Author Topic: Ok, this worries me...  (Read 3077 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Ok, this worries me...
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2001, 10:46:00 AM »
FD, Bin Laden does everything "7 layers deep"...ie the paper trail will never directly lead to him.  He's already been tried, and convicted, even in his absence, for the 1993 bombing.  Plenty of hard evidence in that one..he's since learned to cover his tracks quite well so that he can get sympathizers demanding 'proof' like he has successfully done.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Ok, this worries me...
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2001, 10:58:00 AM »
"I'm just amazed how many people here can only think in one tracked fashion..."

Yeah, I see EXACTLY what you mean.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Baddawg

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.dogfighter.com
Ok, this worries me...
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2001, 11:01:00 AM »
FD Ski you sure like comparing apples to oranges don’t you.?
Waco to Government Reaction of WTC/Pentagon atrocities.
Then One German( I am Assuming) Jewish student killing a German Ambassador in 1938 . Comparing that to an attack by foreign enemies of the USA on US soil, on over 6000 innocent civilians and the pouring of  the Worlds public outrage to Hitler’s insanity and evident hatred of Jews and his using them to blame his countries problems on them?
I see it the other way I see the hatred coming from the Islamic extremists towards the USA and its support of the Jewish people.

If your looking for madness and hatred I think you should really take a good look on the other side of the fence, and hopefully you will be able to distinguish fanaticism from outrage and the need for public safety.

Your logic does not make any sense to me.

[ 09-21-2001: Message edited by: Baddawg ]

Offline Eaglecz

• Nickel Member
Ok, this worries me...
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2001, 11:28:00 AM »
Originally posted by fd ski:

In 1938 a Jewish student killed a German Ambasador in Paris. Same sort of outrage you gave Hitler a blank check to kill all Jews without distinction - cause now it is "us vs them".
( i know that jewish prosecution didn't start in 1938, but this was one of the great excuses that Hitler used to justify his sick actions )

UHm ..... Hitler never excuses about killing Jewishs. He never said any racional reason. Thats fact. But 2/3 of jurist in berlin before 38 was jewish and 1 of his political goal was take this number as low as possible.

Offline Zigrat

• Nickel Member
Ok, this worries me...
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2001, 07:13:00 PM »
Hitler started peresecuting the jews long before 1938.

As for bin laden, theres ample evidence that he is a terrorist. he needs to go..