Author Topic: Marines war criminals?  (Read 6961 times)

Offline YTSSGTD

• Zinc Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #255 on: November 17, 2004, 01:46:15 PM »
Originally posted by Furious
You are a funnay intardnet tough guy.

Ua, no that pice of work needs to stop runing his mouth. He has never been in combat, he has never had to kill.

I have been in combat, and It SUCKS. This guy has no clue, at what he is running his mouth about this is ovvious to any one that has been in combat.

Offline YTSSGTD

• Zinc Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #256 on: November 17, 2004, 01:48:52 PM »
I just do not post, but I had to on this one.

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #257 on: November 17, 2004, 01:54:01 PM »
Originally posted by YTSSGTD
And one more thing oscarhole you do not have the balls to say that to my face, B!t(h.

MrBlack!! How ya been, buddy?:D

Offline mosgood

• Silver Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #258 on: November 17, 2004, 02:57:04 PM »
Originally posted by GScholz
Yes it is easy to determine after the fact. It is also damned easy to determine by watching the video.

Comon GS.

Watching a video from your monitor in the safety of your house is a lot different than having to make a split second decision,  with your life on the line.  

so the question is, if you knew that wounded insurgents were boobie trapping themselves AND you are in a situation with a buddy screaming that something is wrong.....  what would you do?

Personally,  I would shoot first and ask questions later and I think that if this soldier is hung out to dry, we are screwing the rest of our troops big time.

This bullshiat, from armchair warriors,  about needing to keep the prestine moral high ground at all costs is unrealistic.  Why don't you put yourself in that position and take a good hard look at how much time YOU would take making sure that insurgent (terrorist) isn't gonna blow you and your buddies to hell.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #259 on: November 17, 2004, 03:00:00 PM »
given the circumstances.... any of us with any brains at all would have done the same thing.... shot first.  sclotz is simply on a mission to bash all things American.

he took our recent election really hard.

lazs

Offline YTSSGTD

• Zinc Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #260 on: November 17, 2004, 03:00:32 PM »
Originally posted by mosgood
Comon GS.

Watching a video from your monitor in the safety of your house is a lot different than having to make a split second decision,  with your life on the line.  

so the question is, if you knew that wounded insurgents were boobie trapping themselves AND you are in a situation with a buddy screaming that something is wrong.....  what would you do?

Personally,  I would shoot first and ask questions later and I think that if this soldier is hung out to dry, we are screwing the rest of our troops big time.

This bullshiat, from armchair warriors,  about needing to keep the prestine moral high ground at all costs is unrealistic.  Why don't you put yourself in that position and take a good hard look at how much time YOU would take making sure that insurgent (terrorist) isn't gonna blow you and your buddies to hell.

I know what he will do, and that is piss is pants

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #261 on: November 17, 2004, 03:01:06 PM »
Originally posted by YTSSGTD
If a civilian picks up a gun, knife or a FU(king rock. He is now a COMBATANT. So STFU you do not have a Fu(king clue.

It would be nice if you could attempt to represent yourself as having more than 2 brain cells.. If your going to flame someone, at least have enough smarts about yourself to flame in context of the original post..  What you said here is true enough, but throws zero negative light on what GS posted. I certainly hope you were not attempting to disprove what he said because you didnt even come close. Actually, in your defense, I'll figure you had a brain spasm or the like and lost all cognitive ability..

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #262 on: November 17, 2004, 03:08:25 PM »
How did the Marines enter the room?

Did they just simply 'enter' the room or did they enter the room as a fireteam expecting a threat?

Offline YTSSGTD

• Zinc Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #263 on: November 17, 2004, 03:20:38 PM »
I can tell that you have never been in combat, because then you would know that in combat you have about 1/4 of a second to racked to what is going on.

And no warrier will bash him for doing what any of us would have done.

And it is not that ezz to know that you just killed some one.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #264 on: November 17, 2004, 03:30:08 PM »
Actually he is Finnish. I'm the Norwegian guy.

There's a difference? :D
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline YTSSGTD

• Zinc Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #265 on: November 17, 2004, 03:30:24 PM »
I know. Still what he did was wrong, no matter how understandable his actions were.

It was not wrong. And how can you say that ? It is a war.

And the News sad he had a gun next to him. Yes the guy was shot, yes he was alive. He he was playing like he was dead.

Now if the day befor the same thing happend and you bud was killed. And this oscarhole moves with a AK next to him, that is on him.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #266 on: November 17, 2004, 03:52:24 PM »
Marines are ANIMALS!

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #267 on: November 17, 2004, 03:55:14 PM »
HI!  :rofl

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #268 on: November 17, 2004, 03:57:21 PM »
Welcome back GScholz!

:D

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #269 on: November 17, 2004, 04:22:33 PM »
That may get you banned nazi boy, hope not, you're usually good for a chuckle.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.