Author Topic: Big brother watching your every mile  (Read 900 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Big brother watching your every mile
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2005, 10:55:56 PM »
Originally posted by JB73
yeah, that filthy, gum on the seats - puke in the corner - smelly people all over  bus that stops 10 miles from my house, an hour and a half before i really go to work is going to get my business at $2.50 a ride 1 way for a 16 mile trip.

"public" transportation. it's for poor welfare collecting people with credit so bad they can't get a library card.

73, I am apalled at this.  Come on man, keep this watermelon private amongst your friends and / or family, please.   You know, there may come a day where you might be poor, need a hand, when you get pushed down in life.   Come on, you're too young to harbor this chit.

Originally posted by Octavius Holy **** 73, that is assinine and you know it. Screw your stereotypes. Here's another one: You are a sheltered-suburbanite-racist moron. Take off your black and white goggles. Non-urban *******s think they see the big picture oh-so easily. And you wonder why racism and class segregation exists... of course not with you.

Public transportation may blow goats, but it *is* an option that may people depend on, not only the poor that 73 speaks of. But there isn't anything I hate more than the Milwaukee County bus drivers. Why even have turn signals and gigantic mirrors if they're gonna cut you off and force you into oncoming traffic anyway?

I agree with you Octavious.  

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2005, 11:18:00 PM »
Public transportation in this country traditionally has been so bad that there is a negative stigma attached to using it anywhere outside of NYC or Hawaii.

Maybe that's an unfortunate statement about us.

Offline Pei

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2005, 12:10:02 AM »
Originally posted by Suave
Public transportation in this country traditionally has been so bad that there is a negative stigma attached to using it anywhere outside of NYC or Hawaii.

I agree. I remember living in CT and telling my colleagues I got the bus to work. I got some very strange looks.

Offline Sox62

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2005, 12:24:14 AM »
I wonder if you can earn frequent driver points.

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2005, 02:05:31 AM »
Whatever happened to Jetpacks and cool hoverboards like Back to the Future II!  

Hovering  Delorianes and   self walking dogs self drying jacket,self adjusting sneakers, Chaffe less leather apparel?

I want MR Fusion! I want  Cold Fusion using  waste material and travel 88mph and go to the 1880s and fight Mad Dog call myself Clint Eastwood and go back to the year 1985!

Wait I was 3 in '85

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2005, 02:09:54 AM »
Vote from the Rooftops