Author Topic: REN and BK fight  (Read 3935 times)

Offline Kev367th

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: REN and BK fight
« Reply #120 on: May 23, 2005, 07:13:36 AM »
Originally posted by culero
Well, actually just last night I watched a show on History channel about the F22 Raptor.

One segment depicted an exercise conducted in which 5 F15s engaged 1 F22. The F22 splashed all of them.

But the cool part was what the F22 pile-it said during the interview...."It was like clubbing baby seals!"

I about broke a rib laffing :D

culero

You should see the documentary about the new British Typhoon, where they mention an air to air fight with a Raptor.
Then you'll realise why the Raptors air to air capability is being upgraded.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2005, 07:16:50 AM by Kev367th »
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Asus M3N-HT mobo
2 x 2Gb Corsair 1066 DDR2 memory

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
REN and BK fight
« Reply #121 on: May 23, 2005, 07:16:04 AM »
You've gotta admire a guy that will continue to profess his correctness in the face of facts and logic.....sorta. :rofl

Poopster...

Your efforts are appreciated. It was a lost cause from the beginning. :)
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #122 on: May 23, 2005, 07:41:26 AM »
Are the Trainers of AH not allowed to express our own personal opinions because we are part of the AH Trainer Corp? if anyone has ever noticed, when we are expressing a personal view, we will not include the Aces High II Training Corps Tag in our signature.

So when you walk into a bar. Do you take off your wedding ring?

BS TC. If I remove my assosiation with the Blue Knights when I post, does that make me not a Blue Knight?

TC, Ren, whoever else is still here...

This thread got started by some dumb ignorant newb who layed out the bait and Ren bit. And then flamed everyone and anyone who crossed his path.

It was finished as far as I was concerend(and still is), in the last thread...the one that Hitech locked.

It would be a little different if you saw someone from the BK's starting this up again. Which you never would see anyways. But for some leg humper to come crawling along and try to pick a fight and relight another flame... Is just pathetic. And is not needed.

I've stated my opinions on the subject. The same one where Ren came away calling not only me and the few BK's who were in it tards... But now the whole BK squad is tards.

The thing he never understood, and still doesnt is that no one was ever telling anyone how to fly. No one ever told anyone what to do with their money. We just said what we thought about the way they did so. Ren,  doesnt beleive in opinions. And thinks his opinion is the only one.

Edit: and with that I am done.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2005, 07:48:08 AM by Morpheus »
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #123 on: May 23, 2005, 08:07:26 AM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
So when you walk into a bar. Do you take off your wedding ring?

Morph, to be fair about it, wouldn't you agree there's a huge difference between employed representatives of a company, and community volunteers? Isn't it fair to say that those volunteers ought to be treated differently than employees?

That's not to say a company should allow folks to be sanctioned volunteers if they behave in reprehensible ways, but I hardly think expressing personal opinions in a forum like this, outside the scope of the responsibilities they've volunteered for, could be reasonably associated with what those volunteers do in their roles in the game.

Originally posted by Morpheus

BS TC. If I remove my assosiation with the Blue Knights when I post, does that make me not a Blue Knight?

IMO it would very reasonably dis-associate what you were posting from the BKs, and make it explicitly an entirely personal thing.

culero
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline Edbert1

• Silver Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
REN and BK fight
« Reply #124 on: May 23, 2005, 08:07:58 AM »
To all of my friends in the DMD!

You know who you are.