Author Topic: Have you ever been REALLY nervous?  (Read 2748 times)

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Have you ever been REALLY nervous?
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2005, 04:22:54 PM »
The more i pour down my sorry old throat the more i realise that what im doing is the best thing..

or maybe thats just uncle Chivas and aunt Bell's talking.

ahh... life aint simple is it?

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2005, 04:27:59 PM »
Nils, I was almost 40 before I learned to make these kinda decisons with my large head instada the lil one.

Item: She's coming, yer already in the pot with the soup bone. If yah think yer nervous now, wait till she turns the fire on... then the leftovers; & oh lordy; the cleanup after...!!

Item: There's 'something' going on between yah already, doin' the wild naked monkey dance ain't everything a relationship is based on... but it's the ONE thing that 'the other' will never forgive yah for.

Item: While YOU don't know for sure what's gonna happen when your long lost love shows up, SHE certainly does.

Item: Consider (briefly) what your current significant other's reaction will be should she find out.. do you want to do that? AND do you want to endure the aftermath?

Item: She WILL find out. That's a certainty.. no matter how clever you think you are, in matters of this kind, they are 'smarter'. She'll know. Sooner or later; the price will be paid.

Lastly; what's gonna happen WILL happen. The roads been paved to your door; already you are NOT driving the bus. Do you enjoy handing over control of your happiness to the whims of another?

Nils, my pirate friend; in situations like this, the screwing yah get is never worth the humping yah got.

(Unless she's a 10, in all areas!)

Good luck buddy.. hope it *ahem* comes out ok!
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2005, 04:34:46 PM »
lotsa letters in a real order only means one thing.. you are trying to say something.

I belive i got most of it, and i greatly apreciate your input my friend (who would ever think id say that about a republican ) :D

anywho.. yes, she will find out, is she a 10? hmmm. hard to tell from pics. at my age how she looks cant geive her a 10 alone.

do i really wanna risk what i have? no. Can i live the rest of my life without hearing what she has to say and talking to her? no.

is she after anymore than i am? no idea actually.

Offline Habu

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2005, 04:39:29 PM »
Nilsen I always do this to see if a situation is right or wrong.

I imagine how I would feel if my wife did that. If I would feel ok then it is probably ok to do. If I would feel angry or hurt then don't do it.

She is meeting you for one reason only. She wants to get back into a relationship with you.

If she was happy with her current situation and spouse then there is no way she would be trying to have a dinner with you.

You g/f has stuck with you for 10 years. She did not dump you but this girl did. I think the person you should be looking out for is obvious.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2005, 04:49:18 PM »
You are making more sense than I like to hear at this point Habu.

But thanks.

i was kinda hoping for a unanmous GO FOR IT, but you lot are way too OK.

:)

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Bandits=danger.wav
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2005, 04:57:47 PM »
just remember that you only have enough blood to think with one of your heads at a time.

so, if one is drawing blood away the other doesn't have enough to function.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2005, 05:01:00 PM »
no worries cpt.

the little soldier is has not even been consulted in this equation. The battle is between my brain and my brain... kinda like a civil war.

Offline mosgood

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2005, 05:01:01 PM »
Just ask yourself..

"What would Ron Jeremy do?"

Seriously, if you have your bestfriend there, make sure that he strays there.  You should also tell your GF now about what's up and that her brother is coming too.  You usually don't get a whole bunch of points telling a woman after the fact.  You know... the secrecy thing and all.....

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2005, 05:04:15 PM »
im in debt when it comes to the "points" department anyways moosgood. When it comes to pints im in serous surpluss...or no im not..

im loosing alltheway around here.

screw me..im screwed

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Bandits=danger.wav
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2005, 05:26:07 PM »
we haven't even got to the part about what happens to your best friends relationship with his family when this all blows up in your face.

he's going to be jammed up real good when this all comes out.
he'll have a great time explaining to his sister that he knew before hand, didn't talk you out of it, didn't tell her, kept it from her for however long it takes for her to find out, and tries to explain how it's OK because he went on the date with you.

in the end I'm sure he will thank you for dragging him into this and putting him in a spot where he has to either let you or his sister down.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2005, 05:31:01 PM »
trust me... he wont mind or even twich.

his loyalty is with me and all that will ever come out of his mouth is "" even if they threaten to pull him from their will. It goes both ways. I have stuff on him that would make alot of folks interested and vice versa.

Family comes second.

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2005, 05:31:58 PM »
Boy this reminds me of when "Arielle" dropped me like a bad habbit for her "long lost high school boyfriend".  They *so* reconnected and all was well.  Then it just got worse and worse for her.  Heck she's still with him, unhappy as can be, hoping he'll "come around".  Anytime she things if bailing, he pours the charm back on.  He's got a trophy gal and knows it.  Sadly, I dont think she'll ever figure it out until its too late.  Pretty sad to see.

So maybe your long lost second chance will be different.  I've heard some are awesome, and some, as with Arielle, are long dramas.

As to most nervous time...a few weeks ago, here at the bank.  I'm the night operator of the mainframe.  As I'm walking in the door, the mainframe go boom.  Shutdown.  Brand new machine.  Zoiks!  Holy crap...took a lil while to finally get a human being at UniSys and get everything back up.  Between wondering wtf happened and all the VPs and managers wondering what happened...oh yea, very stressful.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2005, 05:36:47 PM »
Originally posted by LePaul
Boy this reminds me of when "Arielle" dropped me like a bad habbit for her "long lost high school boyfriend".  They *so* reconnected and all was well.  Then it just got worse and worse for her.  Heck she's still with him, unhappy as can be, hoping he'll "come around".  Anytime she things if bailing, he pours the charm back on.  He's got a trophy gal and knows it.  Sadly, I dont think she'll ever figure it out until its too late.  Pretty sad to see.

So maybe your long lost second chance will be different.  I've heard some are awesome, and some, as with Arielle, are long dramas.

As to most nervous time...a few weeks ago, here at the bank.  I'm the night operator of the mainframe.  As I'm walking in the door, the mainframe go boom.  Shutdown.  Brand new machine.  Zoiks!  Holy crap...took a lil while to finally get a human being at UniSys and get everything back up.  Between wondering wtf happened and all the VPs and managers wondering what happened...oh yea, very stressful.

Think i know what you are trying to say.

Int worth it... these old flames.

Im not gonna give it a c??ns eto work, but i have made up my mind. ill see her and talk about old times and leave it at that. If she wants to go any further she can buy a d i l d o .

i hope i can get her as a fiend tho, cause what we used to have was a great friendship that went beyond what it should have.

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2005, 05:41:35 PM »
I'm just advising caution.  Dont get ahead of yourself.  Who knows, it might be great and lead to more.  Or it might be something you look back on and go "man, that was dumb"!  Do you want to go thru life never trying or wondering if you should've?  :)

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2005, 05:43:53 PM »
thats the question

forever wonder and never set my mind at ease, or go through all the trouble that finding out will lead too.