Author Topic: trainers available  (Read 2494 times)

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
trainers available
« on: August 03, 2001, 05:53:00 PM »
Hi may name is ammo and I am an Addict..an AH addict. i am also a trainer for AH and at your service. So for help with your game feel welcome to contact me at  treywells@prodigy.net  for a 1 on 1 appointment.
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
trainers available
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2001, 07:34:00 AM »
Glad to see your back up and on the job ammo!   :)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
trainers available
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2001, 04:44:00 PM »
yet you spend all your time in the MA flying with your squad while the TA remains empty of trainers.

nice work.

guess what I hear every time im in the TA? (which is a lot)

any trainers on?

replied by silence.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
trainers available
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2001, 09:17:00 AM »
Excuse me? I have trained several people on a 1 to 1 basis. I do not however go to the TA to bvabysit a FFA. But anyone who wnts training can email me or private me and we can go. I do not advertise what or when I train people to the likes of you citabria. You are a nothing to me, sorry. If you got anything to say to me little boy, email me and we can exchang thoughts. But keep your scummy trolls off this BBS.

Offline pugg666

• Silver Member
trainers available
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2001, 09:26:00 AM »
Woah

that went downhill fast

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
trainers available
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2001, 09:38:00 AM »
Rather funny... Festerbria insults Ammo for being a trainer but not spending all of his time in the TA waiting for someone to show up... yet Festerbria hangs out in the MA and TA and the new Combat Theater Arena in hopes of finding a newbie that he can easily jump.

Oh yeah, and Festerbria wouldn't help out a newbie if his life depended on it..

As much time as Festerbria spends online per tour, you'd think he'd be willing to donate atleast 30 hours of those 120+ to helping out newbies.

But hey! Atleast he can still insult those that fly less than half his hours that are willing to help newbies...
-SW

Offline Lephturn

• Silver Member
      • http://lephturn.webhop.net
trainers available
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2001, 06:49:00 AM »
Direct your insults at me Fester, for I spend less time in the TA than most of the other trainers.  I am also the lead trainer, so if something isn't right, blame me.  :)

Not all of us have as much time to spend online as you seem to have.  Personally, I try to make up for my lower online time by helping out on the BBS and via email and web pages as much as I can.  I know myself and others do 1v1 training by appointment quite a bit as well.  Sometimes we ARE in the TA, and often if a newbie needs help in the MA, we'll move over with them or make a 1v1 appointment privately for another time.

If you are in the TA and there are no trainers around feel free to help folks out as best you can.  Also feel free to hand them out my email address sconrad@hfx.eastlink.ca for those that wish 1v1 training, have questions, or whatever.  I'll hook folks up with trainers as best I can.  :)

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
trainers available
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2001, 07:15:00 AM »
Ammo!

That is a great post!!  Even though Cit crapped on it.  Talk about lack of character.  :(  I seen some uncool replies to a post on this board, but that is one of the worst! It is sad that some people have that type of attitude.

Ammo, when I come back I will take you up on your offer to get "back in the swing of things"  Thanks!!    :)

Hey Leph!  I may tap into your services also so be ready.  HeHe!!   ;)
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
trainers available
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2001, 08:44:00 AM »
Thx fellas. Swager, you just give me a holler and Ill be your shooting drone for you.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
trainers available
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2001, 09:37:00 AM »
Just picking up points from all across the world ain't ya Festerbria?

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
trainers available
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2001, 01:56:00 PM »
Ya Know fester I was just about to the point of recomending you for trainer status to Lephturn & htc.

You sure killed that idea fast!

Offline zapkin

• Copper Member
trainers available
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2001, 02:26:00 PM »
Why do you guys call him fester? Is he bald?

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
trainers available
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2001, 03:11:00 PM »
Zapkin, his in-game handle and other UBB persona is Fester.

This particular character is more anonymous than a CIA operative. He doesn't exist, only his multi-tude of handles give him a hint of identity. Even though he repeatedly changes handles, it's only a matter of days/weeks before he reveals himself. Either through the way he portrays himself in text (on channel 1 or on UBB) or because his squaddies leak it out.
-SW

Offline air_ReCoile

• Zinc Member
      • http://airsquadron.com/
trainers available
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2001, 02:17:00 AM »
Trainers: how about having the e-mail addresses of all trainers as a part of the opening message box when U enter the TA.
Now for some people that doesn't help because they don't read that message anyway, but it will help the serious ones that are looking for a trainer.
Dispite Cit's somewhat personal attacking way of saying this, he has a point. I come to the TA frequently to try something out or to have some ffa fun, even helped out some people that asked for it. Nevertheless very often when I'm in the TA, people are looking for trainers, and they are not available!!

Offline Lephturn

• Silver Member
      • http://lephturn.webhop.net
trainers available
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2001, 07:57:00 AM »
A good idea Recoil.  I'll talk to Pyro about somehow making hooking up with a trainer more accessible from the TA itself.