Author Topic: LTAR request  (Read 1240 times)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
LTAR request
« on: April 11, 2005, 09:22:03 AM »
Hey, next time you defend a field post it on country chanel so we can come fly with you.  Lots of fun having the hords come in and having LTARs on the grownd deffending.  

Sat night I think they were deffending 32.  The fight went on for hours cause the bud guys could not vulch.  Anything getting closer than 2K of the field would die :lol   That allowed deffenders to up and the fun went on for over an hour.  Even when the fun police showed up and took the FH down, the bud guys could not cap it untill FH came back up.

Finnaly, after over an hour, bud guys gave up and went somewhere else.  

LTARs
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline wipass

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.secestimating.com
LTAR request
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 09:27:56 AM »
Nothing better than attacking a LTAR defended field or defending a field they are attacking, very organised bunch of guys and always good fun.

wipass

storch

Re: LTAR request
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 10:18:26 AM »
Originally posted by dedalos
Hey, next time you defend a field post it on country chanel so we can come fly with you.  Lots of fun having the hords come in and having LTARs on the grownd deffending.  

Sat night I think they were deffending 32.  The fight went on for hours cause the bud guys could not vulch.  Anything getting closer than 2K of the field would die :lol   That allowed deffenders to up and the fun went on for over an hour.  Even when the fun police showed up and took the FH down, the bud guys could not cap it untill FH came back up.

Finnaly, after over an hour, bud guys gave up and went somewhere else.  

LTARs

read this as "yikes  HELP!!!!! DWANNY LTAWDSTH HELP THAT EVIL THTORCH ITH TWYING TO GANG ME AGAIN BY HITH THELF AGAIN HELP HELP HELP"  ack hugging timid runner that you are.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: LTAR request
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2005, 11:21:27 AM »
Originally posted by storch
read this as "yikes  HELP!!!!! DWANNY LTAWDSTH HELP THAT EVIL THTORCH ITH TWYING TO GANG ME AGAIN BY HITH THELF AGAIN HELP HELP HELP"  ack hugging timid runner that you are.

Read this as, I got bored waiting for a vulch in the CT so I tried the MA.  Man, vulching is so mach harder in the MA when those good for nothing GV guys are protecting a field.  To make things worst, those planes don't die very easyly when they are gear up and flying over 200mph.  Maybe, I sould take my 10 friends and go back in the CT and wait for some good ol ganging, vulching, and whining.  After all, one has to stick with what he is good at.

Now, get your ugly personality out of this thread.  Its not about you or me.

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Re: Re: LTAR request
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2005, 11:52:13 AM »
Originally posted by storch

Sorry storch, not gonna believe this one for a second.  Dedalos is anything but a runner.  There are people in this game I have respect for and he is surely one of them.  Last time I flew against him, he was in a p40 surrounded by 4 late war planes, and managed to get 3 of them before I finished him off.  In retrospect I probably should have just flown away and let him kill the last guy, but I thought my teammate was dead meat so I stepped in to help.  

Say what you like, but that last remark is unfounded.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
LTAR request
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2005, 12:08:34 PM »
Yup ... Dedalos is a runner ... he runs right into things that would make most of the AH wussies not sleep for nights.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
LTAR request
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2005, 12:12:53 PM »
go team dedalos!! woo!!

i enjoy fighting dedalos, hes fun.

boooo storch!!
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
LTAR request
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2005, 12:32:33 PM »
I meet Dedalos in MA quite a lot, he definitely does not run.  He will pull some wicked barrel/reversal/roll/scissor/ thingy move on you though.  By the way, Dedalos, where's that rudder of mine?  :D

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
LTAR request
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2005, 12:53:13 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
I meet Dedalos in MA quite a lot, he definitely does not run.  He will pull some wicked barrel/reversal/roll/scissor/ thingy move on you though.  By the way, Dedalos, where's that rudder of mine?  :D

Didn't you see my message on 200?  I run it over backing up the car from my garage.  You can keep my wings if you like.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
LTAR request
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2005, 12:54:02 PM »
Thanx guys :)

Offline DaddyAck

• Silver Member
LTAR request
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2005, 01:00:13 PM »
Woot^^^

Go dedalos!

(Seriously, if you can caress a p-40 to dance hard enough to out class multiple late model bandits big KUDOS to you.)

Offline Warchief

• Copper Member
      • http://
LTAR request
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2005, 01:03:05 PM »
I hate to say but I agree with Dedalos. Since I fly with the 31st we come across the LTARS and have to fight them. WE dont even say it is so and so we just say it is the LTARS becuase when you find one there are bound to more and yes they are crack shots in thos damn Ostiwinds. Most of the time we just say oh well GV but when it comes to the LTARS it is said it is the LTARS and theyt must be dealt with very quickly or getting the field will not be easy. Hats off to those guys.

Offline sullie363

• Nickel Member
      • Birds of Prey
LTAR request
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2005, 01:39:56 PM »
Make sure to say something on 200 also.  I love dropping bombs on LTARs.
Birds of Prey Raptors
Birds of Prey Film Making Team
Birds of Prey Trainer Corps

<S> PaulB

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
LTAR request
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2005, 02:06:10 PM »
I thought the LTARs were disbanded and moved to WWIIOL.
U.S.N.
Aviation Electrician MH-60S
OEF 08-09'

Offline XrightyX

• Copper Member
LTAR request
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2005, 02:08:29 PM »
I hate LTARs, they always kill me, whether I'm in a GV or in a plane.

But when you finally get one (usually resulting in your own demise), it's oh so worth it.

LTARs