Author Topic: Thought on the new Osama video  (Read 2688 times)

Offline lada

• Silver Member
Thought on the new Osama video
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2004, 12:18:26 PM »
Originally posted by GtoRA2
Storch
 I do not buy that. To risky it would come out and Bush would be done.

Take office w/o beeing elected was risky.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2004, 12:32:21 PM »
Storch, you have to take it easy on Dowding.  He obviously espouses and practices the very muslim culturally accepted sexual practice and doesn't appreciate you casting it in a negative light.  I am fairly certain he is a card carrying member of NAMBLA
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline lada

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2004, 01:17:38 PM »
Originally posted by Halo

OBL again attempts to become the teacher instructing his pupils (the United States government and people) that their conduct must change or they will be punished.  

If Bush wins, OBL presumably would want to punish ignorant
unrepentant Americans by attacking something.  For prestige, any future attack must be more dramatic and worse than 9-11.  

Muheheh its BS IMO. Attack must hurt.
It must hurt the one, who can influence things, whitch they demand to change.
Do not mess up draging of attention

I realy do not share opinion that  more dead people is more scary. There are other ways how to influence sheep. For example throw them to bad light on internationa scene, damage their economy etc...   Actualy powerloss`s in US past year were claimed by some groups to be an terrorist attacks, authoity never explained what happen and how is possible that sutch thing happen. ( but its more that clear that every country whitch have been part of Soviet block have much better energy network lol )

Some of so called "terrorist" already proved that they have some political goal. In Faludza so called terrorist transformed into political party and whats even more cool, US or Ir gov bought their weapons....... so they can go and buy new one anytime :D

If Kerry wins, OBL presumably would give Kerry a chance to weaken American involvement in the Middle East, which ultimately would require abandoning Israel.

Would would would .... stick to things or request whitch has been spoken. If something is unclear, its may be wise to start dialog.....  pitty that speaking about potencional problems is tabu at some palces

Spain made a Kerry choice.  

OBL would make another grave mistake to think American voters will surrender their votes as the Spanish did.

Spain .... Spainish prime minister should be linched nude on biggest square in Spain.... When someone go to support some private war, while 90% of population is again it, he is realy political zombii..

May be Spanish just do not have reason to stay behind US's  "involvement in ME" ??

Does somebody here have good overview about US involvement in ME ?

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2004, 01:38:33 PM »
Originally posted by rpm
Courage? Courage to let Osama slip thru his fingers? Courage to hit Saddam, who was going nowhere? If there's one thing he DOES NOT have, it's courage. He's like Mr. Black. All hat, no cattle.

Does it hurt bad to have John Forbes Kerry's hand up your bellybutton far enough to make your mouth move?
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2004, 01:43:36 PM »
Admit it Virgil. Bush screwed the Osama pooch. I always expected Osama to pop up right before the election, but in a casket. Guess I gave Bush too much credit.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2004, 01:52:34 PM »
lada most funny person , make large joke , i laugh most greatly.

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2004, 02:02:59 PM »
Originally posted by rpm
Admit it Virgil. Bush screwed the Osama pooch. I always expected Osama to pop up right before the election, but in a casket. Guess I gave Bush too much credit.

Has OBL or Al Queada been able to mount any effective operations since operations in Afghanistan began? What the HELL was Bush supposed to do, nuke the whole area?

Have you got any idea how hard it was for the SEALS and others to get a bead on that bellybutton hole BEFORE 11 September 2001? I do, I have friends on both Deka and Delta. We have to deal with the people who live in both Afghanistan AND Pakistan.

We can't just go in there and wipe out everything we think might be hiding OBL. If you kill him, there will be another just like him. So you'd damned well better still have friends in the area to allow you to use your assets to KEEP them down.

Eventually, we will get him, his number will come up. When it happens, we'll want to be able to go after the rest of them as well, for years to come. Much as I want his bellybutton dead, I want Al Queada's neck under the boots for a long time to come. If it means letting that sumbich live for a while, so be it.

Saying that killing OBL is or even should be the top priority is as foolish as saying nailing Capone stopped organized crime.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2004, 02:25:43 PM »
If you don't think Osama should be target #1, your priorities are screwed up.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2004, 02:28:49 PM »
Originally posted by rpm

If you think that pompous lying jack-ass Kerry could get him you are terribly deluded.

SaVaGe

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2004, 03:09:04 PM »
Originally posted by rpm

Afghanistan, despite being an unpopular place for correspondents to get face time, is still very much "going on" and has been since day one. So has the search for Osama. Nothing was shifted, nor did priorities change when the second front opened up.

Why is it that when something isn't on the nightly news, it isn't actually happeneing? In fact, Iraq and Afghanistan are only 2 countries that our troops are actively deployed to in force. There hasn't been much news out of the Balkans lately.

Now, it IS a shame that our Army was downsized by entire DIVISIONS between the years 1992 and 2000, but that's another story. More guys would be great. Maybe things would be taken care of by now, maybe not. Impossible to quantify.

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.gonzoville.com
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2004, 03:11:35 PM »
Originally posted by Captain Virgil Hilts
Does it hurt bad to have John Forbes Kerry's hand up your bellybutton far enough to make your mouth move?

I usually agree with you on most matters, Virgil ... but why is saying Bush screwed up with OBL necessarily a pro-Kerry motivated remark? Folks have been criticizing Bush's foreign policy long before Kerry was even a candidate. Hell, if we had captured OBL by the Spring of '02 I seriously doubt we'd have invaded ... er ... "liberated" Iraq.

Offline JoOwEn

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2004, 03:27:37 PM »
Osama is just upset the US is already in the middle east. Lickity split.

:lol

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2004, 03:38:24 PM »
Originally posted by DoKGonZo
I usually agree with you on most matters, Virgil ... but why is saying Bush screwed up with OBL necessarily a pro-Kerry motivated remark? Folks have been criticizing Bush's foreign policy long before Kerry was even a candidate. Hell, if we had captured OBL by the Spring of '02 I seriously doubt we'd have invaded ... er ... "liberated" Iraq.

If you usually agree with me on most matters, you should probably have your head examined, or at least be under a doctor's supervision.

With regards to what you quoted, it was a reply to the same sad Bravo Sierra Kerry tripe I've been hearing for over a year. It is Bravo Sierra, and I'm getting tired of it.

I have close personal friends who are there, in Afghanistan, and around Afghanistan, and they all say the same thing. They have to operate within a certain set of rules in order to operate there. Those rules allow us to be there and eventually get OBL. But they make the job hard. That's just how it is. Kerry couldn't change a damned thing about it, and if he says he could he's a damned liar. That's a FACT.

No one wants OBL more than those guys with their boots on the ground in Afghanistan, and they say to a man the problem with getting OBL is sure as HELL not Bush. Maybe Kerry knows more about getting OBL then the Special Forces soldiers assigned to do that job, but I seriously doubt it.

SaVaGe

Offline TweetyBird

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2004, 03:41:44 PM »
That sounds like an excuse..

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2004, 03:46:04 PM »
Originally posted by TweetyBird
That sounds like an excuse..

Then you just grab up an M-16 and some MRE's and carry your sorry bellybutton out and get him big boy.

SaVaGe