Author Topic: Sore Losers  (Read 8695 times)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2004, 01:17:25 PM »
Originally posted by Howitzer
As far as Shane is concerned he will never give a in the MA.  There is always some excuse why he died.  He wants every fight to be like a DA fight, Co-alt merge, equal planes, 1 vs. 1....  Well it just isn't that way.

whoa... how can you continue to be so clueless?  the only thing you got right is i don't do faux in the MA/CT. :rolleyes:

but good to see dedalos pulled you into the discussion. :aok
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2004, 01:19:23 PM »
hmm, would seem to be clever, what i could gather from that were the letters k-b... so... kbman is my guess?

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2004, 01:27:34 PM »
while he'd surely fit the description - but alas, he's not in the top 26.

i don't see where you're picking up the K from (unless you mean the alt references), altho i see the "bass"/pass. there's also a "sircle"/circle, so....   pc.... pacerr?
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2004, 01:28:33 PM »
Originally posted by Shane
whoa... how can you continue to be so clueless?  the only thing you got right is i don't do faux in the MA/CT. :rolleyes:

but good to see dedalos pulled you into the discussion. :aok

You are correct, oh mighty one, you replace the with rantings about how people are clueless, you almost always call them names, and surround your claims with excuses how you were ganged and killed 5 vs. 1.  No no... I think I pretty much hit the nail on the head....  However, I have seen cases where you were shot down pretty evenly, but somehow you always seem to clam up on those occasions.....  Hmmm that is interesting.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2004, 01:31:51 PM »
hmm, sounds like something pacerr would do but I doubt he ever flies the la7.  He might be on the same side too.

We shall figgure this out my lala driving gelding friend, Shane  :D

Offline JB82

• Copper Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2004, 01:32:40 PM »
Originally posted by DoctorYO
if you were really in a max.. the cons got to shackle to leave their cage..  you telling me a shackled man with at best a shiv (being shackled has about 3 inches of motion) of some sort is more heavily armed than the prison response team. what world your living in.. and if it is true fire your warden for incompetence..

if you were talking general pop thats one thing max is somthing else... max is max in hence max security 24hr lockdown 1hr of sunlight a day..

don't feed us this jibberish..

people i talked too said feces is their biggest problem... (lifer throwing crap on you what are going to do to him except kick the crap out of him which you cant do unless he lunges (hard to lunge in shackles..) at you catch 22 to the extreme..)

save it for the naive...

DoctorYo

PS:  Hypocritical claiming offense from PM when you blare the same response in retaliation on these boards..  pathetic to say the least....

Many inmates are able to come out of the chains without any problem.  Many times after taking an inmate to the showers or to the rec field the inmate will hand us the chains without unlocking them.  Many inmates will also grab us as we are walking down the cell block, the pathway is to narrow to get far enough away.  So say what you think, but I live it.

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2004, 01:36:09 PM »
Originally posted by JB82
We carry no weapons nor have any armor in the state of S.C.  The inmates are better armed then the CO's.  Get your facts straight.

You brought your 'profession' into the discussion. As DoctorYO correctly points out if you think pushing around a bunch caged men will earn you some sort of respect on this bbs or in rl then you are mistaken. All it will do is get you laughed at and mocked.

What I gather from this thread is you wouldn't like that at all.

As I suggested above, butch up and take your lumps as they come...

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2004, 01:42:49 PM »
Aha!  My guess is Sirloin (SIRcling) and not a score of 26, but < (less than) 26.  Gimme my cookie!  :p

Offline JB82

• Copper Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2004, 01:44:57 PM »
All I'm asking is for you not to PM me.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 01:48:51 PM by JB82 »

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #84 on: November 22, 2004, 01:45:30 PM »
Originally posted by Howitzer
You are correct, oh mighty one, you replace the with rantings about how people are clueless, you almost always call them names, and surround your claims with excuses how you were ganged and killed 5 vs. 1.  No no... I think I pretty much hit the nail on the head....  However, I have seen cases where you were shot down pretty evenly, but somehow you always seem to clam up on those occasions.....  Hmmm that is interesting.

so when i congratulate the geldings for their 5 on 1 ganging it's whining, and yet if i lose "evenly" i clam up - which is also whining??

please try and be consistent and you'll better understand why i replied to your original post the way i did.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2004, 01:52:35 PM »
Originally posted by Stang
hmm, sounds like something pacerr would do but I doubt he ever flies the la7.  He might be on the same side too.

