Author Topic: Next level: The real reason for the conflict between Muslims and West  (Read 2613 times)

Offline Cabby44

• Copper Member
Next level: The real reason for the conflict between Muslims and West
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2001, 11:37:00 PM »
Why haven't one of you regular posters gotten around to telling Jammer, Dowding,  and 10bears to take a flyin' leap yet?

Do i have to do EVERYTHING???

Offline Eaglecz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2001, 09:48:00 AM »
If you will look at US activity in midle east from ME peoples point of view... may be you will discover few new facts.

But who cares about people without huge citys, whitch live in old world.... they product nothink interesting for us , so they are no important ..... but they live in that country mates, and its their country.

Who speaking about conflict with muslims, or people whitch live with Islam, is absolutly ignorant... check IRA .. i think those guys are Catholics. Did any talking about attacking  Irish ?

You target is only few psychotics, not country. And before you will attack them, try to have a look on normal people`s point of view in that country.

Think carefully if you will make enemy from Afghans people, before your steps will product more psychotics.

[ 09-16-2001: Message edited by: EagleC ]

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2001, 10:43:00 AM »
Yep EagleC
It's just like when I treat my home for ants, roaches and other insects. I just don't treat it once, I treat it monthly or everytime I happen to see one whichever comes first..

These terrorists are the roaches of the world which need to be exterminated. What would you rather us do, nothing?
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2001, 11:25:00 AM »
The Iraqi, Iranian and Afghan people are not the enemy, per se. The rouge governments of those nations are.

The governments of China, France, Russia and others that sell them the arms are also by their acts accomplices...

Wake up and smell the coffee America. Shut down and seize the assest of any nation that would arm the governments of our attackers.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
      • http://Iain'tgotno.com
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2001, 11:30:00 AM »
Cabby44, when someone wants to make a fool of themselves you are obligated to step aside :)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2001, 11:41:00 AM »
Bingo, Oz.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline -dead-

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2001, 12:35:00 PM »
The Iraqi, Iranian and Afghan people are not the enemy, per se. The rouge governments of those nations are.
The governments of China, France, Russia and others that sell them the arms are also by their acts accomplices...

Wake up and smell the coffee America. Shut down and seize the assest of any nation that would arm the governments of our attackers.

Umm Hangtime - you might as well start with your own government, they're closest, and have armed all of the above mentioned countries. Ooops.   ;)
“The FBI has no hard evidence connecting Usama Bin Laden to 9/11.” --  Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI, June 5, 2006.

Offline ispar

• Nickel Member
      • http://None :-)
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2001, 07:52:00 PM »
Originally posted by Urchin:
I think "we" are a target for these guys because they are religious fanatics.  They really believe that it is their duty to spread Islam all around the world, and we are holding them up.  For instance, they hate us because we support Isreal.  They hate us because we are mostly interested in the Middle East because of the oil there.  They think they are superior to us, and since we don't acknowledge it, they hate us.
[sarcasm]
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, there's your reason right there! Simple as all that! [/sarcasm]

:rolleyes: