Author Topic: ROE Conduct  (Read 1072 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
ROE Conduct
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2005, 03:36:51 AM »
3. always vulch/ho Tex as he will beat you into a bloody pulp given half the chance.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
ROE Conduct
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2005, 03:51:15 AM »
Another tactic for dealing with vulchers, although more time consuming than the others listed,  is to switch countries, trick the vulchers into inviting you into their squad, "befriending" them over a period of a few weeks, and then killshooting them whenever the desire strikes you. Hearing the moans and occasional bursts of profanity is... airgasmic.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
ROE Conduct
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2005, 07:49:21 AM »
Originally posted by Elyeh
Anyway.... Its just seems like shooting ducks on a pond. I would think the combat would be in the air..... seems that a kill would mean more if it was air to air thats all.

There are those who share this view.

There aren't many of us, though, as this thread shows.

- oldman

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
ROE Conduct
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2005, 08:30:00 AM »
Being a newbie here I have to ask, What is wrong with bombing Fighter hangers ?

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
ROE Conduct
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2005, 08:31:28 AM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Another tactic for dealing with vulchers, although more time consuming than the others listed,  is to switch countries, trick the vulchers into inviting you into their squad, "befriending" them over a period of a few weeks, and then killshooting them whenever the desire strikes you. Hearing the moans and occasional bursts of profanity is... airgasmic.

I KNEW IT!!!!!   :D

Offline TexMurphy

• Silver Member
ROE Conduct
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2005, 09:03:54 AM »
Originally posted by mussie
Being a newbie here I have to ask, What is wrong with bombing Fighter hangers ?

The fighter hangers should be downed when there is about 15 min to troop drop.

This is the only time it really serves a purpose.

If you down it without there beeing any attempt to take the base all you do is shut down the furball. Shutting down the furball means a few things. You "ruin" the day for the furballers. Say what you want about furballing but its a part of reality. If you are into base taking then you have to learn to use the furballers to your advantage. Furballers will help you CAP a field as long as there are fighters around to kill. Once the FH goes down and enemies stop upping they leave.

If the FH is dropped when town is beeing worked but you dont have goons around the corner then the FH will be up by the time you do have goons there and the furballers will be long gone.

To make this even worse is when FH is dropped and NOT VH. In this situation the base defenders flood over into GVs and if they get into town you can kiss the base take bye bye.

Most bomberdweebs who just want "something to bomb" hit FH and screw up either the fruball or the base take.

Bomberdweebs should always go for the VH isntead. VHes should always be down 24/7 at each field.

Tex

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
ROE Conduct
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2005, 09:57:31 AM »
Thanks Tex

I take it ya dont like bombers.... been shot down by a few have ya :)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
ROE Conduct
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2005, 10:28:44 AM »
Originally posted by Elyeh
and yes I'd like to at least him try to hit a moving target, not one thats just appeared and staionary.

You do realize one could get killed that way?:D

If it one guy, keep upping 110s till he is out of ammo.  Then up a lala and kill him.  Nothing like a guy wiht 10 kills, waiting for his WTFGs, and a lala on his tail.

Muahahahahaah :lol
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Knite

• Silver Member
ROE Conduct
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2005, 12:07:45 PM »
It also helps if you don't care about your kill/death ratio and care more about trying to defend a base. Vulching deaths don't seem as bad then.

I'd hazard a guess that 50% of my deaths are vulched. I think the most I've been shot down in a vulch was 9 consecutive times. The 10th I shot down 2 C-47s before being blasted, and it was all worth it ;-)
Knite

39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"

I'm basically here to lower the 39th's score :P

Offline TexMurphy

• Silver Member
ROE Conduct
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2005, 12:22:10 PM »
Originally posted by mussie
Thanks Tex

I take it ya dont like bombers.... been shot down by a few have ya :)

No no on the contrary I do like the element which bombers add to the game. If AH was only about fighters it would have been a shallow and booring game.

What I dont like is when pilots do stoopid things and take out FHs instead of VH just because they a) dont know what needs to be bombed, b) dont ask what needs to be bombed or c) dont care what needs to be bombed. Further I dont like when players (in this case yes players not pilots) use level bombers for divebombing and suiced intentionally.

When it comes to bomber busting I have quite a good success rate in that as of late.

Tex

Offline Torvald

• Zinc Member
ROE Conduct
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2005, 12:25:06 PM »
My favorite tactic to counter vulcers is to up a 30mm armed 190 or 109 and HO the ***** of the them. Some of the best fun I've ever:p

Last time I did it was when a massive Tyffie raid was attemting to take one of our airfields (they got it too), upped a 30-mil 190, got 7 (not all HOs) of them before they got me. One of the best times I ever had.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
ROE Conduct
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2005, 12:55:13 PM »
There is one clear way to get people to stop vulching, don't up a plane at a capped base.:D

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
ROE Conduct
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2005, 01:18:24 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
There is one clear way to get people to stop vulching, don't up a plane at a capped base.:D

:)  That would be boring for both of us wouldn't it be?  

I was backing up the car the other day and heard a funny noize.  I opened the door, got out, went around the car, and there it was.  Broken is so many small litle pieces.  Your ruder muahahahahahahahaa, no way to get it back now.:eek:
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.