Author Topic: REN and BK fight  (Read 3933 times)

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #90 on: May 22, 2005, 02:10:54 PM »
So, this post gets me in the line? Right? :)

culero ;)
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #91 on: May 22, 2005, 03:55:18 PM »
BK's are a bunch of dweebs.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
REN and BK fight
« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2005, 04:44:41 PM »
wonder why jerks want to keep bringing up old crap!

wonder why Skuzzy or the moderators like to let things keep rolling 3 pages deep?

wonder how many of the ones posting to this thread ever step back and look in the mirror to see how dang silly they look........

that goes for everyone who posted, me included!

everyone has their own opinion/view  why must any one of us shove our opinion of something down everyone elses throat?

regardless if  someone is 6 years old or 80 years old, "MOST" of the stupid post in this thread makes you look like you are still in preschool having a temper tamptrum!!!

sometimes HTC should really consider having more AHBBS moderators than the few they have at the moment, then crap like this would not go as far as it has!

Max, if I make it to the next con, I get to be first in line!!!! Tequila Shots on me!!!

TC
The Damned Air Group ( DAG )

edited: forgot to remove my signature, did not want everyone to think my opinions was coming from a trainer of Aces high!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2005, 04:47:33 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2005, 05:18:43 PM »
Oh yeah, you say you have the upmost respect Coach, Max....the next time you talk to Coach and Max you might ask them who had a hand in training them, not only in dogfighting and in respecting others in gameplay.

Not exactly ... this is what I said ...

I have had the pleasure of meeting NoBaddy, DmdMax, DmdChief, DmdDano, and my "WHO"S YER BUDDY" DmdCoach. Fine people that I would love to meet with again and have some more drinks and laughs with. Never, would I try to trash these guys and their squad because I have had words with someone else in their squad ... I just can't generalize like that.

The respect that I have for these guys (and I believe that it's mutal) has little to do with this fediddlein' game ... It has everything to do with who they are and how they treated me when I met them. Who and what they are in RL has nothing to do with you or your training ... their personal fabric was well woven before your time.

SlapShot out ...

Sorry Max ... I will get to the back of the line and keep my mouth shut.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2005, 05:31:42 PM »
Originally posted by WldThing
BK's are a bunch of dweebs.
Yeah. I bet they even whine in Italian on their squad comms channel. ;)

Joining the back of the queue behind Slapshot.

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2005, 07:43:53 PM »
You poor fools.  Before you post think to yourself "what would yucca do?"  Using this you'll almost never go wrong

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
REN and BK fight
« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2005, 07:54:56 PM »
Originally posted by megadud

you name says it all your nobaddy...

i didn't expect this thread to go this far..infact i thought it would get deleted..i had a small teeny tiny hunch that i have a chance at opening the hornets nest but get this...

Talk about names that say it all....MegaDUD.

Right, you are TOTALLY innocent. BUT, you did "have a chance at opening the hornets nest". Riiiiight.

this might sound crazy..you guys sitting down? the easiest way to stop it is to....

stop posting! OMG bet ya never thought of that. or maybe ya did but your ginormous soul devouring egos wouldn't let the other get the last word. It's like argueing about politics or religion no one is going to win and it will go on forever.

Even easier would have been for the subject not to be reopened. But wait...that is YOUR responsiblity.

Nobaddy don't call me names because your squaddie was wrong and all you got left to do is name call. I called ren a cool dude twice and gave him a freindly opinion. then he trashes me. I didn't get in on the arguement unless someone talked about me.

Come on...you can't be that dense. The names I called you had nothing to do with Ren, the Bk's or the way anyone plays the game. It had to with you being divisive by reopening this subject just to stir the "hornets nest". In reality, they are probably appropriate considering your motivation in all of this. At this point, if there is anyone the BK's and Damned should be pist at...it's you.

...  Party on... :)
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2005, 08:30:50 PM »
You guys at the end aint gettin any brisket...well, maybe the burnt ends.

:lol
DmdMax

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #98 on: May 22, 2005, 08:35:32 PM »
Originally posted by beet1e
Yeah. I bet they even whine in Italian on their squad comms channel. ;)

Are you insinuating that I do such a thing?  
Shame on you Beet!  That was meant to be a secret,  bastige.

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2005, 09:21:35 PM »
Originally posted by NoBaddy
Talk about names that say it all....MegaDUD.

Right, you are TOTALLY innocent. BUT, you did "have a chance at opening the hornets nest". Riiiiight.

Even easier would have been for the subject not to be reopened. But wait...that is YOUR responsiblity.

Come on...you can't be that dense. The names I called you had nothing to do with Ren, the Bk's or the way anyone plays the game. It had to with you being divisive by reopening this subject just to stir the "hornets nest". In reality, they are probably appropriate considering your motivation in all of this. At this point, if there is anyone the BK's and Damned should be pist at...it's you.

...  Party on... :)

that's the thing buddy, i reopened it before you started typing your garbage. again just let it go and move on and you will have nothing to whine about. and i never said i was totally innocent, as i said before i had no clue this would get up to 2 pages.

And what is my motivation in this please tell me....

and you said it was none of my business..who's business is it? they were argueing about a point and that was anyones business, i decided i thought it was dumb to run and ditch. go back and look tard.

damned and BKs you mad at me? oh please pretty pretty please don't be mad at me my feelings will be hurt.... :lol
« Last Edit: May 22, 2005, 09:28:09 PM by megadud »

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2005, 09:58:43 PM »
that's the thing buddy, i reopened it before you started typing your garbage. again just let it go and move on  

Megadud why do you insist on provoking this childish banter? Follow your own advice and let this childish thread die its death.

DmdMax
« Last Edit: May 22, 2005, 10:00:57 PM by Max »

Offline Wind

• Zinc Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2005, 10:04:42 PM »
Okay, let me try to figure this out....

A pilot (perhaps Ren) suckered a bunch of enemies away from an airfield and bailed out.  Said pilot was then vilified on this BBS as a (something).

When said pilot reacted, his integrity as a trainer came into question.  

Question:  Is a person who happens to be a trainer bereft of personal opinions?  Are personal opinions ultimately tied to public service?  Is that why more of you are NOT trainers?

Beyond that, why, in fact, ARE you all not trainers?

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2005, 10:19:19 PM »
Originally posted by Wind

I asked about it. But they said I was too ugly and kicked me in the groin?!?!?:eek:

PS: NoBaddy, what's wrong with the name "dud":p
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2005, 10:44:22 PM »
this thread is ghey...why in gawds name did i read any on it. :mad:
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Redd

• Silver Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2005, 10:53:18 PM »
Originally posted by Wind
Okay, let me try to figure this out....

A pilot (perhaps Ren) suckered a bunch of enemies away from an airfield and bailed out.  Said pilot was then vilified on this BBS as a (something).

When said pilot reacted, his integrity as a trainer came into question.  

Question:  Is a person who happens to be a trainer bereft of personal opinions?  Are personal opinions ultimately tied to public service?  Is that why more of you are NOT trainers?

Actually No.

Pilot A  expressed a thought that bailing intead of fighting was a better safer option, and improves ones score

Pilots B,C  and D expressed an opinion that , Pilot A's approach to the game was a little strange , as fighting was in fact the point of the game,

PIlot E expressed an opinion that it was Pilot A's choice to bail instead of fighting.

Lots of ugliness ensued between pilots B,C,D and E .

Pilots  F through Q  all weighed in with their opinions  (particularly Pilot P  - for Pommie , who no longer actually plays the game)

Pilot R thinks it has all been well done to death, and we should resume the status quo , which is to chase folks around and kill  them .

out
I come from a land downunder