Author Topic: So How Much Longer Will The CT Last?  (Read 2059 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
So How Much Longer Will The CT Last?
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2005, 02:35:56 PM »
Originally posted by Grits
I heard Storch was gonna turn into a pumpkin.

I heard a pumpkin was going to turn into Storch
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2005, 02:51:33 PM »
Nomde wants the 56th to spend squad night in the CT at least 1 thursday a month. Starting this thursday. He has been speaking to several other squad leaders about showing up on the same night each month with their squads. Reddog has the CT bug now along with me, and I'm trying to get the rest of the squad to show up for an hour or so each night during the week.

Everything in baby steps, but we may get more players back in the CT with Nomde moving the squad in once in awhile. You might want to shoot him a note to see how his efforts are going.:)
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

storch

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2005, 04:45:12 PM »
I am a pumpkin.  fargin grits quit ratting me out,  you're just jealous cuz all you are is corn.  sorta.

good idea nomde and the 56th guys maybe JG54 will do the same now.

Offline o0Stream140o

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2005, 05:27:04 PM »
If an influx of squads start coming into the CT, I am sure you will hear how it's turned into a bigger gangbang area than most think now. I would love to see more squads come in but I don't think it will last. Hopefully it will.

Stream

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2005, 09:10:25 PM »
Originally posted by bustr
Nomde wants the 56th to spend squad night in the CT at least 1 thursday a month.

Glad to see you come. If the big squads come to fly in the CT it will bring the independent fliers that like the "Historical" aspect of the type of flying we do.
Would like to see more come back like JG54, VF-27, No.880 FAA, etc,.

Originally posted by bustr Everything in baby steps, but we may get more players back in the CT with Nomde moving the squad in once in awhile. You might want to shoot him a note to see how his efforts are going.:)

Agree 110%. That is how it started before with just a few pilots and some dedicated folks who worked to make it better.

We did it before and we can do it again.
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2005, 09:58:57 PM »
Originally posted by o0Stream140o
If an influx of squads start coming into the CT, I am sure you will hear how it's turned into a bigger gangbang area than most think now. I would love to see more squads come in but I don't think it will last. Hopefully it will.

Stream

Stream, this is something to watch out for, for sure.  We've seen it in the past, as many of us remember.  On the other hand, if squads can be flexible enough to split off enough to balance numbers, the influx will be a good thing.

- oldman

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2005, 08:13:24 AM »
If squads don't come in at the same time, it will make things worse.  Unless they are whilling to split up.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2005, 01:37:19 PM »
I warned Nomde we would have to be willing to split for side balancing. But thats not fair to me...they can all kick the whatsus outta my kester.:)
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline plank

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2005, 01:51:48 PM »
I'm always willing to switch to even things up. I get better feedback from my squaddies than I do from anyone else on why I got shot down :)

Offline FW190Guy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2005, 03:37:28 PM »
3 days?

Offline plank

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2005, 04:14:45 PM »
I'm not sure if I've let everyone know yet but rocky road ice cream has changed it's contents to include almonds instead of walnuts.

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2005, 05:26:45 PM »
Originally posted by plank
I'm not sure if I've let everyone know yet but rocky road ice cream has changed it's contents to include almonds instead of walnuts.

:eek:

storch

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2005, 05:30:06 PM »
nuts on a wall are?

nuts on a chest are?

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2005, 06:07:56 PM »
Originally posted by FW190Guy
3 days?

Yes, three days is how long you have been registered on this board, and curiously, the age of this thread.

Offline plank

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2005, 06:24:26 PM »
Originally posted by storch
nuts on a wall are?

nuts on a chest are?

nuts on a chin are?