Author Topic: The Ranking/scores??  (Read 410 times)

wobbel

The Ranking/scores??
« on: March 14, 2001, 12:55:00 PM »
Hi guys!

This tour i have only fly in fighter.
I have 519 Ranking scores under fighter, but under bomber i have 1223, and attack 709, Vehichle/Boat 1305, Total 1184.

I have just fly fighter, but why is it points under the other, like Bomber,attack etc??. :confuced:

Offline SpitLead

• Copper Member
The Ranking/scores??
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2001, 01:45:00 PM »
Wobbel,

I'm not sure.  This whole ranking system is a mystery to us all.  I asked myself the same question last tour.  I can only speculate but I think everyone starts with a given baseline "score" or ranking for each.  If you don't do any missions in those other categories but others are you might find yourself getting ranked higher because it's relative to the other players whether you doing anything or not.  That's just my theory mind you but it's the only explanation I can come up with.

Offline Soda

• Silver Member
      • http://members.shaw.ca/soda_p/models.htm
The Ranking/scores??
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2001, 02:09:00 PM »
You get placed in last place in each of those categories because you haven't attempted them.  Do one mission in one, and get even a single kill/destroyed struct/etc and you'll probably jump up 400 places in scoring in that category.

In order to get a good "overall" score in AH you have to attempt to work at your score in each category, not just one.  The fact of the matter is, the air-combat part is the toughest to progress in and will require the most work to get a higher score.  There are a lot of people who are pretty good overall though.

-Soda

wobbel

The Ranking/scores??
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2001, 03:12:00 PM »
Thx Guys  

GA