Author Topic: the blue velvet mafia  (Read 3283 times)

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2005, 12:54:47 PM »
I think it's time to cull SuperDud out of the squad.  He's an embarrassment.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2005, 12:56:57 PM »
LOL I sorry dud

It wasnt his fault I got used to the lazer 50s on the FM2 and poped him from 800 out.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grnherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2005, 01:32:48 PM »
Originally posted by Larry

See I didnt do what storch did. Once the planes started hovering around our base I sat my bellybutton in a FP or a FG just watching other people up and get killed right off the RW. Hell even seen people getting vulched over and over. Once you backed off our base and let us up it was a pretty even fight.

Not a single of those 8 was a cherry or a vulch.  If nothing else, he was the one trying to cherry me in a couple of those.  I even lethim go twice after getting his engine, and gave him  check 6 on 1 (which he ignored, lol).

Now, what do remember about the kill you got on me?
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2005, 01:38:45 PM »
Probly was a pick but wopty ****ing doo thats what happens in a furball.
JG 54 "Grnherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2005, 01:47:50 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
I think it's time to cull SuperDud out of the squad.  He's an embarrassment.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Naw, it's not as bad as it appears. 1 he got me with a crazy good shot which was very nice on his part. The second however was me augering my bingo ammo lala next to him. I really didn't have many run ins with TK. N7 was the thorn in my side last night:furious
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2005, 02:24:06 PM »
Probly was a pick but wopty ****ing doo thats what happens in a furball.

Exactly, no complains.  Nothing wrong with it.  Everyone does it.

That has been my point all along.  Don't complain when people do to you what you have done to them.  I am not talking about you.  But a seten some one (we will call him whaaa whaaa to protect the inosent) has been making a living out of this practice.  Now that it happened to him a couple of times he is crying all over the boards.

good fun last night
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2005, 02:31:29 PM »
Hey, where do I go to find out those kill stats?

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2005, 02:34:16 PM »
Never mind I found it :)

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2005, 02:44:50 PM »
It was good fun, and the only reason you guys were stuck at your field is because you couldn't beat us back and keep it in the middle or over our base.  This was the case before more BKs showed up too.

The numbers were even most of the night.  I logged on somewhere around 9 oclock and was the only BK in the arena for about an hour at least.  At that point Storch you were doing exactly what you are whining about us doing, which I don't think we did to the extent you were.

It must have been two or three times I was fighting one or two enemy and outa no where you came in and cherried me.  I know you are just stirring the pot.

It was a good match up and I wish the JGs a better turn out and showing next time.

Three guys I have to for their aggressiveness are Truekill,   Tbarone and Tank.  Those guys were always in the weeds with the rest of us, not playing it safe, not running as soon as they took an oil hit.  That is what makes it the most fun.  For a while there only TK was upping I guess while the rest of the guys were climbing out or in the tower.  Good stuff guys.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2005, 04:09:23 PM »

truekill has 1 kills on Morpheus
Morpheus has 1 kills on truekill

Kill ratio  Tuekill 12/ BKs 13

See I didnt do what storch did. Once the planes started hovering around our base I sat my bellybutton in a FP or a FG just watching other people up and get killed right off the RW. Hell even seen people getting vulched over and over. Once you backed off our base and let us up it was a pretty even fight.

LOL since you want to keep score.

I thought you might find this funny.

http://www.furballunderground.com/AHfilms/tk.ahf
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2005, 05:58:07 PM »
Salute to the Blue Knats,

Last night was a hoot, not a typical night, but fun.  Im not good enough to brag about my cartoon flying skills.  I just enjoy a challenge. Those LA5s and IIcs are tough to beat, which is why the Finn/Russ setup is so popular. If you guys like a challenge you should switch sides some.  Salute to Bat and Shane for switching up. Im not complaining but we do try to even the sides and you cant look at the roster to do that.  There are usually some tardlings off porking bases, they dont count.

Hope you all keep coming, each setup provides different inequities and limitations.  Thats why its fun.

To the CT regulars:

It seems the best way to attract players to the CT is to stir them up on the BBS.  Might be fun to start a crusade.

PS Alls YUrr BaSEs R BLoNG 2 KONG (sorry Im to old for geek speak)
Wait I've got to try the new smiley:noid
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2005, 06:02:10 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
LOL since you want to keep score.

I thought you might find this funny.

Well Im sorry looks like dedalos kept score I jsut did what he did so get off your high horse. Just watched the film what about it? I got hits on you and your engine died and you ditched on our RW and I got the kill. Thats a kill thats why I got credit for it. Keep posting the films I wanna see more of your L33tness.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005, 06:11:20 PM by Larry »
JG 54 "Grnherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2005, 06:23:16 PM »
l33tness? hmmm, i dont remember insinuating that. But since you made mention of it, I must be...

FYI, I was smoking long before you got hits on me and my engine ended up dying from lack of oil.

You wanted to keep score, not I. I thought you might want to brag about your proxie kill that's all. After all I gave you proof of the said kill.

While we're on the topic of bragging. Storch is one heck of a crack shot.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2005, 06:44:57 PM »
Originally posted by KONG1
Salute to the Blue Knats,

Last night was a hoot, not a typical night, but fun.  Im not good enough to brag about my cartoon flying skills.  I just enjoy a challenge. Those LA5s and IIcs are tough to beat, which is why the Finn/Russ setup is so popular. If you guys like a challenge you should switch sides some.  Salute to Bat and Shane for switching up. Im not complaining but we do try to even the sides and you cant look at the roster to do that.  There are usually some tardlings off porking bases, they dont count.

Hope you all keep coming, each setup provides different inequities and limitations.  Thats why its fun.

To the CT regulars:

It seems the best way to attract players to the CT is to stir them up on the BBS.  Might be fun to start a crusade.

PS Alls YUrr BaSEs R BLoNG 2 KONG (sorry Im to old for geek speak)
Wait I've got to try the new smiley:noid

yeah that was a good nite of killing.   switched and had a great fight with kwan, fm2 vs la5.  few pings here and there and ending in a vertical stand off. i felt the effect of getting beat when i won every turn in the fight so far, and almost started to type but i realise that i just lost :)

was a great fight, got the film to watch kwan, you we're fully justified to open fire, especially with a pilot wound  
S!

bat
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2005, 07:57:44 PM »
http://www.furballunderground.com/Guest/Safety JG.zip

Screenshot of what was a very typical engagement for me from last night. 3 JGs on 1 hurricane, while Storch whines on 200 about us being the 'safety' squad.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech