Author Topic: Sirloin  (Read 164 times)

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
Sirloin
« on: July 14, 2005, 08:46:25 AM »
The steak is on the grill..repeat..the steak is on the grill.

Going into town to pick her up. I'll let ya know tonight how it works. Im excited! This x52 is just about to fly out the window.

~AoM~

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Sirloin
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 09:06:29 AM »
Got a question about the X52.
Is it possible to file 13 the limp wristed spring and replace it with an X45 spring?

Also, when is the next Pizza guys installment? :)
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
Sirloin
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 09:16:18 AM »
LOL Jackal thats the biggest gripe i have with it. I didnt know how much better the 45 was till i tried my neighbors the other day. Its just like a mop in a bucket. Zero resistance. But the main thing now is the stick wont center rudder. Ill be flying along..hands off stick and wham...stall...rudder will spike and send me tumblin.  Sirloin has sent me an in the box MSFFB. The one I had years ago that I loved. Hopefully it will help my flying. The Saitek company didnt.

As for PizzaGuy...Im still working on an idea. Its summer...hard to stay in on the PC..unless Im flyin :)

Oh btw i was getting gas yesterday...and what pulls in? A little green "too fast too furious wanna be hotrod...complete with spoiler...dents..and puke green to boot. All it was missing was the pizza sign for the roof. Sat there gigglin :)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 09:18:26 AM by FiLtH »

~AoM~

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Sirloin
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2005, 09:25:28 AM »
Originally posted by FiLtH
LOL Jackal thats the biggest gripe i have with it. I didnt know how much better the 45 was till i tried my neighbors the other day. Its just like a mop in a bucket. Zero resistance. But the main thing now is the stick wont center rudder. Ill be flying along..hands off stick and wham...stall...rudder will spike and send me tumblin.  Sirloin has sent me an in the box MSFFB. The one I had years ago that I loved. Hopefully it will help my flying. The Saitek company didnt.

As for PizzaGuy...Im still working on an idea. Its summer...hard to stay in on the PC..unless Im flyin :)

Oh btw i was getting gas yesterday...and what pulls in? A little green "too fast too furious wanna be hotrod...complete with spoiler...dents..and puke green to boot. All it was missing was the pizza sign for the roof. Sat there gigglin :)

ROFL
  The camera is always somewhere else when ya need it.
GL on the joystick and we`ll be looking forward to more adventrures of Pizza Guy.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------