Author Topic: Kill Stealing  (Read 3080 times)

Offline 1Klink

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Kill Stealing
« Reply #120 on: April 25, 2005, 05:22:09 PM »
Then you can meet me at the Hospital weds. at 2:00 P.M.

6th floor 3rd door on your left past the nurses station,and give me a hand with this surgery,cuz it's so hard being a Neurosurgeon.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 07:30:30 PM by 1Klink »

Offline LTARokit

• Copper Member
Kill Stealing
« Reply #121 on: April 25, 2005, 06:10:42 PM »
Originally posted by Cobra412
lol. Get a lecture even when being a smart arse.

_____________________________ ____________________

LOL

<>  Cobra :)

LTARokit,  XO

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Kill Stealing
« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2005, 12:38:39 AM »
lol. Woo hoo we got a doctor on our hands that has tons of time to post too.

LTARokit.

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Kill Stealing
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2005, 02:10:13 AM »
Originally posted by Cobra412
lol. Woo hoo we got a doctor on our hands that has tons of time to post too.

LTARokit.

got a doc or 2 in my squad.  heck, the one i'm thinkin' about flys tons.  I've seen tours where he's hit over 120hours of flying time.  It's his practice.  He set's his own hours.  Lucky bastage...er wait...   I set my own hours as well...  Unfort. we in far diff tax brackets.  (grumble, you'd think being a jigolo would pay more.  sigh.  Gota quit givin' senior citizen discounts the them gals... It's killing me)

I asked spot about this duel thingy early AM monday.  He didn't have much to say really.  Sorta acted like he didn't know what I was takling about......

Just fight the guy.  Don't set a time.  Next time u2 are online, go to the DA and fight.  Simple as that.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Kill Stealing
« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2005, 02:45:22 AM »
Lute honestly fighting him really doesn't make a difference to me one way or the other. I really have nothing to prove. I found it amusing that he'd go around giving guarantees. I've been in the DA against guys like him in the past. They claim I'm not worth a watermelon and find out differently in the end.  

I know who I can beat for the most part and I know who can beat me. In the end it really doesn't matter to me either way. I've only been playing flight sims since July 2003 and I've got alot of room to improve. In the meanwhile I'll keep playing the same way I have been since I started.

If he wants a duel then it's fine with me. If he wants to find me I fly for the Rooks and the 412th Braunco Mustangs under Erebus.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 02:50:14 AM by Cobra412 »