Author Topic: Sore Losers  (Read 8685 times)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #90 on: November 22, 2004, 02:42:10 PM »
Originally posted by jaxxo
No offense to anyone but i rarely get shot down one on one by the well known" best sticks " in the game. Hanging out in a group of 3 or 4 and waiting for a low con to come play and ya bang him isnt exactly the bravest flying either. Ive found I choose how i want to die..sometimes i furball...sometimes I hang at 20k and try and land some kills.Either way your SA should dictate how bad ya wanna live or die.

Jaxxo

:mad: Stay away from my 110 next time
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline JB82

• Copper Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #91 on: November 22, 2004, 02:44:39 PM »
Or Prison was designed as a min but was made a max because of budget cuts .  It was built to house 800 but we now have 1500.  In max there a 2 inmates to a cell now, just started this last month:( .  I got transferred to the yard a few months ago because we are only allowed so much time in Max, the yard is a cake walk.  Most of the lifers are on the yard and they are the easiest ones to deal with.  You seem to forget that I am in the state of SC.  We have a very high turn over rate because of the saftey factor.  Some of us have tried to start a Union in this state to no avail.  Two of our officers got stabed last week from an escape attempt, but nothing was ever said in the paper or on the news about it.  Things are much worse then you think because the state keeps a lid on it for fear of scaring the public (out of sight, out of mind).  The state of SC does not run their prisons like other states do.  Our gas is a joke and we only have one armed guard and he is outside, and this is a Deathrow prison.  We also have a total of 148 officers and we are suppose to have 240, that's counting all shifts.

I made a mistake in bringing up my line of work, but I guess I'll have to live with it.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 02:52:47 PM by JB82 »

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #92 on: November 22, 2004, 02:53:39 PM »
I didn't say both were whines.  When you get ganged you whine, when you get killed evenly you get quiet.  May not be EVERY time, but most of the time.  If Dedalos got a from shane.. wtg, cus I've been around 2 years and have yet to see one in the MA.  

And look, I made your list.  Well how neat.  It wouldn't be me unless someone was playing under my name.  I haven't fought Dedalos in a while either.  

You can keep putting on the show that what you are doing is for the greater good or honorable, but basically its just meaningless drivel spewing out of your over inflated ego.  You are becoming more entertainment on a nightly basis than the MA, so you got that going for you I guess.  :aok

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #93 on: November 22, 2004, 03:19:34 PM »
Sirloin is pretty aggressive, I don't see him hauling bellybutton to the ack twice.  

Shawk isn't that bad either, flown with him a couple times.  

Dunno about anyone else on the list.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #94 on: November 22, 2004, 03:21:43 PM »
Originally posted by Howitzer
I didn't say both were whines.  When you get ganged you whine, when you get killed evenly you get quiet.  May not be EVERY time, but most of the time.  If Dedalos got a from shane.. wtg, cus I've been around 2 years and have yet to see one in the MA.  

And look, I made your list.  Well how neat.  It wouldn't be me unless someone was playing under my name.  I haven't fought Dedalos in a while either.  

You can keep putting on the show that what you are doing is for the greater good or honorable, but basically its just meaningless drivel spewing out of your over inflated ego.  You are becoming more entertainment on a nightly basis than the MA, so you got that going for you I guess.  :aok

Nop, Howitzer has my number also
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Chitownflyer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #95 on: November 22, 2004, 03:25:10 PM »
Well my dictim is when you get shot down is not to get mad...GET EVEN....
Groupthink: ... "a deterioration of mental efficiency, reality testing, and moral judgment that results from in-group pressures." Essentially, people within a group become so consumed with the group, maintaining group cohesiveness, and doing what is important for the group that they themse

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #96 on: November 22, 2004, 03:27:48 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
Nop, Howitzer has my number also

back at ya, always celebrate if I'm lucky enough to get a kill on you.

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2004, 03:32:46 PM »
Originally posted by Urchin
Sirloin is pretty aggressive, I don't see him hauling bellybutton to the ack twice.  

Shawk isn't that bad either, flown with him a couple times.  

Dunno about anyone else on the list.

I still remember the last time I ran into Urchin =)  It was AH1, and I was trying to land my busted jug at this port.  Saw a 109 there, but was hoping he'd leave me alone.  He didn't =)  Had a great lag pursuit on me, I was trying to out slow fly him, but he had great slashing attacks in that 109.  :D

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #98 on: November 22, 2004, 03:33:08 PM »
Either way your SA should dictate how bad ya wanna live or die.

My SA dictates how badly I want to kill.  Living or dying is optional.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline RTSigma

• Silver Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #99 on: November 22, 2004, 08:08:42 PM »
I think there should be automatic salutes given to the killing player when the plane is in the air and not on the ground.

However this can be turned off to show to the rest of the players that some don't want to give a salute to someone who got in their sights.

Sigma of VF-17 JOLLY ROGERS

Offline plank

• Nickel Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #100 on: November 22, 2004, 08:49:26 PM »
I play to have fun, if that doesn't fit into other people's modes of play so be it. Their method of playing and source of enjoyment doesn't mirror my own either.

Frankly, I'm only on one side of my monitor so I don't know how anyone else sees me in this respect but I don't very much care either. If people want to call me this or that, it's their right and I'll keep on playing the way that gives me the most enjoyment.

I have great fun getting shot down as much as I do, can't wait until I start doing the killing. Alas, that may be a lifelong wait :)

Online nopoop

• Gold Member
Sore Losers
« Reply #101 on: November 22, 2004, 08:58:52 PM »
It was last month I think I ran into the JB's fairly regularly. They always have a group. Who cares ??

A couple of months back I had the best fight of six years of flyin against them. One little spit against the group. Some La closing made me reverse, and there they were with a Yak thrown in.

I died, didn't get a kill and put some bullets into a couple of'um. But it's a fight I'll never forget.

3 or 4 minutes that I won't forget.

Was I pissed because I got ganged ??

I wish I had recorded it, it was the best the gender has to offer all in one sortie that I didn't land.

THAT'S where it's at. Good stuff.

Ranting in PM or 200 ??  I'm too old for that. I'd be embarrassed.

Cept Shanes 200 comments make me laugh. Fuggin lag weenie :D
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Sore Losers
« Reply #102 on: November 22, 2004, 09:05:07 PM »
Originally posted by Wotan
For those of you who can't comprehend the meaning of 'timid' in the context of the game here's  a link to a good thread that breaks it down for you.

I think that is the thread that I posted a film of -IG- as an example of what a timid rainbow warrior is.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Sore Losers
« Reply #103 on: November 22, 2004, 09:14:39 PM »
No offense to anyone but i rarely get shot down one on one by the well known" best sticks " in the game.

LOL!  Do you find yourself forced to wear waders so you don't get all that crap you just spewed all over you?  

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
Sore Losers
« Reply #104 on: November 22, 2004, 11:28:24 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
LOL!  Do you find yourself forced to wear waders so you don't get all that crap you just spewed all over you?  

ack-ack
Dunno akak mabey he ment the lessor sticks shoot him down before the 'best sticks' can get to him.:D