Author Topic: another huricane  (Read 591 times)

Offline rogerdee

• Gold Member
      • http://rogerdee.co.uk
another huricane
« on: January 19, 2005, 11:37:44 AM »
this is a romanian fighter of 53rd fighter squadron in 1941 .this aircraft was flown by lt. av. Horia Agarici  a air ace with over 10 confirmed kills.
[/IMG]
still got weathering and stuff to do but  its different

what do you think
rogerdee
490th battling bulldogs
www.rogerdee.co.uk

it does what it says on the tin

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
another huricane
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 12:07:57 PM »
Very nice, Rogerdee.   Those Romanian skins are colorful.    Romania was Axis, was it not?   So this Hurri fought against USSR and US bombers?

btw, a tip  - I believe if, when setting up a screenshot, you hit the 'Z' zoom key and then frame the picture as you want it, it will form a more realistic FOV, and eliminate the distortion (as in the stretching of that wing in the foreground) caused by the standard camera angle.

Offline rogerdee

• Gold Member
      • http://rogerdee.co.uk
another huricane
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2005, 12:36:21 PM »
thanks for the tip  i always get that bit wrong.
these fought against the russians  none were airworthy by 1943 when american started bombing.
some hurricans were bought from england and some were captuerd from yugoslavia,all put up a good fight.
romania changed sides towards the end of the war  and ofught against there germans  alongside the russians  they had been shooting down,bit like the italians i guess

rogerdee
490th battling bulldogs
www.rogerdee.co.uk

it does what it says on the tin

Offline TexMurphy

• Silver Member
another huricane
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2005, 05:25:10 AM »
Great choise of skin.

Though just like your 109 skin it needs weathering and oil smear to look more used....

Both the skins look way too clean and hence too "cartoony"...

Tex.