Author Topic: Patch 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1792 times)

Offline Mitsu

• Gold Member
      • Himitsu no blog (Mitsu's secret blog - written by Japanese)
Patch 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2004, 02:43:24 PM »
Originally posted by Widewing [/B]

> You have 90 seconds of WEP and 1/2 that time to cool down to normal. I believe Mitsu verified this.

I think it is available for around 70 seconds.

> I did not see a loss of climb rate, it averages as good or better than before.

The Frank's climb rate is reduced approximately 250-500fpm in Military power.
However, it has much better climb rate than old one by using WEP.
You can get over 4000fpm climb rate with 75% fuel settings.
It's frigging amazing.

...OMG...We don't need the Ki-100 anymore...

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
Patch 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2004, 05:32:56 PM »
Originally posted by Karnak
Widewing,

Did you notice my follow up post from after I got home and had a chance to test it?

Yeah, but not until after I posted... Sorry!  :)

Oh, and Mitsu, I timed WEP today at 90 seconds to verify my initial estimate. TC recorded the same time.

My regards,

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
Patch 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2004, 05:39:18 PM »
Well,

Must be some difference. Some grumpy-gills felt the need to call "BS", on ch 200, twice no less, when he got his 109-ass handed to him (a number of times) by my mate MOG, the latter in a Ki-84.

Actually, I thought the low-level throttle-off floppy-fish maneuvers the 109 pulled were pretty BS myself, but refrained from saying so.

Cheers,

Scherf
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Patch 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2004, 07:33:38 PM »
...OMG...We don't need the Ki-100 anymore...

You CANT be serious Mitsu :( We need all the Japanese planes we can squeeze out of HiTech and Pyro  :lol
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
Patch 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2004, 07:45:43 PM »
Odds are good he thought the 2+ however much help you all had vs 1 was pretty lame too.. but apparently he refrained from saying anything about it.  I'll say it for him.

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
Patch 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2004, 08:07:01 PM »
So we all agree the Ki-84 still Japwns!

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
Patch 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2004, 10:09:49 PM »
heheh urch:

Actually, that was the comment I was expecting, would have stayed out had he'd wanted, but he flew straight into us, over our gas factory / field.

Evidently, given his comments, my mossie didn't trouble him overmuch, which was the impression I had from my end too.

Cheers,

Scherf
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline Engine

• Silver Member
Patch 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2004, 02:52:26 AM »
The 84 still owns.  RAH!