Author Topic: It's true, it's true!  (Read 7841 times)

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
It's true, it's true!
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2005, 06:21:17 PM »
Edit:  My mistake.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 08:18:34 PM by Thrawn »

Offline Callisto

• Copper Member
It's true, it's true!
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2005, 07:24:14 PM »
mmmmm.. free month of AH.. mmmmmm

Offline MOSQ

• Silver Member
It's true, it's true!
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2005, 07:27:24 PM »
Originally posted by hitech
Degree?

06-17-2003 10:56 PM
I have a master in aeronautical engineering
Straiga

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
It's true, it's true!
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2005, 07:29:36 PM »
Originally posted by MOSQ
Straiga

But he has a high school degree in grammar and was a dropout in human dynamics.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
It's true, it's true!
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2005, 07:42:48 PM »
Henning,

My fax is my home number. For some reason I have an aversion to publish that on any BBS. Just me I guess.

I'd send it to him, heck.. I'll call him but I have to know how to reach him.

Thrawn, the FE is a separate rating. For example, while I was a rated, licensed pilot before DAL hired me I still had to get an FE prior to acting as Flight Engineer on DAL's 727's. When you pass the test, you are given an FE rating. It's on a separate license.

When one calls up ratings on the FAA website, the FE will be listed as well as your other ratings.

In short, it doesn't mean you've been demoted. It's just another rating.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Redd

• Silver Member
It's true, it's true!
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2005, 08:04:05 PM »
Originally posted by MOSQ
Straiga

Originally posted by Straiga

Hey Hohun,

I know you want get this right but If the prop slip stream hits the left side of the vertical stabilizer from the clock wise rotation of the prop, the nose will turn to the left needing right rudder to correct. Thats Physics.

And tourgue is spelled (torgue).

I usually get paid for this.

He did a thesis on "The Effects of  Torgue on P51 Mustangs".            ;)
I come from a land downunder

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
It's true, it's true!
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2005, 08:07:10 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
Henning,

I don't believe I read that thread. The post you reference shows a datestamp of 05-10-2004 01:11 AM.  

I know I didn't read that last May and I don't think I read it recently. I didn't read all of his posts by any means.

I really don't need a Fax of his certificates, nor do I want one. There's lots of reasons for that.

You bet. With a scanner and Photoshop, given a few hours I can generate any document you might want. It would FAX over indistinguishable from an original. I could scan in my Navy FE (C-118) certification and change it say anything I wanted it to say. With current technology, there's almost no limit to the counterfeit documents one can generate. Hell, I created a phoney telegram for a Pearl Harbor website title page. I researched the station numbers and even duplicated the misaligned type of the teletype machine. The teletype machine that had printed the original had a wandering L that would sometimes be reasonably close and other times well below the text line.
Have a look:

So, any certificates would need some third-party confirmation to be certain of origin. No big deal, I'm sure he could do that if he wished.

My regards,

Widewing
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 08:14:54 PM by Widewing »
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
It's true, it's true!
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2005, 08:10:22 PM »
Internet...home of the people who live in their minds...

Offline Kegger26

• Nickel Member
It's true, it's true!
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2005, 09:47:10 PM »
Originally posted by Straiga
Hitech,
 I do have an engineering degree in aeronautics. I soloed in 3.5 hrs too in a airplane and also in a helicopter I recieved my RotorCraft rating at 40 hrs. I started flying when I was 14 I wasnt legal when I was soloed but when your dads own the airport with no feds around I didnt care. I had 376 hrs by the time I recieved my private pilot certificate this was because of my age, at the same time I took my Instrument and Commercial licences at 17. My CFI at 19 and ATP at 21.

I been flying for 30 yrs, I probabley have more logged instructor time then most pilots have total time. I have over 7,000 hrs rotor time  alone 1/3 of that as an instructor. The only ratings I dont have is float plane, glider, tiltrotor, hot air baloon, but there next when I get time.

**Cough, bull**** cough, cough**

I think I need to put on my boots cuz it is getting deeper and deeper in here. Your telling me you have 7,000 hours just in rotor time? Give me a break. yOur dad owns a dealership too doesnt he?
 So let me get this straight. You soloed at 14? you are openly admiting this? I have a hard time with this one. See even a big GA airport like the one I work at is still small at heart. Most of us pilots know one another, we all shop at the same pilots shop on the airport. We all stand around by the coffee pot talking about flyings. Hell there are old timers that dont even fly anymore, yet they still come down and talk for hours about flying. They watch the planes that are coming and going, talk about some of the other pilots...aka man gossip. Most of all we talk about the morons on the feild. The pilots that we dont feel are up to standard. The guys with more money than brains.
 Now I know for a fact this happens around the country. I have worked at three other feilds in MD and PA, so I know it is the same everywhere. So I find it hard that you did your pre-flight, taxied and took off, without anyone noticing. Whats more nobody reported your bellybutton to the FAA. You dad may have owned the airport, but the Fed Govt owns the airspace son.

-Keg :(
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 09:59:13 PM by Kegger26 »

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
It's true, it's true!
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2005, 07:42:11 AM »
lol.  The blivet deleted his post.  But nice save Kegger.

I wonder if he believes any of his baloney or if the incessant lying is just some psychotic addiction that he needs to keep feeding.

"The only ratings I dont have is...hot air balloon"

Believe me when I say you're a shoe in for that one.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 07:45:08 AM by Westy »

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
It's true, it's true!
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2005, 10:00:14 AM »
Originally Posted by Straiga
I started flying when I was 14 I wasnt legal when I was soloed but when your dads own the airport with no feds around I didnt care.

Well, this does explain the Col/Gen problem with his dad. He has two. One must be a Col. the other a Gen.

Although I didn't think that Civil Unions were recognized in Nevada.

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
It's true, it's true!
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2005, 10:44:12 AM »
You fkr Sikboy, you beet me to it.  LOLH.:rofl

Offline Kegger26

• Nickel Member
It's true, it's true!
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2005, 11:29:57 AM »
Originally posted by Westy
lol.  The blivet deleted his post.  But nice save Kegger.

I wonder if he believes any of his baloney or if the incessant lying is just some psychotic addiction that he needs to keep feeding.

OMG! he did edit his post. That crap about him having over 7,000 hours rotor time is gone. How odd...... However that lie I think was removed becuase it is easly disproved. There are helicopter pilots that flew in vietnam, came home and still fly helicopters for a living that still just barely titer over 7,000 hours TT.
 My father did fly Helicopters in Vietnam, Bell UH-1 Hueys. He was a slick pilot for both tours. He stayed in the Army untill 1976 when he got a job working for the Fla Highway Patrol flying there Bell 47 and later there Bell 206. His total rotor time was only 4,981 hours when he retired.

-Keg

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
It's true, it's true!
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2005, 12:01:05 PM »
Can you link me to the edited post?

I can't believe he feels that would be necessary if it was all true.

This just gets stranger and stranger.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Kegger26

• Nickel Member