Author Topic: Have you ever been REALLY nervous?  (Read 2753 times)

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
Have you ever been REALLY nervous?
« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2005, 05:26:48 PM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
i guess we were raised differently airhead.

you have a nice day now

Thank God we were raised differently.... I was taught values like commitment, honesty, responsibility and honor- you obviously missed those lessons.

sleep well tonight next to the mother of your child, and count down til you get to be reunited with your old flame with your wife and child safely out of the way.

And if too much wine gets drunk and you end up in the sack then it's all ok because...tee hee hee... you are just a cute little Noregian sailorboy who has no responsibilities.

Like I said, you are a lying, cheating dog. If you don't like my opinion then don't start threads where you seek affermation for being a lying, cheating dog- stick to cute little sailor pics in your gay sailor cap and we'll all titter along with you.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2005, 05:34:45 PM »
Originally posted by Airhead
Thank God we were raised differently.... I was taught values like commitment, honesty, responsibility and honor- you obviously missed those lessons.

sleep well tonight next to the mother of your child, and count down til you get to be reunited with your old flame with your wife and child safely out of the way.

And if too much wine gets drunk and you end up in the sack then it's all ok because...tee hee hee... you are just a cute little Noregian sailorboy who has no responsibilities.

Like I said, you are a lying, cheating dog. If you don't like my opinion then don't start threads where you seek affermation for being a lying, cheating dog- stick to cute little sailor pics in your gay sailor cap and we'll all titter along with you.

Didnt know a vacume could vent..

Have a nice day airhead

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2005, 05:38:30 PM »
Nitey nite Nielsen. Kiss the little missus for me.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2005, 05:44:49 PM »
good night

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2005, 05:45:10 PM »
Friend stuff is all bull****.  She wants a piece of you.  And you can't resist it.  The whole relationship is inappropriate.  For the sake of your child, end it, completely.  And marry the mother for crying out loud.  You from Norway or a Florida trailer park?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 08:19:18 PM by FUNKED1 »

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2005, 05:46:50 PM »
Originally posted by Holden McGroin
Cut the guy some slack Airhead, so he's tempted... who hasn't been?

Everyone is tempted.  What makes you a man is your actions, not your thoughts.

And "threesome" is just short for "relationship over".

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2005, 06:07:48 PM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
good night

(and with that Nilsen staggers unsteadily off to bed, a frown upon his face, as he drunkenly ponders the concept infidility is still infidility, even if you are a cute little Noregian Kipper Snack commercial)

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2005, 06:42:43 PM »
Originally posted by Maverick
Pretty darn stupid thing to do here. You haven't been able to make a commitment to your gf yet. You have a child that has no stable family to count on because of your lack of commitment.

Your saying because they arent married the kid doesnt have a stable family?

Hogwash.

Being married is a peice of paper, a mere formality.
Particularly in this day and age.

I've seen very unstable families that were married and very stable one with ones that werent
Being married doesnt make anyone any more committed or likely to stick around then if he wasnt.
And not being married doesnt make him  any less commited  or more likely to take off then if he was.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 06:44:45 PM by DREDIOCK »
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2005, 06:50:23 PM »
Yup DREDIOCK.

We may get married some day, but if we dont then thats ok too. Married or not married... the relationship is still the same.

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2005, 06:58:16 PM »
Well if you cant endure responses like Airhead, you need to think twice when you ask for input on such a topic as meeting another woman.  I didnt know you were shacked up and had a kid.  That certainly complicates things.

So if you marry the one you are with, will it be because you feel you "have to" since you have a child?  Or because you really love her?

I'm just looking for clarification...why are you with the current lady?  Cuz ya dig her, or biding your time for something better?

Just wondering.  I wont call you a dog and such... :)

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2005, 07:05:17 PM »
Originally posted by LePaul
Well if you cant endure responses like Airhead, you need to think twice when you ask for input on such a topic as meeting another woman.  I didnt know you were shacked up and had a kid.  That certainly complicates things.

So if you marry the one you are with, will it be because you feel you "have to" since you have a child?  Or because you really love her?

I'm just looking for clarification...why are you with the current lady?  Cuz ya dig her, or biding your time for something better?

Just wondering.  I wont call you a dog and such... :)

If we marry it will be because of love.
Im with the current lady cause we love eachother and we fit in almost every way.
We have been together for so long that we are kinda lost if one is away for too long, but like all couples that has been together for that amount of time you dont really get all giggely all day either.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2005, 07:07:13 PM »
Airhead is my ****ing hero.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2005, 08:09:26 PM »
Yeah you are with your current lady because you looooove her. Yep that's why because some broad that dumped you a few years ago made contact with you and now you can't wait to go see her instead of staying with the one you share a child with. Yep that's a real stable relationship alright.

For the immature a maraige is nothing more than a piece of paper. For those who understand adult relationships, marriage is far more in personal concept and legal standing.  If you can't hack the commitment necessary then why did you decide to start a family.

Like I said before, there is no such thing as an illegitimate child but there are illegitimate parents.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2005, 12:06:14 AM »
Nilsen explain yourself.
Why are you nervous?
You are planning to cheat and the wife knows and doesn't care?
You think you are not planning to cheat but are in denial about what you are actually setting up for yourself here?
You are not planning to cheat and you are nervous about being tempted?

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2005, 01:54:55 AM »
I bet the latter.
He never found closure with the ex.  Why else would he be tempted when there's everything to lose?
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you