Author Topic: LTAR request  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
LTAR request
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2005, 02:10:33 PM »
cant believe no one called em LTARD in this post yet. ;)
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline XrightyX

• Copper Member
LTAR request
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2005, 02:12:07 PM »
Originally posted by Furball
cant believe no one called em LTARD in this post yet. ;)

Or LTURDs, hehehehe :)

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
LTAR request
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2005, 02:27:57 PM »
My $.02:

Dedalos is not a runner.
I hate fighting LTARs, they have teh 133t aim!

Offline pellik

• Nickel Member
LTAR request
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2005, 02:28:45 PM »
Hehe, fun police. I like that term for the buff dweebs cruisin by to take out the FHs at every contested field. Damn scourge on the game they are.
 :lol

storch

LTAR request
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2005, 02:34:23 PM »
he must only run in the CT. when he's not diving into nice 1 v 1s never fought him in the MA.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
LTAR request
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2005, 02:38:56 PM »
Originally posted by storch
he must only run in the CT.  never fought him in the MA.

lol, you know why?  Cause the p40 could not catch your 190 or la7 (can't remember what you were in).  I do remember getting the assist on you.  Was out of e after killing your 110 budies and you decided it was time to stop the BnZ land land your vulches.  Too bad you did not make it to the ack on time.

Now, please leave this thread alone.  Its not about you or me.  Open a Dedalos sucks thread and I will support your point of view there.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Kegger26

• Nickel Member
LTAR request
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2005, 02:55:53 PM »
Originally posted by pellik
Hehe, fun police. I like that term for the buff dweebs cruisin by to take out the FHs at every contested field. Damn scourge on the game they are.
 :lol

Yes...cuz I mean who wants to win the war? Pfft.

storch

LTAR request
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2005, 03:39:38 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
lol, you know why?  Cause the p40 could not catch your 190 or la7 (can't remember what you were in).  I do remember getting the assist on you.  Was out of e after killing your 110 budies and you decided it was time to stop the BnZ land land your vulches.  Too bad you did not make it to the ack on time.

Now, please leave this thread alone.  Its not about you or me.  Open a Dedalos sucks thread and I will support your point of view there.

no need for a new thread.  The La7 is very seldomly featured in the CT.  you can usually find me in the 109G2 though I will occasionally try out a 190.  you may have me confused with either another person or another aircraft.  I did try the La5 a few times in Fin-Rus last time when the numbers were skewed.  is that what you meant?

Offline DaddyAck

• Silver Member
LTAR request
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2005, 04:03:07 PM »
I got a dumb question, what is a LTAR?  I am sure you are refering to flack vehicles???

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
LTAR request
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2005, 04:13:41 PM »
LTAR is a squad. All members names are LTARmoil, LTARthmp etc.

Storch, shut yer piehole about Dedalos please. Dedalos is a heck of a stick and always puts up an awesome fight. Tyvm for your cooperation in advance. :D
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
LTAR request
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2005, 04:15:18 PM »
no need for a new thread.  The La7 is very seldomly featured in the CT.  you can usually find me in the 109G2 though I will occasionally try out a 190.  you may have me confused with either another person or another aircraft.  I did try the La5 a few times in Fin-Rus last time when the numbers were skewed.  is that what you meant?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
he must only run in the CT. never fought him in the MA.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you  just too stupid to understand what I am responding to, or just practising?  Thanx for trashing the thread.  

All this, because I shot you down once months ago while you were running in the ack stick stiring like creazy?  Tell you what, I'll come in the CT tonight and you and your budies can keeck the watermelon out of me.  Would you go away then? Please?
:rolleyes:
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

storch

LTAR request
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2005, 04:16:50 PM »
Originally posted by Elfie
LTAR is a squad. All members names are LTARmoil, LTARthmp etc.

Storch, shut yer piehole about Dedalos please. Dedalos is a heck of a stick and always puts up an awesome fight. Tyvm for your cooperation in advance. :D

maybe in the MA not from what I've seen in the CT.

storch

LTAR request
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2005, 04:20:38 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
quote:
he must only run in the CT. never fought him in the MA.

Are you  just too stupid to understand what I am responding to, or just practising?  Thanx for trashing the thread.  

All this, because I shot you down once months ago while you were running in the ack stick stiring like creazy?  Tell you what, I'll come in the CT tonight and you and your budies can keeck the watermelon out of me.  Would you go away then? Please?
:rolleyes:

well since I don't gang often I doubt that.  I must be stupid then because I see replies.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
LTAR request
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2005, 04:26:00 PM »
Dedalos is a total ack running wussie!!1!@@

i was on his six once and he was trying to avoid my bullets!!

how ghey r that?

he ran so far he got all the way round teh world and was on my six without me even knowing, he thinks he is l33t for this move but i know he r haxx0r!

in the end i had to shoot him from 650 yrds in his head with my uber spit5 tail gun i bought off silat.

dedalos is teh weenie!!1 OMG#

:mad:
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
LTAR request
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2005, 04:58:09 PM »
Yes, please broadcast the area of LTAR attacks on open channel.  They're fun to shoot down, though they don't require much of an effort.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song