Author Topic: get rid of or Perk the La7!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2745 times)

Offline Innominate

• Gold Member
get rid of or Perk the La7!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2005, 03:50:31 PM »
Originally posted by Magoo
Perk the P39!!!

oh, wait...

Can we hijack this thread an turn it into a
"Add the P-39Q!" thread?

Offline paulobrien6969

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.freewebs.com/rafspitfires/index.htm
« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2005, 04:00:33 PM »
L7

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2005, 04:27:56 PM »
Originally posted by paulobrien6969
L7

62 kills in la5-7,more than any of  Shi*fire Aces

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2005, 05:24:38 PM »
Then they have made a gross error.

I don't think HTC has made an error in regards to the weight of the 2 gun packages. As I said earlier I have flown the La-7 with both gun packages and noticed no difference in flight characteristics.

I have also tryed to find a source that shows a different weight other than 25kg for the Berezin B-20. I havent been able to find anything that says differently.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline paulobrien6969

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.freewebs.com/rafspitfires/index.htm
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2005, 12:13:42 AM »
Originally posted by ATA
62 kills in la5-7,more than any of  Shi*fire Aces

lol i only joke
i just wanted to use my gay smiley he he
i like the plane myself
great for base defence
and to kills other la's

Offline Wurger

• Copper Member
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2005, 12:06:19 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus

You will NEVER see the La7 perked. And I do not think it should be either. I'm glad that HT set that plane in the game the way he did. It gives new players something to fight in and live in more importantly.

Thats fine, let the noobs have it unperked for thier first tour or two, then start perking it.  Sadly, most of the LaLa dweeb hoarders I run into are not noobs at all and this plan lets the noobs have their uber-fitter and makes the vets pay for it...

Bazi
Cactus Air Force
Bazi
The Flying Circus

Offline Wurger

• Copper Member
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2005, 12:06:28 PM »

You will NEVER see the La7 perked. And I do not think it should be either. I'm glad that HT set that plane in the game the way he did. It gives new players something to fight in and live in more importantly.

Thats fine, let the noobs have it unperked for thier first tour or two, then start perking it.  Sadly, most of the LaLa dweeb hoarders I run into are not noobs at all and this plan lets the noobs have their uber-fitter and makes the vets pay for it...

Bazi
Cactus Air Force
Bazi
The Flying Circus

Offline Wurger

• Copper Member
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2005, 12:07:10 PM »

Bazi
Cactus Air Force
Bazi
The Flying Circus

Offline Wurger

• Copper Member
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2005, 12:07:19 PM »

Bazi
Cactus Air Force
Bazi
The Flying Circus

Offline Wurger

• Copper Member
« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2005, 12:07:20 PM »

Bazi
Cactus Air Force
Bazi
The Flying Circus

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: March 29, 2005, 12:16:49 PM »
Originally posted by Wurger

Bazi
Cactus Air Force

The lala just isnt all that uber....yes its a very very good plane. However, it just doesnt dominate the arena. The biggest issue a lala creates is it forces you to break and allows the rest of the horde to catch up...but a pony,tiffie,D-9 or G10 will do the same thing. I'm much more worried about high zekes, spit V's & hurricanes then La-7's. The lala is a great point defense fighter...nothing better to up from a capped field....but its limited beyond that...

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2005, 03:25:06 AM »
I said it before and I'll say it again, entire WWII is a too wide timespan. You can take it to an even greater extremes and create 1916 - 2005 areana where you can fight F16's with Fokker Eindeckers.

The MA HTC chose to make is a 1945 areana. The mid war planes are for veriety, the early war are a joke and probably ment to be used in CT/events.
I just can't see why the spit 14 is perked in this areana though.

Bozon
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2005, 10:30:05 AM »
3 hours on last night.  Did not see any.  All spits, NIKs, and 190s
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.