Author Topic: Even Worse than Beachhead 2000  (Read 1748 times)

Offline Gadfly

• Silver Member
Even Worse than Beachhead 2000
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2001, 09:59:00 AM »
Well, Vulcan, lets look at it.  If it runs on my system, which is similar to yours, then there can be only 2 things that are causing it.

One, your connection could be poor.

Two, there is something in your setup.  The program we are running is identical, so it must be something on your system, right?

Narrowing it down, what OS are you using, version number, etc.  Running through a firewall?  You notice something here?  All the questions pertain to your system, not the program as written by the Rats.

As I stated above, if it runs on some systems and not others, then the logical conclusion is that it is the users own system not the software.

Offline Mighty1

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2001, 08:11:00 PM »
I only have 256meg ram with a 733 P3 and the only problems I have is when I play on the German side. I don't know why but I will CTD eventually on the German side but never on Allied side.

My FPS is normally around 25-35.

WWIIOnline is fun and it IS playable right now.
I have been reborn a new man!

Notice I never said a better man.

Offline Sancho

• Silver Member
      • http://www.56thfightergroup.com
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2001, 08:52:00 PM »
Heh, I think Vulcan is just a twit who doesn't know WTF he's doing with computers.  ;)  He may know Cisco, but if it's got a spinning disk he's lost.  :D (j/k)

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2001, 01:03:00 AM »
I am sorry Gadfly, you are quite right: WW2OL is a PERFECTLY written piece of code, free of flaws and bugs, totally stable and without any issues whatsoever.

Originally posted by Gadfly:
As I stated above, if it runs on some systems and not others, then the logical conclusion is that it is the users own system not the software.

Offline Gadfly

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2001, 05:37:00 AM »
Not perfect or bug free, just FUN.