Author Topic: falcon 4 players  (Read 249 times)

Offline Zigrat

• Nickel Member
falcon 4 players
« on: December 04, 2000, 01:22:00 AM »
i am just getting back into falcon a bit now that im off my 30$ a month AH crack habit and was wondering if  i could find 3 other AH pilots who wanna try and run through a falcon campaign co-op.

You should probably have at least ISDN since falcon campaign isnt really playable on a modem connection, and probably have RW too.

Would be kind of fun I think, falcon is pretty fun in co-op play from what i remember (but that was almost a year ago.. got sidetracked on this silly ww2 old plane thingy   )

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
falcon 4 players
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2000, 01:54:00 AM »
Sent ya an Email  

[This message has been edited by Saintaw (edited 12-04-2000).]
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
falcon 4 players
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2000, 06:22:00 AM »
Zig, I'm in, but I am on a 56k till xmas wich is when cable company promised cable service.

Also, what patches you use? I am using the eRazor stuff. Waiting for his new patch.

Offline Dingy

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
falcon 4 players
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2000, 07:58:00 AM »

Originally posted by Zigrat:
i am just getting back into falcon a bit now that im off my 30$ a month AH crack habit and was wondering if  i could find 3 other AH pilots who wanna try and run through a falcon campaign co-op.

You should probably have at least ISDN since falcon campaign isnt really playable on a modem connection, and probably have RW too.

Would be kind of fun I think, falcon is pretty fun in co-op play from what i remember (but that was almost a year ago.. got sidetracked on this silly ww2 old plane thingy   )

Hmmm...a few of us in the 33rd used to get together regularly to fly in the campaign but I havent played in about 2 months.  Zig, I'd love to join ya and give it a shot.  Got a cable modem here.

Should I send email?

-Ding

Offline Dux

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
falcon 4 players
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2000, 11:24:00 AM »
I'd love to join in on that, Zigrat. I've perservered through all the patches on F4 and still enjoy playing it. I've never played it over the net though, and probably won't soon since I'm on 56k modem still (although xmas is coming... but i've been bad this year)

I'll try to hook up with you in the future.

Oh yeah, I'm still waiting for that driver patch that will let me use my CH Pro Pedals with my X36, so until that it's AH for me. After that, I'll be trying out some helicopter sims (ApacheHavoc, ComancheHokum) online.... anyone else out there hover?
Rogue Squadron, CO
5th AF, FSO Squadron, Member

We all have a blind date with Destiny... and it looks like she's ordered the lobster.

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
falcon 4 players
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2000, 11:27:00 AM »
I just re-loaded F4 on my system a couple of weeks ago.  I need to go through the entire learning curve on it.  My last real experience was with Falcon 3.0 some 7 years ago.  Falcon 4 made a brief appearance on my computer when it was first released, but other priorities and its sad release condition meant it didn't run more than 15 minutes prior to being cleaned off.

Hehehehehe... I can't believe it wouldn't work if the directory had a period in it (as in "falcon 4.0".  What a SNAFU.

AKDejaVu

Offline Baddawg

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.dogfighter.com
falcon 4 players
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2000, 11:51:00 AM »
Falcon 4.0 has been in and out of my hard drive more often than Robert Downey Jr and jail/rehab.  
The new realism patch looks interesting hmmmmmm..

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
falcon 4 players
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2000, 11:58:00 AM »
 Real men fly props.

TheWobble

falcon 4 players
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2000, 12:26:00 PM »
What ever happened to the falcon4.0 demo??? I remember back a bit when f4 was first released there was a demo, i downloaded it,  but then suddenly it vanished, now ya cant get it anywhere, any ideas?

Offline BaneX

• Zinc Member
falcon 4 players
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2000, 12:38:00 PM »

After that, I'll be trying out some helicopter sims (ApacheHavoc, ComancheHokum) online.... anyone else out there hover?

Actually I play alot of Gunship!. Not very good at dodging missles but hey it's fun.. haven't plyed any of the other copter sims. Might have to try one of those out.

Bane
13th TAS

Offline Zigrat

• Nickel Member
falcon 4 players
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2000, 12:39:00 PM »
that demo is soooooooo old

just go buy the game, its under 20 dollars and WELL worth it

Offline Zigrat

• Nickel Member
falcon 4 players
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2000, 12:41:00 PM »
btw right now im using RP4 since erazor's new EXE isnt out yet.

dingy, yeah shoot me an email, i already got a bunch of ppl interested, we could probably start by doing TEs since campaign tends to be hard to do with 56k yusers, but i have had 4 ppl in a TE with 56k work pretty well.

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
falcon 4 players
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2000, 02:09:00 PM »
I'd like to...but 56K modem here, and from europe...:/

Well I am disponible if needed for TE missions.

TheWobble

falcon 4 players
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2000, 04:33:00 PM »
Bane, i play Commanche Hokum.  fun game if ya play commanche against commanche with stingers and guns, having to sneak around treelines and such.