We shall figgure this out my lala driving gelding friend, Shane  :D

pay attention, sheesh, youth these days.  at no point did dedalos say the other guy was in la7 or refer to any plane type... dedalos himself was in the la7...

sirloin isn't quite that timid, ircc... i didn't include him in my 10 of 26 list. I originally said 15, but changed it due to being unsure of some of the names, marked by <--- ?? below.

here's my list :D  

ezeepkns
fate
shawk
whels
nuke33 <---??
bystandr <--- ??
ramair <--- ??
lynx <--- ??
pacerr
drag00n <--- ??
redmizt
howitzer
yuji
manedog
mosq

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2004, 01:55:01 PM »
Originally posted by JB82
All I'm asking is for you not to PM me.

next time you see him online, why don't you PM that request? :rofl  i mean he only occasionally tunes ch200.

and for all we know he might have you ignored here on the BBS now.

or... you could simply

a) squelch
b) simply ignore any PM

Offline DoctorYO

• Nickel Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2004, 02:02:46 PM »
Many inmates are able to come out of the chains without any problem. Many times after taking an inmate to the showers or to the rec field the inmate will hand us the chains without unlocking them. Many inmates will also grab us as we are walking down the cell block, the pathway is to narrow to get far enough away. So say what you think, but I live it.

I dont want to hijack your thread but since you created it and are participating...

I call bull .. on the above..  your either in a max or not...  a max is for the problem childs there is no grabbing thru the cage except for food.. (thats two way food door to boot.. if your not lowtec or pofunk..)  if you guys are in a max in a  steel bar enviroment something is wrong...  thats the whole purpose of max is maximum security and safety for all parties involved.. big doors no grabbing.. freaking impossible.. unless your etheral...

What does the inmate do when he grabs you.. special sauce lettace and cheese and  put a shiv through your fore-arm...  at best..  oooohhh.. then you call the team and guess who gets the beatdown.. (you get paid leave for the fleshwound..maybe disability oh the horror..)  you chose the job you live with it..  no sympathy here...  How many injuries from inmates have your sustained..  3 to 1 odds none... if so it was a exception..  now general pop is a harder place ....... tougher enviroment  but max there is no BS that you talk... if so your warden is incompetent... you claim they inmates get out of their shackles..  what everyone has been thru the houdini school of excellence.. and the ones that do get out of them; do your strip them for contraband such as paperclips/picks of soap/plastic or such they didn't magically get out of the shackles if they are applied in the proper fashion..

arms behind back.. waist chain.. ankle chain..  etc.. about 3 inches of movement all directions...  even if you dislocated a joint you still have 3 or for more joints to pop out to even have a chance to get out...  at best the so called shackle escapee had some help in the form of a pick...  

Freaking BS to the "Max" no pun intended...

DoctorYo

PS: not impressed.....

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2004, 02:28:35 PM »
Originally posted by Shane
 pay attention, sheesh, youth these days.  at no point did dedalos say the other guy was in la7 or refer to any plane type... dedalos himself was in the la7...

sirloin isn't quite that timid, ircc... i didn't include him in my 10 of 26 list. I originally said 15, but changed it due to being unsure of some of the names, marked by <--- ?? below.

here's my list :D  

ezeepkns
fate
shawk
whels
nuke33 <---??
bystandr <--- ??
ramair <--- ??
lynx <--- ??
pacerr
drag00n <--- ??
redmizt
howitzer
yuji
manedog
mosq

Sirloin would have turned around and hand me my arse in a bag, lol.  It was not him.

On a side note, I think I have goten an from Shane once and it was kind of a cherry pick kill.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2004, 02:34:21 PM »
No offense to anyone but i rarely get shot down one on one by the well known" best sticks " in the game. Hanging out in a group of 3 or 4 and waiting for a low con to come play and ya bang him isnt exactly the bravest flying either. Ive found I choose how i want to die..sometimes i furball...sometimes I hang at 20k and try and land some kills.Either way your SA should dictate how bad ya wanna live or die.