Author Topic: something about the 262  (Read 1695 times)

Offline frank3

• Plutonium Member
something about the 262
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2005, 06:26:20 AM »
no no, you have to replace all the s' and c's with z's

Offline Smiggyy

• Copper Member
lasersailor184
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2005, 06:40:03 AM »
Wur u a Engleesh teecher in a previus life sor summat?

Just how pretentious are you, never mind condescending.

Sorry if any of the above words are spelt wrong, you'll get the drift of the post either way!!

Smiggs.

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
something about the 262
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2005, 06:48:50 AM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
anal personality - (psychoanalysis) a personality characterized by meticulous neatness and suspicion and reserve; said to be formed in early childhood by fixation during the anal stage of development (usually as a consequence of toilet training)

ack-ack

Or maybe he just wants to be able to read it.

Offline frank3

• Plutonium Member
something about the 262
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2005, 07:12:03 AM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
anal personality - (psychoanalysis) a personality characterized by meticulous neatness and suspicion and reserve; said to be formed in early childhood by fixation during the anal stage of development (usually as a consequence of toilet training)

ack-ack

to open up a dictionary and search for all the difficult words :lol

Offline 101ABN

• Nickel Member
something about the 262
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2005, 08:22:13 AM »
ooooowwwwwwwwwwweeeeeee, my head!!   :huh

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
something about the 262
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2005, 11:51:06 AM »
Can anyone say I was wrong?  You get more respect if what you type can be understood.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline AKFokerFoder+

• Nickel Member
something about the 262
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2005, 02:58:54 PM »
Originally posted by lasersailor184
Can anyone say I was wrong?  You get more respect if what you type can be understood.

Through the use of logical deduction, the premise of the responses to your barbarous attack on wylieboy is not that you were right or wrong.  It is that your response was not only unprovoked, but deemed highly inappropriate by many members of the Aces High community.

It seems extraordinary that one whom has been educated to your obviously lofty level, would have missed such a rudimentary inference.

Offline Enduro

• Silver Member
something about the 262
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2005, 03:40:08 PM »
I'm so impressed by everyone in this thread that I'm going to print and frame every page.  :aok
TBolt
Last edited by hitech on 09-08-2004 at 10:51 AM for flaming everone.

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
something about the 262
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2005, 04:15:20 PM »
While it may seem apparent to you that I missed this "Rudimentary Inference," I actually have not missed it.  Although it has become increasingly obvious that the need for a Grammatically Correct MP rises every day.  What would one think of the impressions we leave on the masses with all this talk of "Sheep" and "N00kies."  One would think us mere neanderthals.

And I, speaking on behalf of the community, will not stand for these indiscretions.

Offline BBQ_Bob

• Silver Member
      • http://uknightedstates.net
something about the 262
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2005, 04:23:57 PM »
Being part of said community lasersailor184 does not speak for me.  :aok
UKNIGHTED Propaganda Minister
"There are no Hells Angels in the MA, never"

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."

For a good time ~~ www.uknightedstates.net

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
something about the 262
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2005, 04:37:02 PM »
I would think that since I do not speak for BBQ_Bob, that he doesn't fall into the "Educated" portion of the Aces High Community.  Continuing with that logic, BBQ_Bob is actually fearful that most of his posts would be rejected outright.  So BBQ_Bob actually has very little say in which path we do or do not follow in the future of this BBS board.

However, note that for the future of this board, we will have to procure inflatable female Ovis Aries to keep the simpleton masses from rioting.  I am of the opinion that this "Method" will work very well.

Offline AKFokerFoder+

• Nickel Member
something about the 262
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2005, 05:27:18 PM »
While it may seem apparent to you that I missed this "Rudimentary Inference," I actually have not missed it.

I possibly stand corrected.  I was only able to judge what you seemed to have inferred by your previous remarks, none of which would have led me to a conclusion other than the one which I had reached. Somehow, I still seem to be reaching the same conclusion, due to a lack of empirical evidence.

Although it has become increasingly obvious that the need for a Grammatically Correct MP rises every day.

Well, it is certainly serendipitous for the whole community that we now have one of your faculty in our ranks.  We look forward to your tutelage as we walk the pathway to grammatical enlightenment.

One would think us mere neanderthals.

I believe that it should be “Neanderthals,” that is; using the upper case for the first letter of a proper name.  Although English 100 was the toughest four years of College for me, I do remember some of the more fundamental concepts of grammar.

And I, speaking on behalf of the community, will not stand for these indiscretions.

Speaking of behalf of myself, I really have little concern for whatever indiscretions bother you.

I do however have some problem with people who attack others without provocation.

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
something about the 262
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2005, 05:30:47 PM »
I would think that since I do not speak for BBQ_Bob, that he doesn't fall into the "Educated" portion of the Aces High Community.  Continuing with that logic, BBQ_Bob is actually fearful that most of his posts would be rejected outright.  So BBQ_Bob actually has very little say in which path we do or do not follow in the future of this BBS board.

However, note that for the future of this board, we will have to procure inflatable female Ovis Aries to keep the simpleton masses from rioting.  I am of the opinion that this "Method" will work very well.

I just like to be able to understand what people post without having to do anything but read it.
whenever you don't use proper grammer capitalization and punctuation it makes it diifficult for some of us old farts to follow along at least I find this to be true in my case  in most of the circles  in which I  travel you are considered to be unedumacated if your written communication looks like it was created by a 5 year old the average 3rd grader of my generation had better written communication skills that does the average high school student today it's a bit disconcerting to see the shape of education today and the students it produces who to the rest of the world appear uneducated no wonder johnny is a dumbsh...er... uh...why johnny can't read all of the jobs I've held required you to be able to communicate in a manner that does not embarrass the company to US based customers and to customers on other continents I would have a difficult time finding work if I could not construct grammatically correct sentences important to be understood important to be respected by people in the business world I wish everyone was judged only on the content of their thought and not by their inability to get their thoughts across in written form in my world it doesn't work that way fail to communicate effectively and you don't get in the door sad but true.

I have a hard time spelling poorly on purpose..

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
something about the 262
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2005, 06:27:13 PM »
Vell i for One doezn't not think ve need a zpelling polize in here. Thiz iz internet and gramar would be bezt left to zchuulz.

(now, I replaced all s' and c's with z's, better?)
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
something about the 262
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2005, 08:09:08 PM »
Give lasersailor a break.  The original post was fairly incoherent.  On these boards, people correct each other on history, politics, you name it; why not spelling?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005, 08:22:09 PM by TDeacon »