Author Topic: ".resetv"  (Read 921 times)

Offline meddog

• Copper Member
".resetv"
« on: February 01, 2005, 09:02:58 AM »
Sorry to inform you but I have not had any succes with the ".resetv" command.  I thentry each reset code indivedualy and that doesn't work either.  So far the only thing that works for me is relogging
Yes I know I suck, other wise youuuuu would be dead so stop bragging.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
".resetv"
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2005, 09:09:37 AM »
did the following.

restev, vox not working
run the individual commands, vox not working
resetv, vox not working
individual commands, vox not working
resetv, VOX FIXED
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
".resetv"
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2005, 09:27:06 AM »
Can everyone post the times at wich the lost voice , lets me also check server logs?

HiTech

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
".resetv"
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2005, 10:14:56 AM »
Originally posted by hitech
Can everyone post the times at wich the lost voice , lets me also check server logs?

HiTech

Will do, thank you sir. By the way, while it did not work Sunday night at all, last night I was able to get sound and vox back with .resetv . Of course, sadly, I don't think I ever lost either before 2.02 .
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
".resetv"
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2005, 10:38:09 AM »
I have been told the command does not work yet?  Is it supposed to?  Does it work at all?  I tried it last night several times, all 3 modules and no effect.  Back to relogging every once in a while.

Offline Wizer

• Nickel Member
".resetv"
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2005, 06:32:55 PM »

HiTech

I lost vox at 7:10 p.m. est 2/1/05.  the .resetv commands did not work.  I had to relog.

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
".resetv"
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2005, 01:39:42 PM »
hasnt worked for me yet..but vox does seem alot more stable comparitively to last version

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
".resetv"
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2005, 01:56:47 PM »

HiTech
HiTech sir...

in my thread here:
http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=141829

i lost vox right around the times i posted. the first one, i had lost vox for about 4-5 minutes, then exited game to get it back.

while out of the game i came here and posted that first post.

i live in central time so i'd have to guess vox was lost within 10 min + or - of 9:45 PM feb 1. i had also lost vox before then, maybe 1 hour before.

the second post i lost vox for about 5-10 minutes before posting. it was the second time that night also i had lost vox. the first time i lost vox that night, i rebooted my PC before comming back into the MA. i had been using a different microphone setup, and thought if i reset that it would help vox stay, so i wne back ot the mic i have used for over 2 years.

that post marks that i lost vox approximatly 7:55 feb 3.

hope that helps somewhat
I don't know what to put here yet.

• Platinum Member
".resetv"
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2005, 03:28:50 PM »
I lost this thread myself. I kept looking in Tech Support and Bug Reports, forgetting this thread was in here.

I started a thread on it here:

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=141938

Again, I simply forgot where this thread was. My apologies sir.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

• Platinum Member
".resetv"
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2005, 10:46:43 PM »
Okay, 10:44PM Central Friday night, lost all sounds over A40, tried .resetv, got sounds, but muted, with no vox. Tried again, CTD.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2005, 10:24:43 PM by Captain Virgil Hilts »

SaVaGe

• Platinum Member
".resetv"
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2005, 10:25:29 PM »
And once again, 10:23 Saturday night. Lost vox, .resetv did not help. Relogged before I got the usual CTD.

And again at midnight Saturday night. Was over A35, pulled a few G's, stall horn went off, then no sound. Tried .resetv, got sound for 10 seconds, and the instant CTD.

Not tryin to be a jerk about it, not tryin to spam the board, just tryin to give you all the information possible, to help you solve the problem.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2005, 12:07:29 AM by Captain Virgil Hilts »

SaVaGe

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
".resetv"
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2005, 11:03:04 PM »
Lost vox around 10 eastern...used resetv worked for approximately 1 min then went out again. THis went on until i relogged.

• Platinum Member
".resetv"
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2005, 07:46:12 PM »
Lost sound again around 7PM Central at A21. Got a CTD a few seconds later, never had a chance to use .resetv.

SaVaGe

Offline TalonX

• Silver Member
.resetv
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2005, 05:38:39 PM »
Well, you didn't say what resetv # you used...

Seems like there are two that might affect vox....

I have yet to have any of them work, and if you just type .resetv, it prompts you to select 1 through 3.
-TalonX

Forgotten, but back in the game.  :)

• Platinum Member
".resetv"
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2005, 05:55:43 PM »
Actually, typing .resetv has always reset my sounds and vox, without making any selections. I get an orange text in the text buffer like the text you get from setting your salvo options with .salvo X (X being a number), it gives three numbered .resetv commands, but looks more like a display of results than anything else.

The problem is, it always (except for one or two instances) gives me a CTD within a few seconds, maybe a minute at the most. Well, that and the fact that I never had sound or vox issues before AH II v 2.02.

The reason I know it is the .resetv command that leads to the CTD is that I flew a couple of times for 30 minutes or so with no sound at all. Then I typed .resetv, half an hour after losing sound, and got a CTD for my efforts.

SaVaGe