Author Topic: Euros:1 Texas:0  (Read 1848 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Euros:1 Texas:0
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2005, 09:34:59 AM »
No thanks for me beet... naked 12 year old girls don't do it for me...I am not real comfortable with them simulating sexual moves in front of me.

lazs

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2005, 09:59:45 AM »
No, no - not children. All over 18/21 or whatever the age is.

Oh, and we're not talking  about simulation here either.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2005, 10:51:00 AM »
not sure I get your point beetle.

Who cares what adults do in a club for adults?   There is a huge difference tho with cheerleading in public.   I really don't want to see the kids simulating sexual moves.

lazs

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2005, 10:53:33 AM »
this is the dumbest argument ever.  Comparing Adult strippers to underage chearleaders and making it a matter of morality???

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2005, 11:10:02 AM »
Originally posted by Skuzzy
If parents are having a problem with this, they need to step in at the school board level and deal with it.

The problem is that when you go there and voice your concerns they call the cops and have you arrested
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2005, 12:34:12 PM »
lazs - sorry, I should have read the thread from the top.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2005, 03:29:27 PM »
Umm, actually I was giggling about the Euro's calling stripping "art", I wonder how many of us are art connisuers now? And on the flipside the Texans, in the land of the free, having to pass this law. I didn't realize this applied to 14 year olds (my bad).

What suprises me, is aren't these kids supervised in some way when practising their routines?

It would seem to me that this "children" learn their routines at school (first point you should address) and morals/ethics from home. Legislating against these moves just shows ignorance in addressing the real problem.

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2005, 07:47:49 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
snip
I don't happen to think they work tho.   I believe that we are getting the least for our extorted dollar that is even possible so far as public schools go.    They are a model of government waste.

lazs

I won't say there's no waste, but we do have active contests for school board positions in our community and waste is often a topic during the campaigns. It was a major issue in the one we just voted yesterday.

I will say that I am well pleased with the excellent results produced by the local public schools. We have active community involvement, and it shows.

If you're not happy with what's happening there, perhaps there's a clue here. Good public schools don't happen by accident.

culero
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2005, 07:49:17 PM »
Originally posted by Sixpence
The problem is that when you go there and voice your concerns they call the cops and have you arrested

Surely not, unless you do so out of order.

culero
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline Skydancer

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2005, 02:16:47 AM »

"Teenage and sometimes younger CHILDREN performing in a highly sexualy suggestive way in public."

Sounds like any number of Christina Aguilera, Brittany spears etc etc videos we get on our TV screens !!!

Personaly I think its crap and being as its marketed at kids its double crap. ( hit me baby as the lyrics to a song by a teenager dressed up in school uniform! Paedophiles paradise and on TV every bloody day for months )

I agree it all stinks.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2005, 02:20:08 AM »
Originally posted by Skydancer
( hit me baby as the lyrics to a song by a teenager dressed up in school uniform! Paedophiles paradise and on TV every bloody day for months )

I agree it all stinks.

Yeah, but we know you got the poster on your wall you perv.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2005, 09:00:58 AM »
cuelro... what you have is no choice.   There is no way that you will please even most of the people with one school system.  

I just feel that it is unfair to allow one group of people to do all the educating of the young and....

Waste... I don't care how much food they throw out or how many lights they keep burning... I am saying that the quality of education that comes out of public schools is a huge waste.  A catholic school student will achieve twice as much for half the money.

I am glad that you have achieved some amount of control over your school.... I am sure that not everyone is as happy with it's direction as you are tho.

There simply should be choice and that choice depends on vouchers.

lazs

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
« Reply #87 on: May 09, 2005, 09:43:56 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2

There simply should be choice and that choice depends on vouchers.

lazs [/B]

There already IS choice in education, Lazs- private schools are flourishing without the tax income vouchers would create.

All vouchers would accomplish is eliminating public schools in the poorest areas of America.

Offline Schaden

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #88 on: May 09, 2005, 12:52:49 PM »
Originally posted by Airhead
Toad, do you have a link? Uh...preferably video? Not that I don't believe you about megaphone humping, but I'd like to see this for myself.

I too would like to view the megaphone humping....purely to check out what the fuss is about of course...

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2005, 04:00:51 PM »
Originally posted by beet1e
Nothing I haven't seen in Amsterdam. Never really thought of it as a big deal.  If ever you get over to Europe, I'll take you  there and we'll have a few beers in the Banana Club. You'll be a changed man. ;) The "floor" of the area behind the bar is pretty much level with the beer taps. It's kind of nice being served a beer by a naked lady.

Been to Europe many times, and Amsterdam a few times.  Maye it was the people I was with, but none of them ever mentioned we could go to a bar to watch naked 14 year old girls masterbate.  I am sure you can, and I am sure you can find this here as well.

You may be ok with that, but I am not.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2005, 04:03:00 PM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com