Author Topic: I am currently undefeated  (Read 6526 times)

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
I am currently undefeated
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2005, 12:53:01 AM »
Well I fought Fatal1 tonight.

He is no BS..... the dude can flat out boogie.  He is as good as anyone that I have ever fought.

I am as good as ANYONE in the Dueling Arena.  However He actually got the best of me for the first 7-10 runs.  I will admit it he even got in my head for a little while and I was thinkin that I couldnt beat him.

However once I hit my stride and began to see what he was doing I was able to start winning fights.  At which point he of course had to leave.

Here is the film......judge for your selves.  He got me early on but the more fights we had the more dominant I was.  Until the last fight where I was all over him and he then had to leave right after.

The things he said and the way he spoke and the way he flew made me think I was flying against..... Well im not gonna say here....

This film is totally unedited.  If it offends Im sorry.  I was half cocked and talkin my usual smack.

Enjoy....  

DA Brawlin
« Last Edit: April 10, 2005, 01:04:06 AM by Nomak »

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2005, 01:17:24 AM »
D11 ain't no spit5 is it? :eek:

only watched the 1st three, the last is one you should not have lost.  :rolleyes:   but I wasn't there and in the pilot seat so.... i can't really say.

dunno who you're thinking he might be.

he's not clueless, tho'
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2005, 01:22:46 AM »
Watch the whole film shane.

Its true though I cant fly a d11 fer crap.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2005, 01:53:30 AM »
That last Spit fight was a beauty.  Found myself leaning into it while watching trying to get your Spit to turn just a bit tighter :)

Thanks for posting the film.  

Dan/CorkyJr
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Cooley

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2005, 02:04:40 AM »
hey lute, that 109g2 vs Yak fight we had on Mindanao the other day was pretty fun, even though ya schooled me in the scissors, was holding that 37mm and couldnt get the nose up like i'd like to

S!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2005, 02:06:53 AM by Cooley »
Cooleyof 367th

Offline Schaden

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2005, 04:30:51 AM »
Originally posted by SunTracker

But instead, I will challenge you to a duel in the DA!

I was wondering when that would happen......

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2005, 06:15:10 AM »
Originally posted by Schaden
I was wondering when that would happen......

but of course you wont go and fight him because you're above all that arnt you......

way, WAY above it.

like 8 or 9 thousand feet at least :D
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline blue308

• Copper Member
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2005, 09:07:57 AM »
i run into Fatal1 a few times in the MA lately and the fights we had were pretty exciting. i was in a ki84 and his d11 made me sweat in low alt stall fight. great jug flyin

Offline Engine

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2005, 09:17:46 AM »
4pm Sunday?
Yeah, I'm on my way home from the retirement home I volunteer at now. I'll see ya there, and sorry if I might be late, just wait a few and I'll get in there. 4pm EST!

Offline SunTracker

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2005, 12:35:59 PM »
Nomak is an excellent pilot.  Spent most of time in the fights trying to get him off my tail.

I see that I still have some to learn about dueling.  

There was one point when we were on the deck in Spit5s.  I had my plane in tip shape, no mg ammo, using full boost and full flaps, and he was still out-turning me.  I knew it was going to be a rough flight after that point.

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2005, 02:01:15 PM »
Originally posted by Cooley
hey lute, that 109g2 vs Yak fight we had on Mindanao the other day was pretty fun, even though ya schooled me in the scissors, was holding that 37mm and couldnt get the nose up like i'd like to

S!

yuppers, was much fun.  Was flying some birds that day I usually don't.  Had fun in the g2, and the 205.  Was amazed (being a niki driver) to get 30+perks in one hop.

2 u sir.  was a great fight
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2005, 02:11:13 PM »
Originally posted by Nomak
The things he said and the way he spoke and the way he flew made me think I was flying against..... Well im not gonna say here....
Although Fatal1 flew very aggressively, judging from the spit 5 fights, I would not say he is Wldthing.
Wldthing is way more ubiquitous, especially on the merge.

What I have noticed, especially visible in the last fight, is lack of aggressiveness on your part, Nomak. Fix that, and you'll be again much more than majority can chew on.

All in all, interesting fights, thanks for posting the film.

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2005, 03:00:54 PM »
Originally posted by 2bighorn
What I have noticed, especially visible in the last fight, is lack of aggressiveness on your part, Nomak. Fix that, and you'll be again much more than majority can chew on.

There is nothing to Fix Bov.  Its just my style of flying.  I almost never try to impose my will on my opponet.  I instead try to react to thier path of flight.

I have a hard time just jumping in and dueling a "New" person.   It takes me a couple dueling sessions to learn someones habbits.....once I learn them however I can almost always kill them.

That being said..... I do need alot more DA time to get my timing and gunnery back to previous levels.

Either way it was fun.

:)

c yas up.... Dave

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2005, 03:03:52 PM »
Nomak is an excellent pilot.  Spent most of time in the fights trying to get him off my tail.

I see that I still have some to learn about dueling.  

There was one point when we were on the deck in Spit5s.  I had my plane in tip shape, no mg ammo, using full boost and full flaps, and he was still out-turning me.  I knew it was going to be a rough flight after that point.

As I stated earler you have my full respect for whatever that is worth.

I would like to duel more with you in the future.  

c yas up.... Dave

Offline SunTracker

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2005, 03:45:59 PM »
Where were you Engine?