Author Topic: Brings it all home...  (Read 3139 times)

storch

Re: Brings it all home...
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2005, 03:13:12 AM »
Originally posted by Furball
Read thread from start to end :(

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=144736

you are young.  many many people feel it is ok to lie about two topics. military service and martial arts participation.

we had a guy in the CT a while back that did this profusely, in fact constantly.  he played both the male and the female role in an eloborate hoax.

he claimed to be all of the following

* a texas highway patrollman and an over the road truckdriver simultaneously who was also shot in the line of duty.

* a third degree black belt in tae kwon do but couldn't tell me what tae kwon do meant or what sandan meant or even what dan meant.

we see a brief respite from his incessant chattering on the open channel.

later on he reappears briefly to say that in 4 months time he had gone through basic, trained in jump school and was being sent to kandajar.

his supposed GF started posting for him soon thereafter with amazing stories.

I believe your friend brian/alison may even be one and the same as our "beloved" acepappy.

pull the hook out furball and get some antibiotics.  not everyone is noble time will teach you that.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Brings it all home...
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2005, 05:31:37 AM »
Originally posted by eagl
Probably goes back to the last time Voss got banned.

Oh man! Now you going to get a visit from Ironman.  ........................ and the rest of the people VOSS fabricated from the book series.  :rofl
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
Brings it all home...
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2005, 06:14:53 AM »
Originally posted by Redd
Looks like a good call Nuke.

Does that mean Tampaxxius isn't going to unleash the power of his voodoo?

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Brings it all home...
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2005, 08:26:22 AM »
Fear the Maxipadus! :D
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Brings it all home...
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2005, 11:12:28 AM »
there is only one unconfirmed name on that list now and from the 11th, both the 15th ones have names now.

Scum. What a nutball scumbag.

Offline OIO

• Silver Member
Brings it all home...
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2005, 11:27:17 AM »
id wait for the name of the 11th's casualty to pop up before calling anyone a liar.

Its never wise to jump to conclusions without all the facts.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
Brings it all home...
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2005, 11:52:45 AM »
Originally posted by OIO
id wait for the name of the 11th's casualty to pop up before calling anyone a liar.

Its never wise to jump to conclusions without all the facts.

What would we ever do here then?

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Brings it all home...
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2005, 12:24:30 PM »
Originally posted by Siaf__csf
Actually the deaf use a phone of thier own. It works almost like a normal phone but instead of sound it produces text.

Yes they do but it does not interface with the other party audibly. It requires another systerm like it so both communicate with text.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Brings it all home...
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2005, 12:30:36 PM »
I know that maverick, but these phones exist also with people who are close to deaf people. So if the poster was involved with deaf ppl somehow, he could have the phone.

Offline indy007

• Gold Member
Brings it all home...
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2005, 12:31:27 PM »
This reminds me alot of the infamous "Story of a Tree"

It made Raph (one of the head honcho's at UO, then Everquest, now SWG) quite famous in the MMORPG world. I actually played on the MUD, with the character that this story is about. I remember hearing about the car accident. I even saw pictures of Karyn.

About 5 years later it was revealed to be a complete hoax, and the player behind the character Karyn didn't even exist. Nobody has ever stepped forward to take responsibility for it.

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Brings it all home...
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2005, 12:47:43 PM »
Originally posted by NUKE
The liars have been silenced.....it's all good now.

Seems like the liars still need weeding out, and are running their chops. Lets look at BBS statements that may be untrue.

I quit my job in the ATM business wednesday. I'm going to start a new company and work for myself instead.

Yeah RIGHT. You got fired or laid off. Your a 40 yr old failure. Now YOU  tell me MR. BBS Detective,  am I a liar on this one? Yes or No?

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Brings it all home...
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2005, 12:52:38 PM »
Originally posted by Creamo
Seems like the liars still need weeding out, and are running their chops. Lets look at BBS statements that may be untrue.

I quit my job in the ATM business wednesday. I'm going to start a new company and work for myself instead.

Yeah RIGHT. You got fired or laid off. Your a 40 yr old failure. Now YOU  tell me MR. BBS Detective,  am I a liar on this one? Yes or No?

You are not lying, you are just wrong. But you know what you should do? You should call me out on it, then you can look like an idiot just like the people that made up that story over there.

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Brings it all home...
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2005, 01:05:44 PM »
O brave Sir Nuke, "Fine work, NUKE.  You are a painter, and the Internet is your canvas."
-- Todd/Leviathn

Lol, what a complete dipfool.

I'm saying your as fulla watermelon as the next internet liar, and in your moment of glory,  you just got owned. And yer right, I'm not lying.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Brings it all home...
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2005, 01:12:41 PM »
Creamo, you need to stop. You have an unhealthy crush on me.

By the way, all I did in that thread was tell them I thought the whole story was BS. I wasn't looking for any glory and I didn't email Skuzzy or do any "detective" work.

Then the tards got all upset that I would question their BS, and emailed Skuzzy about mean old Nuke.

I was then banned from that forum. The next thing I know, Skuzzy shut them down and allowed me back in.

So, I didn't really do anything other than blitz them with a bunch of posts calling the rediculous story a lie.

Now you on the other hand are just trying to pick a fight with me by crossposting and doing "detective" work because you don't like me.

You are the idiot.

And yes, I quit my job and was not fired. In fact, I have never been fired from a job in my life.

Offline OIO

• Silver Member
Brings it all home...
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2005, 01:20:20 PM »
"Creamo, you need to stop. You have an unhealthy crush on me."

hey..sig material.