Author Topic: poll on lindsay lohan  (Read 813 times)

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2005, 02:00:01 AM »
who?

BTW you photoshot geeks .. take that pic, the second one in ummmm...spitfire's post, and move the person on the left about 30 pixels up, and 50 pixels right
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2005, 02:05:53 AM »
Originally posted by Seagoon
Alright, I'm probably going to get into trouble for this, but one of the most personally disturbing trends I've seen in Hollywood and the fashion industry is to insist that all women look as androgenous as possible in order to be taken seriously.

In other words, if they are blessed to have an ample chest and nice curves, then they probably aren't going to get the A movie roles. Several actresses including Kate Winslett have complained bitterly about this (producers called her agent asking not whether she was available but "is she still fat?"), and it has led in recent years to a rash of breast reductions, insane diets, and doing everything they can to look like prepubescent boys instead of real women. Lohan is one example, others like Christina Ricci abound,  
you have mentioned 2 of the loves of my life in this one eloquent post ; )

you are SO on the money there is no reason to state a "rebuttal" you have made the pont perfecly clear!! ; )

it is saddenign though 99% of america and the world will not see this viewpoint
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2005, 02:18:04 AM »
Originally posted by spitfiremkv
so u want a skeleton with boobs????

those aint boobs. those are silicon
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2005, 08:35:24 AM »
Whats the name of the brunette actress in "Becker" that played the waitress in the first few seasons?

She used to be cute but now looks like she hasnt eaten a solid meal in years.

They are all too totally tubular skinny, unless the show calls for a "fat character" in the script.
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2005, 08:37:50 AM »
don't even know who she is but she could sure use a few pounds... cute girl tho.

lazs

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2005, 09:09:42 AM »
Originally posted by DREDIOCK
those aint boobs. those are silicon

they're 100% natural. she's been big-titted for a while.

this is about as much you're allowed to see here without getting banned :P

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2005, 09:12:21 AM »
yeah squire... I agree.. when they show the poor fat girl that is supposed to be some kind of lonley troll... I get wood.

lazs

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2005, 09:16:52 AM »
I was getting turned on the redhead in "Less than perfect-I think that's the one"
huuge boobies and red hair, kinda goes well with a few extra pounds.

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2005, 09:22:44 AM »
she was prettier when she was a husky brunette. The crack really messed her up. That and her getting raped by Fez. I would like to see her and hillary duff mud wrestle. Lohan needs a Tan though.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2005, 10:31:11 AM »
Originally posted by Seagoon
Alright, I'm probably going to get into trouble for this, but one of the most personally disturbing trends I've seen in Hollywood and the fashion industry is to insist that all women look as androgenous as possible in order to be taken seriously.

In other words, if they are blessed to have an ample chest and nice curves, then they probably aren't going to get the A movie roles. Several actresses including Kate Winslett have complained bitterly about this (producers called her agent asking not whether she was available but "is she still fat?"), and it has led in recent years to a rash of breast reductions, insane diets, and doing everything they can to look like prepubescent boys instead of real women. Lohan is one example, others like Christina Ricci abound, but to my mind one the worst tragedies was Jennifer Connelly who went through a breast reduction and other plastic surgeries and diets in order to move from the incredibly curvy beauty of the Rocketeer to the thin and angular stick figure of the Hulk...

What gives? Who decided that the "Heroin Chic" look of the fashion industry (which it should be noted is set largely by Gay men) should be our popular standard for female beauty? Why must every actress look like she was just liberated from a concentration camp in order to succeed?

I say this with a vested interest. I have a daughter, and I'm sure many of you do to. I lament the fact that they are pushed towards eating disorders or made to feel fat or "bimboish" just because they look like real women and not Kate Moss. Frankly it makes me sick.

And yes, Lohan looks normal in picture #2 and vaguely malnourished in #1.

- SEAGOON

Kate Winslett is slammin'. :)

Oh.. and Jennifer Connelly put some of the weight back on. Could it be that she was very quietly ill? Oh... and FWIW, she looked incredible in "Inventing the Abbots". :D
sand

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2005, 01:11:44 PM »
seagoon.... If anyone at any time in my life woulda told me that I would be agreeing with allmost everything that an ex brit minister said I woulda laughed in their face.

It is refreshing when I am surprised.

lazs

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
poll on lindsay lohan
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2005, 03:20:52 PM »
seagoon - completly and utterly agree...