Author Topic: The true meaning of life found in AH  (Read 998 times)

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
The true meaning of life found in AH
« on: December 12, 2004, 06:06:26 PM »
I haves discs C4-5-6-7 in various forms of wacked in my neck. Sometimes the muscles and nerves knots up to where the pain in simply unctrollable. Such was the case on this memorable day. I went to the sawbones and he gave me a couple of "meltdown" injections in the tail section. After the wife got me home and poured me outa the wheel barrow I decided it was time do do a little flying in AH.
  In preparation for this I had a light snack of Vicodin with Soma for dessert. :D
  I put on my flight suit (sweat pants) , strapped on 4 adhesive electrodes, connected them to the old TENS machine and cranked her up to a setting of about 14 on Mod.
  I was set. I hit the runway and punched her out over the water.
  Somewhere along the way I must have gotten lost. I was about 10 ft off the water with animated water turned on.
  This is where it happened.
  The true meaning of life was revealed in an instant. All of the questions of the universe were revealed. Was some awesome stuff.
 Ummmmmmm , I just forgot what they were. Next time I`m gonna write some of this stuff down. :D
« Last Edit: December 12, 2004, 07:24:10 PM by Jackal1 »
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2004, 06:33:51 PM »
:rofl
U.S.N.
Aviation Electrician MH-60S
OEF 08-09'

Offline Joc

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2004, 09:15:05 AM »
Lololol and I thought I found the meaning of life in a sheep pen......:D
Joc

Offline koda76

• Copper Member
      • http://home.earthlink.net/~dwdishman/
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2004, 10:56:46 AM »
Funny you mention forgetting to write it down....back in "79" I also had a revolution (about an hour after taking my favorite vitamin a) and the makeup of the whole universe just popped into my head....I worked it backwards and forwards and was so simple I couldn't believe I hadn't thought of it sooner....I remember thinking "I need to write this down" Just then Mork and Mindy came on and I thought "I'll never forget something so simple"........well I forgot. and have never taken any vitamin a since.......

Offline MOSQ

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2004, 11:54:32 AM »
Jackal1,

tryhttp://www.egoscue.com

It won't help find the meaning of life, but may help on the pain!

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2004, 12:23:51 PM »
About a month ago I was precribed Valium as a mucscle relaxant for my back...I have a herniated disk.

That night I downed two of these little "happy" pills and decided to fly for a while.

I was "on" that night too.  So much so that after one good fight I was actually accused of cheating.

Valium is the true meaning of Aces High...I know that much.  

Life?  Don't know.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2004, 02:55:54 PM »
Well I know that dilaudid, will make you unafraid and up 1000's of times a a capped base, I once drove down a oneway street ( the wrong way)swearing at the  dweeb drivers going wrong way. That was last time I ever tried to drive taking dilaudid. So glad i'm down to Percodan and tylonal number 4's. Still make you loopie a little. Worst thing I did was go to base vulch for while get 8 kills land and get kill message, It was still enemy base lol

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2004, 03:04:08 PM »
Originally posted by koda76
Just then Mork and Mindy came on and I thought "I'll never forget something so simple"........well I forgot. and have never taken any vitamin a since.......

ROFL
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.

Offline AKFokerFoder+

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2004, 04:27:06 PM »
For me, the meaning of life is somewhere between vulching and shooting crippled bogeys trying to rtb. :D

Certainly a good vulch, or shooting a chute always brings me to a higher plane of existence  :rofl

Truly Grasshopper, the meaning of life for each of us is to be found somewhere in Aces High.  :aok

Offline airbumba

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2004, 11:29:27 PM »
It was back at the beginning of the Airbumba AH days,as a worldly happy go lucky, a change the world kinda flier. After some numbing happy herb tea, I was going to span the AH world as a humanitarian, dropping supplies to all who needed them, regardless of their country affiliation.

I loaded up my goon, smiling and singing that Coca Cola song..."If I could teach the world to sing...", I headed off on my Taoistic mission of world happiness.

The flight was uneventfull, then I seen way off in the distant my first needy people, they flew red planes, they were pretty planes. So I wave and try to raise them on the radio so I can tell them the cheer I had brung.....then....outta nowhere.....they started shooting at me. "Stop" I cried out, " i'm here to help y...". BOOOM  

So, there must have been a misunderstanding. So I went back. Again and again...losing a little piece of my happy self on each deadly flight. The anger started to build as the 'happy tea' wore off, so instead of another tea, i went for that bottle of cheap scotch....and a B-17 to carpet bomb thos Fu**ing little pissants!!!....and I'VE BEEN DRINKING AND BOMBING EVER SINCE!!! Screw the Coke song, ta he11 with them bastiges!!!! HOLD HANDS YA FREAKIN COLA DRINKIN HIPPIES, IN A CIRCLE SO I'S CAN BOMB YA!!! CRAP, now I"M PISSED OFF!!!! GOTTA GO BLOW SOMETHIN UP!!!!Then maybe I'll play the game....hehe.

...and that's how AH relates to my life experiences.
I used to be a fatalist,
but that part of me died.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2004, 05:01:50 AM »
Originally posted by airbumba

So, there must have been a misunderstanding. So I went back. Again and again...losing a little piece of my happy self on each deadly flight. The anger started to build as the 'happy tea' wore off, so instead of another tea, i went for that bottle of cheap scotch....and a B-17 to carpet bomb thos Fu**ing little pissants!!!....and I'VE BEEN DRINKING AND BOMBING EVER SINCE!!! Screw the Coke song, ta he11 with them bastiges!!!! HOLD HANDS YA FREAKIN COLA DRINKIN HIPPIES, IN A CIRCLE SO I'S CAN BOMB YA!!! CRAP, now I"M PISSED OFF!!!! GOTTA GO BLOW SOMETHIN UP!!!!Then maybe I'll play the game....hehe.

ROFL....Great suff.

Offline AKFokerFoder+

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2004, 10:46:21 AM »
thos Fu**ing little pissants!!!....and I'VE BEEN DRINKING AND BOMBING EVER SINCE!!!

Airbumba has become enlightened! Certainly he is not far from reaching Nirvana :)

Carpet bomb a few for me :aok

Offline Paul

• Copper Member
      • http://fatesquad.com
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2004, 01:38:54 PM »
:aok Nice autobiography airmumba, you made me laugh...

ALOT! :rofl

Offline crims

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2004, 04:48:10 PM »
DO you think it was the Vicodan or the Soma? :confused:

Or maybe it was the new water textures :D

Crims
479th Raiders
Life's to Short Don't Forget To Laugh 479Th Raiders FG

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2004, 04:53:47 PM »
I think in bumba's case, it is the maple syrup.  That stuff will wire you up for years. :D
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com