Author Topic: Tk  (Read 680 times)

storch

Tk
« on: April 22, 2005, 08:42:02 AM »
don't plan any further missions.  it really is a waste of time and effort on a generally unappreciative and shreckless group of individuals who prefer to spend their time in easy mode cartoon craft and over their own ack.  except of course unless they are running away and ganging 5 on 1.

I will now start to gang and vultch every time I'm in the CT.  the cartoon gloves are coming off, as it were.

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
Tk
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 08:46:02 AM »
yep they wanna bash on us saying we ruin the CT lets show em how much of a watermelon hole we can make it when we try.

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Tk
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 09:35:20 AM »
Hmm....I flew LW and I thought the mishun when rather well, were you flying with us Storch? I didnt see you.

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
Tk
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 09:39:04 AM »
What happened?

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Tk
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2005, 09:52:58 AM »
I actually dont know, I was engaging the P-40's, Hurricanes and P-38's and something happend during the fight. When I got clear, TK was leaving mad about something, but I never found out exactly what it was.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Tk
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2005, 09:58:52 AM »
Originally posted by TrueKill
yep they wanna bash on us saying we ruin the CT lets show em how much of a watermelon hole we can make it when we try.

wow, you trying to get the boot?

you realize you are now a liability to the game? do you think your $15 is worth more to HTC than someone else's? what about x2, x3, x4? I'd give you a rest from AH if I were management. Obviously you need it and do not have the self control to implement one yourself...

If you aren't careful, it may affect your squad as well as you seem to be able to rile others in it with your rambling

you maybe good in this game but you seem to be lacking in rl

good luck with that
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline 68KO

• Gold Member
      • http://www.68thlightninglancers.com
Tk
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2005, 10:15:49 AM »
As a CM I am very offened that a CT staffer would talk like this to poeple that fly in there Arena I wanted to get involved but not now.The CT Staffer is a joke and way out of line.

Posted by TrueKill

"look whos talking. oh and not to speak about jam. u know y i try to make thursday night missions fun? cuz i like the CT i just dont like most the ppl in it. yall are jsut a bunch of low life hypocrites. i try to make to rule dont cross the front line untill bombers are spoted. but hey jam dont need to follow the "rules" i make that so the bombers at least have a chance to get to the target. but when some moron cross the front line and gives away our pos. it kinda ruins it for the bombers. so next time u open ur mouth make sure what ppl are talkin about."

"cuz i like the CT i just dont like most the ppl in it. yall are jsut a bunch of low life hypocrites"

I am one of the ppl in it and I take offence to that comment. This is way out of line for Some one who runs an Arena and represents the CT and AH. If a CM wrote this he would be ejected from the CM group but your not a CM

"but when some moron cross the front line and gives away our pos. "

this does not matter we watched you on dar the whole way from take off of A29. The dots in front where to fast and we knew they where the fighters.We knew the Buffs where behind the whole time. It was like shooting fish in a barrel.
~Sue~ Mrs68KO!
My hubby (68KO) founded The 68th Lightning Lancers. :)

VWE

Tk
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2005, 10:24:36 AM »
I broke off from the main buff group to head for a separate target alone. I was at 14k and had a lone high 38 circling me 1 sector before I got to the 'no fly' zone where the allies were supposed to stay. Jam and someone esle attacked the main group not long after I was spotted and they were behind me. For the most part the mission ran as planned, its the few 'lone wolfs' that chose to not adhere to the rules that seemed to piss TK off. I got my bombs off, shot down 1 and got 3 assists... had to ditch only a few miles short of the feild do to lack of fuel. I glided a little more than a sector while also gunning down 1 P-38.

VWE

Tk
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2005, 10:28:27 AM »
As a CM I am very offened that a CT staffer would talk like this to poeple that fly in there Arena I wanted to get involved but not now.The CT Staffer is a joke and way out of line.

TK is not a CT staffer, so no need to be offended because of that. I take offense to being vulched by a CT staffer whom justified his actions in that he died while doing it so fairs, fair...

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
Tk
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2005, 10:30:14 AM »
VWE, I never engaged anyone. So I didnt attack the main group. It was a mistake on my part. So I chose not to engage. But I will not stand being flamed by anyone. Before he started to accuse me I was going to explain my actions and apologize. Once again he starts running his mouth. If you cant control him I will.

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
Tk
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2005, 10:31:59 AM »
Originally posted by 68KO

Posted by TrueKill

"look whos talking. oh and not to speak about jam. u know y i try to make thursday night missions fun? cuz i like the CT i just dont like most the ppl in it. yall are jsut a bunch of low life hypocrites. i try to make to rule dont cross the front line untill bombers are spoted. but hey jam dont need to follow the "rules" i make that so the bombers at least have a chance to get to the target. but when some moron cross the front line and gives away our pos. it kinda ruins it for the bombers. so next time u open ur mouth make sure what ppl are talkin about."

"cuz i like the CT i just dont like most the ppl in it. yall are jsut a bunch of low life hypocrites"

I am one of the ppl in it and I take offence to that comment. This is way out of line for Some one who runs an Arena and represents the CT and AH. If a CM wrote this he would be ejected from the CM group but your not a CM

"but when some moron cross the front line and gives away our pos. "

this does not matter we watched you on dar the whole way from take off of A29. The dots in front where to fast and we knew they where the fighters.We knew the Buffs where behind the whole time. It was like shooting fish in a barrel.

jsut to let u know im not a CT staffer i was for about five days and on those five days i was the nicest person in the CT. even to ppl that i hated in the past i told myself that was in the past and i talked to them and did everything very nice. but that didnt stop ppl from talking watermelon about me.

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
Tk
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2005, 10:32:56 AM »
Originally posted by jamusta
VWE, I never engaged anyone. So I didnt attack the main group. It was a mistake on my part. So I chose not to engage. But I will not stand being flamed by anyone. Before he started to accuse me I was going to explain my actions and apologize. Once again he starts running his mouth. If you cant control him I will.

no one can control me but me so shut ur pie hole

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
Tk
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2005, 10:34:41 AM »
we will see lil grasshopper.

Offline Edbert1

• Silver Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
Tk
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2005, 10:36:58 AM »
no one can control me but me

Apparently you are failing miserably at it.

so shut ur pie hole

Ever thought of taking your own advice?

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
Tk
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2005, 10:37:34 AM »
what u ganna do tell skuzzy and hitect that im a bad little boy? that didnt stop bug from comin back so what makes u think its ganna stop me?