Author Topic: Wake up America  (Read 2183 times)

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Wake up America
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2005, 02:06:21 PM »
Originally posted by uberhun
All empires end!
And this one has had it fifteen minutes. As far as the U S of A is concerned. We will be over run by immigrants and become an eventual police state. More polarization of the haves and have nots will occur and then before you know it. We are a suburb of Mexico city and Toronto.
Uber.

Only if we keep electing sell out scumbag politicians and have attitudes like yours.

Offline uberhun

• Nickel Member
Wake up America
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2005, 02:57:46 PM »
See Rule #7
« Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 03:44:39 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Skydancer

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Wake up America
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2005, 03:39:20 PM »
GtoRA2

Who won? Won what?

I'll still be here in my own land when ole Sparky has emigrated and become someone elses immigrant out of sheer frustration and prejudice! Honestly I feel sorry for the guy! He feels like a foreigner in his own land because he can't deal with the fact it changes!

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Wake up America
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2005, 04:03:53 PM »
Originally posted by Excel1
That's not unique to the US. Do gooder, guilt tripping whites are are some of the biggest supporters of racism. Imo they can do a hell of a lot of harm... cause resentment amongst whites for one thing, which can leed to prejudice where there was none. But the condescending avacados are usually to up themselves to see the damage they do.

Excel
i think you missed Xargo's point...

being a racist is not good in any sence, but lately in the US a black man for example can be openly "racist" toward whites, and get popular because of it. look at some of our comedians, they are celebrities, and actually make it "fashionable" to hate whitey.

i woman i knew we a teacher for special needs children in the inner city. the parents tried for a short time to have her replaced with a black teacher, because she would pollute the impressionable kids minds. even after, some of the 1st grade students called her a honkey to her face, and said they were told not to trust her.

encouraging that in public schools is insane. if white students said or did anything CLOSE to that they'd be expelled, as they probably should.
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Wake up America
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2005, 04:05:22 PM »
Sounded to me like since you couldnt argue with his points you used the good old love it or leave it argument.

Well the britsh version anyway.

Offline uberhun

• Nickel Member
Wake up America
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2005, 04:41:34 PM »
I've been Skuzzied???????????
It was such a good rant to your bad attitude comment too GTOra2.
Oh well
Uber.:D

Offline uberhun

• Nickel Member
Wake up America
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2005, 04:42:44 PM »
I got your rule 7 Skuzzie lol:rofl

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Wake up America
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2005, 04:42:49 PM »
To bad I missed it, but apathy about the future government is only going to make it worse. It is NOT hopeless. Yet.

Offline uberhun

• Nickel Member
Wake up America
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2005, 05:59:04 PM »
Originally posted by GtoRA2
To bad I missed it, but apathy about the future government is only going to make it worse. It is NOT hopeless. Yet.

Sorry if I came off sounding apathetic. It was not the message I wanted to deliver, as much as I wanted to say that people need to wake up and take back this country from the special interest groups!

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Wake up America
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2005, 06:01:11 PM »
Well then, we are on the same page!

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Wake up America
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2005, 06:05:14 PM »
Originally posted by uberhun
Sorry if I came off sounding apathetic. It was not the message I wanted to deliver, as much as I wanted to say that people need to wake up and take back this country from the special interest groups!

*ahem*...From BOTH sides of the isle...

Offline Skydancer

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Wake up America
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2005, 06:29:36 PM »
GtoRA2

Huh! Couldn't answer his points! What to your satisfaction? I'm quite happy with my answers cheers. And also pretty convinced of their rightness.

No matter though, whoever is right, trying to stop immigration, multi culturalism whatever, is like trying to be King Canute. It ain't going to happen so better to get with the program, or vote for that sad little neo facist BNP party and become increasingly depressed and frustrated Sparky. Or of course you could burger off and be an immigrant somewhere. Bet you would end up taking your version of British culture with you though. ;) :lol
« Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 06:32:04 PM by Skydancer »

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Wake up America
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2005, 07:14:54 PM »
See and after all that you STILL do not get it.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Wake up America
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2005, 08:02:57 PM »
Originally posted by Skydancer
I think our identity is pretty strong. We are nation of people from all over the world. A product of having a global empire. We are a nation who invented Democracy! Abolished Slavery! Fought to world wars to defeat Millitarism and Facism! Have over 2000 years of history and a thousand years of continuous monarchy, Invented many of the things that we now take for granted. Kicked off Industrialisation to name but a few things.

I think us Brits, whatever religion colour creed we are, are pretty clear about our identity. What we are also clear about is that the identity of a nation changes develops and is fluid. If it isn't the inevitable result is stagnation and death. Change is not something to fear it is something to grab by the horns and run with.

Tarmac you have a point. But we've dealt with that for many a year. We used to have Irish Catholic Republicans, leaving those explosives in Pubs etc and Blowing us up too. Thay were British Citizens as well you know. Its not that new. We're old hands at terrorism unlike your great nation for whom 911 was a wake up call. We were wide awake long before that!

Europeans imported more slaves than North America.  Learn your facts.   Pretty soon pencils will be banned, and the old ladies will be knitting with straws.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Wake up America
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2005, 08:05:21 PM »
Originally posted by Skydancer
Lazs you are rather ignorant of the current stuation in the UK. We do have Aisian Language Radio Stations. We also have Bilingual teaching in many of our City schools. Not to mention the fact that In Wales we have bilingual education and have had so for years. We have a large Immigrant population in our citys, The countyside may be 97% white but thats not all of Britain is it? Honestly you betray as much ignorance about the UK as I'm sure you think I do about the US empire;)

Skyprancer, are you the Pot or the Kettle?  If you're gonna slam someone, spell yer words right.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC