Author Topic: The true meaning of life found in AH  (Read 999 times)

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
The true meaning of life found in AH
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2004, 02:37:16 AM »
Maple syrup?  I'd better watch out then - had gallons of the stuff at the last 2 Cons....  :D
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline airbumba

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2004, 08:32:58 PM »
Originally posted by Skuzzy
I think in bumba's case, it is the maple syrup.  That stuff will wire you up for years. :D

Ya, that's what we'll call it.....maple syrup...ya, that's right, maple syrup. So when U call you ask for 'maple syrup', an I'll say ' how many pancakes?'. Ya that's the ticket.

.briiinnnnnggg..."Hello?". "Is Dave there man?"..."Dave's not home man."...."No it's me Dave". "Dave's not here man"..." Have any maple syrup man?......"ya, how many pancakes man?". "....just need a little fix, set me up with a short stack, man"'.  ...ya that's the ticket, maple syrup.

It's how we keep warm, of course none of us have any teeth left, we like to blame it on hockey, but it's the maple syrup.  ;)
I used to be a fatalist,
but that part of me died.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2004, 08:52:29 PM »
Originally posted by airbumba
It was back at the beginning of the Airbumba AH days,as a worldly happy go lucky, a change the world kinda flier. After some numbing happy herb tea, I was going to span the AH world as a humanitarian, dropping supplies to all who needed them, regardless of their country affiliation.

I loaded up my goon, smiling and singing that Coca Cola song..."If I could teach the world to sing...", I headed off on my Taoistic mission of world happiness.

The flight was uneventfull, then I seen way off in the distant my first needy people, they flew red planes, they were pretty planes. So I wave and try to raise them on the radio so I can tell them the cheer I had brung.....then....outta nowhere.....they started shooting at me. "Stop" I cried out, " i'm here to help y...". BOOOM  

So, there must have been a misunderstanding. So I went back. Again and again...losing a little piece of my happy self on each deadly flight. The anger started to build as the 'happy tea' wore off, so instead of another tea, i went for that bottle of cheap scotch....and a B-17 to carpet bomb thos Fu**ing little pissants!!!....and I'VE BEEN DRINKING AND BOMBING EVER SINCE!!! Screw the Coke song, ta he11 with them bastiges!!!! HOLD HANDS YA FREAKIN COLA DRINKIN HIPPIES, IN A CIRCLE SO I'S CAN BOMB YA!!! CRAP, now I"M PISSED OFF!!!! GOTTA GO BLOW SOMETHIN UP!!!!Then maybe I'll play the game....hehe.

...and that's how AH relates to my life experiences.

LOL! :lol

Offline KurtVW

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2004, 11:57:53 PM »
Originally posted by koda76
Funny you mention forgetting to write it down....back in "79" I also had a revolution (about an hour after taking my favorite vitamin a) and the makeup of the whole universe just popped into my head....I worked it backwards and forwards and was so simple I couldn't believe I hadn't thought of it sooner....I remember thinking "I need to write this down" Just then Mork and Mindy came on and I thought "I'll never forget something so simple"........well I forgot. and have never taken any vitamin a since.......

Kurt Nods with complete sympathy and understanding....  Except for me it wasn't Mork and Mindy... When Mork and Mindy was on I was only about 9.  But still, Pam Dawber was pretty hot...

Whoops, I'm digressing...

Anyhow, I took that walk right beside you -- Only 9 years later....

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2004, 04:41:00 PM »
"Somewhere along the way I must have gotten lost. I was about 10 ft off the water with animated water turned on.
This is where it happened.
The true meaning of life was revealed in an instant. All of the questions of the universe were revealed. Was some awesome stuff. "

I face shot ya, ya stoned freak,  Hope ya enjoyed the Nirvana :)

NwBie

:lol
« Last Edit: December 21, 2004, 04:43:50 PM by Nwbie »
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline koda76

• Copper Member
      • http://home.earthlink.net/~dwdishman/
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2004, 06:53:01 PM »
Kurt Nods with complete sympathy and understanding.... Except for me it wasn't Mork and Mindy... When Mork and Mindy was on I was only about 9. But still, Pam Dawber was pretty hot...

Did You write it down?:cool:

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2004, 11:06:39 PM »
Originally posted by Nwbie
I face shot ya, ya stoned freak,  Hope ya enjoyed the Nirvana :)

NwBie

:lol

Ya HO........................... ....................
HO HO ...... Merry Christams. :D
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------