Author Topic: Advanced training available.......  (Read 3083 times)

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
Advanced training available.......
« on: January 14, 2005, 02:36:47 AM »
After a brief time out ..... and a few days back to regain my composure......  I am available for 1 on 1 advanced training.

I do not do well with brand new players.  If you need to learn how to get off the ground..... or basic commands..... or how to land then my 1 on 1 training is NOT for you.  Please contact any of the "Offical" AH trainers for this kind of training.

However......

If you are a vet who wants to know how to really dogfight then I can help.  

Perhaps you are a Guru who just needs a Dueling partner to stay up on your skills...... No problem, I am available.

Mabye you are a Strat player who wants to learn how to hold his own when need be.  No problem, I am available.

Mabye you are not a nOOb but not really a Vet and you are interested in advancing your skills.  No problem, I am available.

If you have a good grip on the game and want to advance your skills then feel free to contact me for free, personal, 1 on 1 Dueling arena training.

I look foreward to hearing from you!

dwisok@yahoo.com

c yas up..... David
« Last Edit: January 14, 2005, 02:43:34 AM by Nomak »

Offline Lazerus

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2005, 03:37:42 AM »
Contact me in the III./ JG 2 Richthofen forum. I am badly in need of help.

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 05:56:52 AM »
perhaps one of these evenings we could hop in the DA for some mayhem ... Give me a yell .   Sundays are squad nite though .
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline Lovemonk

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2005, 06:29:11 AM »
I've sent you an email.

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2005, 07:47:42 AM »
Originally posted by Lazerus
Contact me in the III./ JG 2 Richthofen forum. I am badly in need of help.

I would be happy to however im not on that forum anymore.  So its E Mail or get me back on that forum.

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2005, 07:51:46 AM »
Originally posted by Roscoroo
perhaps one of these evenings we could hop in the DA for some mayhem ... Give me a yell .   Sundays are squad nite though .

I am looking foreward to it ;)

Offline RedMizt

• Zinc Member
1 n 1 Training
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2005, 10:23:39 AM »
Nomak,
      Would like to hook up for some training, been playing AH since I moved from Air Warrior. I believe I have a firm grasp of basic flight and some ACM. My biggest problem is wanting to increase my K/D, I get plenty of kills but landing them seems to be an issue. You may contact me at redmizt@fastmail.fm or I can contact you, I have a flexable schedule and look forward to some meaningful training.

Offline Clifra Jones

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2005, 12:16:43 PM »
Now this is what I am interested in. I will surely email you.

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2005, 12:45:13 PM »
Can you teach me how to fly this darn p38...LOL thanks for your time last night. Was fun. Went to the MA and hopped straight into a p38 and worked on what you showed me. Like usual started out great got 4 kills then the aggression really kicked in because I was out numbered, lost E then died.

Offline guttboy

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2005, 01:04:24 PM »
Well everyone.....I took that "NOMAK" guy up on his offer...LOL....seriously..... David....THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

Fortunately I read this post and Nomak was online.....within 2 minutes we were in the DA and going through some training.  Ill be honest...I am an average pilot at best but the training I recieved was OUTSTANDING!

David was very helpful....very insightful....and made the whole thing fun.

I learned a tremendous ammt and am now headed to the MA to do some damage...hopefully:D

Seriously guys.....if you want to learn how to do ACM take Nomak up on his offer...dont bring an attitude just be willing to learn!

Urchin helped me out a while back as well and I honestly feel if more folks would use the DA for training it will go a long way to help everyone understand how to dogfight and get kills....hey thats what its about right??????

Anyhow .......try it out and practice....it is a ton of fun!!!!

Regards,

:aok

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2005, 07:44:32 PM »
I am really glad you had fun and learned alot. :aok

I thank you for the kind words Sir.

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2005, 07:47:56 PM »
I have had so many e mails that im losing track of who is who... LOL

So what im gonna do is just tell everyone that the best way to do this is to just look for me online and shoot me a private message.

I will wrap up whatever I have going at the time and head right over to the DA with ya.

So hold off on the mail for now and just hollar at me in the MA and we can go have some fun!

c yas up.....  dave

Offline guttboy

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2005, 10:27:28 PM »
Dave.....

An update.....sucked butt in the MA when I first started flying the plane you and I were training in....THEN.....I started "seeing" the things you were talking about and found myself looking for trouble in situations I probably shouldnt have been getting myself into!

And you know what......THANKS!!!!!!!  Once I kinda started getting the "intangibles" you were talking about....whammo...the clue light came on and the fun just went on from there!

Again much appreciated!

TG12:aok

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
training
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2005, 08:24:18 AM »
Sent you an email Nomak...looking fwd to some much needed help.

DmdMax

Offline mtnman

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2005, 09:16:04 PM »
I was fortunate enough to get some 1 on 1 training with Nomak tonight, and would recommend it to anyone. I think I kinda fall in the middle ground, been around too long to be a noobie, but years from being a "vet". I really enjoy seeing how others fly/fight, and try to take some ideas away to ponder and use to improve my abilities. I definately got some tonight. I'm finding I generally do fine in the MA, but when it comes down to 1 on 1 sustained fights I'm still lacking. Shane also worked with me a bit in the DA, and although it took me a bit, it really helped in the end. I'm looking forward to putting some of Nomak's ideas to use also. Hope to get together with Nomak, Shane, and some of the other experienced sticks in the future...
MtnMan

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not". Thomas Jefferson