Author Topic: I am currently undefeated  (Read 6578 times)

Offline Wadke

• Nickel Member
I am currently undefeated
« Reply #135 on: April 12, 2005, 10:21:24 AM »
But there is that god mode thing you can still watch and if good at it you can follow planes easily. The part i knew was you guys were in the same squad. I dueled him way too many times to count. Used to be an every night thing in AH1. I defend him

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
« Reply #136 on: April 12, 2005, 11:06:39 AM »
Originally posted by WldThing
 as there are quite a few "quiet" fine players out there that stand up to pond scum as yourself.  

In your vein attempt to discredit me you dont even realize how dull whitted you make yourself look.

"Stand up" to me?  He was the one doing the call outs.  I responded.  Get it right.

Here is a tip for you..... Just because you want a situation to be a certian way does not make it so.

Go ahead and keep on with you ficticious attacks.

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
« Reply #137 on: April 12, 2005, 11:43:26 AM »
Wadke:  Basically, i don't think nomak really cares about the reputation part your talking about. He likes to have fun and that's what your supposed to do.

Me:Nah Wadke, the part you dont know about is that he wouldnt like anyone joining his plane when we dueled for fun, just in case they thought he sucked. So he made it clear that I dont have anyone in my plane as well...

Talk about a guy there for "fun".

A minor contradiction,  but then I really dont blame you Wadke,  you dont know the guy as good as I do.

God mode has nothing to do with this,  it's just how sad I felt when I had to turn down a Rookie player asking to join my plane...

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
« Reply #138 on: April 12, 2005, 11:56:14 AM »
Originally posted by Nomak
In your vein attempt to discredit me you dont even realize how dull whitted you make yourself look.

"Stand up" to me?  He was the one doing the call outs.  I responded.  Get it right.

Here is a tip for you..... Just because you want a situation to be a certian way does not make it so.

Go ahead and keep on with you ficticious attacks.

Discredit you?  Come on brother you've discredited yourself,  I have films to prove this incident,  if you wish for me to post em and make an even bigger fool of you then you keep running your mouth..  

And here's a hint for you,  a cliche,  but indeed the truth...   Dont play with fire,  cause you will get burned.

My ficticious attacks,  big words for someone so diminutive.

Offline Wadke

• Nickel Member
« Reply #139 on: April 12, 2005, 12:36:08 PM »
If they're so bad post them. Seems your intent to do it anyways.

Cliche if i say..."Fight fire with fire" Seems he's the bigger burning fire right now so don't fall.

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
« Reply #140 on: April 12, 2005, 12:41:14 PM »
Well it seems my pick of WldThng becoming the next BK went right out the window with this thread.  Maybe I'll be in the money next time!

:lol

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: April 12, 2005, 12:43:21 PM »
Nah Wadke,  the part you dont know about is that he wouldnt like anyone joining his plane when we dueled for fun,  just in case they thought he sucked.  So he made it clear that I dont have anyone in my plane as well...

Let me get this straight.  Nomak is so worried about his reputation and how people perceive his skill... that he posts a film in this very thread that shows him losing (and winning) numerous times against a guy several have called only average.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #142 on: April 12, 2005, 12:49:59 PM »
I could use some schooling.  I will fly against anybody in the DA.  When u see me online just give a text, and I'll be there.  I am interested in fighting 1 vs 1 and 1 vs 2.  :)

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline daMIG

• Copper Member
DEVIL U SOB!!!
« Reply #143 on: April 12, 2005, 01:15:53 PM »
SWEEeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt Bro! U a movie-makin-buf Flying, ftr shootin gawddddddd!!

Man, Great music, Great edits!!! DANM_IT, wish I woulda thought of it first!!!!. Can you teach me how to do it?? (Ill buy Beer)

Man, I gotta send this to50ppls!

You ROCK!. Great idea!

miggy frank77433@yahoo.com
:D :aok

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Re: DEVIL U SOB!!!
« Reply #144 on: April 12, 2005, 02:02:31 PM »
Originally posted by daMIG
SWEEeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt Bro! U a movie-makin-buf Flying, ftr shootin gawddddddd!!

Man, Great music, Great edits!!! DANM_IT, wish I woulda thought of it first!!!!. Can you teach me how to do it?? (Ill buy Beer)

Man, I gotta send this to50ppls!

You ROCK!. Great idea!

miggy frank77433@yahoo.com
:D :aok

OK, now I am lost... you hit reply to the wrong post or something?

BTW, you are now signed up for a free brochure on natural male enhancement.  :aok

Offline Edbert1

• Silver Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
Re: Re: DEVIL U SOB!!!
« Reply #145 on: April 12, 2005, 02:24:53 PM »
Originally posted by Howitzer
BTW, you are now signed up for a free brochure on natural male enhancement.  :aok

Yeah, what Howie said...

Keep talking/typing like that damig and you'll become a candidate for unnatural male dehancement too.

Now, pull those baggy-arse things you call pants up!

LOL

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
« Reply #146 on: April 12, 2005, 02:47:08 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
Let me get this straight.  Nomak is so worried about his reputation and how people perceive his skill... that he posts a film in this very thread that shows him losing (and winning) numerous times against a guy several have called only average.

-- Todd/Leviathn

How about you read the fine print a bit better?  

"However once I hit my stride and began to see what he was doing I was able to start winning fights. At which point he of course had to leave.

Here is the film......judge for your selves. He got me early on but the more fights we had the more dominant I was. Until the last fight where I was all over him and he then had to leave right after. "

It's clear that if he would have totally lost he wouldnt have posted this film,  but eventually seeing that Fatal was a notch below his level he decided to post the film and desribe Fatal's puss out..

Offline Wadke

• Nickel Member
« Reply #147 on: April 12, 2005, 02:59:20 PM »
I think your evaluation is wrong. That's just me though

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #148 on: April 12, 2005, 03:15:22 PM »

"However once I hit my stride and began to see what he was doing I was able to start winning fights. At which point he of course had to leave.

Here is the film......judge for your selves. He got me early on but the more fights we had the more dominant I was. Until the last fight where I was all over him and he then had to leave right after. "

It's clear that if he would have totally lost he wouldnt have posted this film,  but eventually seeing that Fatal was a notch below his level he decided to post the film and desribe Fatal's puss out..

To be really fair ... how about your post ALL of the fine print ...

Well I fought Fatal1 tonight.

He is no BS..... the dude can flat out boogie. He is as good as anyone that I have ever fought.

I am as good as ANYONE in the Dueling Arena. However He actually got the best of me for the first 7-10 runs. I will admit it he even got in my head for a little while and I was thinkin that I couldnt beat him.

However once I hit my stride and began to see what he was doing I was able to start winning fights. At which point he of course had to leave.

Here is the film......judge for your selves. He got me early on but the more fights we had the more dominant I was. Until the last fight where I was all over him and he then had to leave right after.

Taken in its complete context and not your edited version ... I would have to say that the majority of his post was humble and truely doesn't appear to hide the fact that Fatal kicked his butt at the onset, but the tide turned once Nomak figured him out.

Like Lev said, if he was really all that concerned about his rep, he never would have posted that text and the film.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #149 on: April 12, 2005, 03:15:32 PM »

The fine print like where you thank Batfink for posting the (one) film in which you lose to Sniper?  Or where you feel the need to explain to Morpheus that Sniper didn't own you, but instead you broke even.  Why do you need to explain that if you don't care about appearances?

-- Todd/Leviathn