Author Topic: Thought on the new Osama video  (Read 2689 times)

Offline Mak333

• Nickel Member
Thought on the new Osama video
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2004, 11:43:10 PM »
Osama said somethin about not fighting other countries if they didn't mess with him....

...?  He's the one who fought with us first... :confused:
Mak

storch

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2004, 05:26:18 AM »
Originally posted by Mak333
Osama said somethin about not fighting other countries if they didn't mess with him....

...?  He's the one who fought with us first... :confused:

Muslims think that we who support Israel and have supported Israel since 1948 started the war against Islam.  Couple that with our invasive pop culture and our fast and loose morals which go completely against Muslim sensibilities are considered another attack against Islam.  Remember that to them sex is evil.  Women=sex.  A Brittany Spears/Jessica Simpson/Beyonce Knowles performance is the evil incarnate.  Culturally Muslims prefer homosexual pedophilia.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2004, 05:52:41 AM »
Remember that to them sex is evil. Women=sex. A Brittany Spears/Jessica Simpson/Beyonce Knowles performance is the evil incarnate. Culturally Muslims prefer homosexual pedophilia.
[/b]

Preach your hate somewhere else. You probably won't get banned, however. Hate mongering seems to be tolerated.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

storch

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2004, 06:47:33 AM »
Originally posted by Dowding

Preach your hate somewhere else. You probably won't get banned, however. Hate mongering seems to be tolerated. [/B]

Hmmm I see the truth=hate.  ok.  answer this.  Is homosexual pedophilia not a culturally accepted Muslim Middle Eastern practice?  Is not sex with an unmarried woman or a woman who is not your wife not tolerated?  Could an unmarried woman be murdered by her male family members for having sex?  Is it not actually considered necessary in order to maintain the family's honor?

Tell me where I'm wrong here.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2004, 07:11:23 AM by storch »

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2004, 07:31:49 AM »
Let's not get specific after your opening generalisations. Let's keep it nice and open. You said Muslims. No disclaimers, exceptions or specifics.

For a start, show me how homosexual paedophilia is acceptable to Muslims generally.

You're a hate mongerer and liar.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2004, 07:49:28 AM »
I think he might be thinking of catholicism.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2004, 07:55:03 AM »
Let's not get specific after your opening generalisations.  

Let` do. :D  Answer his question before you go spouting the name calling at least.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

storch

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2004, 07:55:14 AM »
Let's not get specific after your opening generalisations. Let's keep it nice and open. You said Muslims. No disclaimers, exceptions or specifics.

For a start, show me how homosexual paedophilia is acceptable to Muslims generally.

You're a hate mongerer and liar.

ok I guess I'm not getting an answer to my questions.  Let me go out on a limb here.  you must be an anglo convert to Islam and are not aware of how a great many of your brothers get around the sexual taboos.

spend some time in the middle east.  take a cork along with you.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2004, 07:57:56 AM »
I see. I take it you can't provide anything to back up your claims, then?

storch

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2004, 08:19:40 AM »

Power and Sexuality in the Middle East
Bruce Dunne
http://www.merip.org/mer/mer206/bruce.htm

Paper #5
Courtney Spivey
http://www.is.rhodes.edu/modus/96/Spivey.html

Bibliography on Crimes of Honour
http://www.umn.edu/humanrts/bibliog/honour.html

To list just a few but as you well know muslim homosexual pedophilia is almost proverbial.

So chew on that a while.  don't forget your cork next time you go to the masjid ;)

storch

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2004, 09:14:37 AM »

Slow reader huh?  :D

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2004, 09:30:25 AM »

And we see you can do nothing other than spout YOUR hate filled vitriol, and expect someone else to be banned for voicing THEIR opinion. Typical liberal attitude. To expect anything else would be silly.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

storch

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2004, 09:41:25 AM »
Originally posted by Captain Virgil Hilts
And we see you can do nothing other than spout YOUR hate filled vitriol, and expect someone else to be banned for voicing THEIR opinion. Typical liberal attitude. To expect anything else would be silly.

Sadly, it's not my opinion I'm expressing.  It is a well documented fact mohammadans are bye and large homosexual pedophiles.

There is a documented incident of a young muslim couple showing up at a US Army medical facility claiming that they were infertile and seeking help.  They were both examined and found to be capable of bearing offspring.  Upon consultation the young husband had been having anal intercourse with his wife and expecting her to conceive.  He had no clue as to what her genitals were for.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2004, 09:46:17 AM by storch »

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2004, 10:39:17 AM »
My vote is for President Bush, because he has the courage to make the difficult and unpopular decisions.

Courage? Courage to let Osama slip thru his fingers? Courage to hit Saddam, who was going nowhere? If there's one thing he DOES NOT have, it's courage. He's like Mr. Black. All hat, no cattle.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2004, 10:59:45 AM »
He has the guts to try, RPM, even though half of the country and most of the world openly despise him for doing so. That takes a certain amount of courage. Consider the alternative: a man who will tell you whatever you want to hear if it is advantageous at the time. One of these days, he might just slip up and forget which special interest group he's addressing and actually say something that someone in the audience might disagree with. ;)

Anyway, I predict that if we continue this discussion we'll end up in a dead heat. :D