Author Topic: poll on lindsay lohan  (Read 814 times)

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« on: June 24, 2005, 06:08:35 PM »
which look do you prefer:

new skinny blonde lohan(ugh):

or 2004ish still  nicely rounded lohan:

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 06:11:57 PM »
The real issue is if she is a good and decent person or not. Looks doesnt matter at all.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 06:12:03 PM »
Nice boobage in #2.  Can we mate the hair and chest from the brunette version with the overall body of the blonde version?

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 06:18:28 PM »
so u want a skeleton with boobs????

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 06:19:00 PM »
Hehe, you said: "poll" on lindsay lohan.

eskimo

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 06:22:01 PM »
Originally posted by spitfiremkv
so u want a skeleton with boobs????

Doesnt everyone?

Offline J_A_B

• Gold Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 06:42:56 PM »
Perhaps more to the point--did she develop a new attitude with the hair change, or is she still a notorious jerk?

J_A_B

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 06:56:35 PM »
I'd poll either of 'em, but my preference would be for the second.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 07:03:57 PM »
I prefer no. 2 compared to the plastic surgeryied crack potato look of no. 1.

It's said that a good looking person has to result to such measures because of hollywood.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2005, 07:06:07 PM »
Am I supposed to be aware of this person? Did she invent a cure for cancer or at least the heartbreak of psoriasis?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Seagoon

• Gold Member
      • http://www.providencepca.com
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2005, 07:17:30 PM »
Alright, I'm probably going to get into trouble for this, but one of the most personally disturbing trends I've seen in Hollywood and the fashion industry is to insist that all women look as androgenous as possible in order to be taken seriously.

In other words, if they are blessed to have an ample chest and nice curves, then they probably aren't going to get the A movie roles. Several actresses including Kate Winslett have complained bitterly about this (producers called her agent asking not whether she was available but "is she still fat?"), and it has led in recent years to a rash of breast reductions, insane diets, and doing everything they can to look like prepubescent boys instead of real women. Lohan is one example, others like Christina Ricci abound, but to my mind one the worst tragedies was Jennifer Connelly who went through a breast reduction and other plastic surgeries and diets in order to move from the incredibly curvy beauty of the Rocketeer to the thin and angular stick figure of the Hulk...

What gives? Who decided that the "Heroin Chic" look of the fashion industry (which it should be noted is set largely by Gay men) should be our popular standard for female beauty? Why must every actress look like she was just liberated from a concentration camp in order to succeed?

I say this with a vested interest. I have a daughter, and I'm sure many of you do to. I lament the fact that they are pushed towards eating disorders or made to feel fat or "bimboish" just because they look like real women and not Kate Moss. Frankly it makes me sick.

And yes, Lohan looks normal in picture #2 and vaguely malnourished in #1.

- SEAGOON
SEAGOON aka Pastor Andy Webb
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2005, 07:20:21 PM »
actually what is more disturbing is that LL is only 19 and she's probably taking advice from other people.

Offline J_A_B

• Gold Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2005, 07:25:08 PM »
Seagoon--

Good post.  I agree.  Hollywood has certainly lost sight of what beauty is; when I watch films from the 40's-60's I'm almost always surprised at how much better the actresses typically look than those featured in newer productions.

J_A_B

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2005, 07:31:44 PM »
Originally posted by Seagoon
Alright, I'm probably going to get into trouble for this, but one of the most personally disturbing trends I've seen in Hollywood and the fashion industry is to insist that all women look as androgenous as possible in order to be taken seriously.

In other words, if they are blessed to have an ample chest and nice curves, then they probably aren't going to get the A movie roles. Several actresses including Kate Winslett have complained bitterly about this (producers called her agent asking not whether she was available but "is she still fat?"), and it has led in recent years to a rash of breast reductions, insane diets, and doing everything they can to look like prepubescent boys instead of real women. Lohan is one example, others like Christina Ricci abound, but to my mind one the worst tragedies was Jennifer Connelly who went through a breast reduction and other plastic surgeries and diets in order to move from the incredibly curvy beauty of the Rocketeer to the thin and angular stick figure of the Hulk...

What gives? Who decided that the "Heroin Chic" look of the fashion industry (which it should be noted is set largely by Gay men) should be our popular standard for female beauty? Why must every actress look like she was just liberated from a concentration camp in order to succeed?

I say this with a vested interest. I have a daughter, and I'm sure many of you do to. I lament the fact that they are pushed towards eating disorders or made to feel fat or "bimboish" just because they look like real women and not Kate Moss. Frankly it makes me sick.

And yes, Lohan looks normal in picture #2 and vaguely malnourished in #1.

- SEAGOON

amen brother  :aok

Offline Seagoon

• Gold Member
      • http://www.providencepca.com
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2005, 07:33:20 PM »
Originally posted by J_A_B
Seagoon--

Good post.  I agree.  Hollywood has certainly lost sight of what beauty is; when I watch films from the 40's-60's I'm almost always surprised at how much better the actresses typically look than those featured in newer productions.

J_A_B

Amen to that. All I have to say is: Jane Russell, The Outlaw. Now before I get into trouble with my Presbytery or my wife, I'm going to beat a hasty retreat.

- SEAGOON
SEAGOON aka Pastor Andy Webb
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams