Author Topic: unexplainable bugs  (Read 217 times)

Offline Slow Dog

• Zinc Member
unexplainable bugs
« on: May 22, 2005, 11:16:08 PM »
I have flown the 262 well. I have even landed it with no wings past the engines. But tonight I was flying alont dragging a 109 and poof. Both my engines smoke then I crash. He was 3.5k back and falling away as I was doin almost 600mph. This has happened more then once and it seems it happens in perk planes. I immidietly went to chute and looked around for other planes. Nothing was there. I have been trying to launch in gv's and keep spawning upside down. Does anyone else experience these things and is HiTech doing anything about it. hmmmmmmm....I wonder

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
unexplainable bugs
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 11:23:19 PM »
Unexplained damage can be related to packet corruption/loss. Check your Net Status on the clipboard after this happens.

The upside-down spawning is being caused by the larger random-spawn circle. Before, trees seemed to avoid a certain area around spawns. Now, you have about a 1 in 200 chance of spawning into a tree. The game kind of "drops" the tank from the highest alt the game has until it hits something, and that's where you spawn. It depends if you hit the top of a tree or if you hit dirt like you should.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.