Author Topic: I've had enough of Gunman26  (Read 4922 times)

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
I've had enough of Gunman26
« on: June 16, 2001, 02:37:00 AM »
Tonight, after working from 8am to 10pm, I finally got a chance to play some Aces High in the wee hours of the morning.  Once again, Gunman26 graces us with his attitude with such comments like...

and

And I'm sending this off to HTC as well.  But, I know there are others who got to put up with this lunacy and encourage you to do the same.  I'm all for playful jesting, but Mr Gunman pretty much sat on the ground and went on and on for the entire hour i was playing.  Sure, I could have squelched him, but he was annoying everyone...so to squelch him, Id have to squelch EVERYONE out who was telling him to shaddup.

Im of the impression this is a game largely of adults.  People like this should be booted.  Or put more bluntly, he goes or I go.  Where's the moderation and such we saw back in the winter?

My 2 cents.

[ 06-16-2001: Message edited by: LePaul ]

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2001, 03:06:00 AM »
:eek:
  :D
  :o
  :rolleyes:
  :p
  :(
  ;)
  :confused:
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2001, 07:03:00 AM »
He needs to be gone, no doubt about it.

Dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2001, 07:53:00 AM »
Thats basically the same attitude we got from him the other night.  After he interupts a duel twice, the little knob goblin has the nerve to complain about us getting on his case.  He is a menace to the community and a downright rude and offensive child.  HTC remove him, please.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2001, 07:59:00 AM »
call me preverse but... I kinda like having him around.  He does have his good points.  For instance, his flying style is best described as.... suicidal or, lemming like.

I also am not all that fond of an SS branch of the 'comunity'.
lazs

Offline Westy MOL

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2001, 08:02:00 AM »
Anyone ever give thought to maybe Gunman26 is handicapped with Tourettes?

-Westy

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2001, 08:14:00 AM »
http://www.users.qwest.net/~jamisoncindy/gunman1.jpg
 http://www.users.qwest.net/~jamisoncindy/gunman2.jpg
 http://www.users.qwest.net/~jamisoncindy/gunman3.jpg

Those arn't even close to the worst I've seen come out of gunmans mouth. Just the ones where I was free to grab a screen shot.

He's been warned before, time for a "time out" I think for this spoiled little boy.
  :(

Offline Heater

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2001, 08:16:00 AM »
HT,

I have to agree, this guy is a real pain,  :mad:  Nuf said!
HiTech is a DWEEB-PUTZ!
I have multiple personalities and none of them like you !!!

Offline Sunchaser

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2001, 08:42:00 AM »
This game is definately going to the kids, everyone running around yelling:

"Mommy, Billy is looking at me!"

There are options, two come to mind quickly, .squelch xxx or simply ignore the guy.

If you do not wish to initiate either option then stop pouting here and trying to get people tossed from AH.

Now what is that ancient saying?

Oh yeah, "It takes two to HO."

Offline NHMadmax

• Copper Member
      • http://www.mofsw.com
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2001, 09:21:00 AM »
BE HAPPY DONT WORRY

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2001, 09:38:00 AM »
I don't mind the chatter, the problem is after you squelch him, there is still 10 guys in green channel begging him to shut up and it's hard to see what bases need help and such through these pleads of stopping his tardedness.   :)

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2001, 09:45:00 AM »
I thought it was hillarios that he posted in that other thread about people insulting his mother and how that crosses the 'line'.
What a joke. The guy was going on for several miniutes one night about my mother and himself in intimate and unlikly situations.
Matter of fact that was right arround when his mommy was supposedly dieing of tit cancer.
This guy is far worse then others who have been banned from here. FAR FAR worse. He is just smart enought not to insult pyro or HT or aces high. So it goes on and on.
Do I think he should be banned. No I think he should be ridiculed or squelched depending on my mood.
The other night when he was babeling I asked him if he had terets syndrome..he never replied. then everyone got a good couple of crap in the face rubs on him. He shut up soon enough. But its a pretty sad excercise to have to go through.
Extra perk points for killing him I say.
Bail him everytime he talkes on channel 1.
Remove radio privilage from him for a tour.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2001, 10:26:00 AM »
Bail him everytime he talkes on channel 1.

ROFL! I like that one. Add channel 2 to that!

Great idea Pongo! <S!>
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2001, 11:27:00 AM »
Originally posted by Sunchaser:
This game is definately going to the kids, everyone running around yelling:

"Mommy, Billy is looking at me!"

There are options, two come to mind quickly, .squelch xxx or simply ignore the guy.

If you do not wish to initiate either option then stop pouting here and trying to get people tossed from AH.

Now what is that ancient saying?

Oh yeah, "It takes two to HO."

I'm really disappointed in you, Sun.  This isn't a case of a tattle-tail.  This is a valid complaint about someone who is absolutely disruptive to the game.  No one could communicate in the country buffer since this guy had everyone totally peeved.  The key word here is disruptive.

When a player so annoys me that I log out pissed off and call my gaming off early, that tells me something ought to be done.

But hey, I'm willing to speak with my wallet.  If we gotta put up with cry babies like this, maybe its time I saught a different game that does have some degree of moderation and does not tolerate such immature tangents.

Offline Sachs

• Nickel Member
      • http://where?
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2001, 01:17:00 PM »
Quit whining and play the game.