Author Topic: the blue velvet mafia  (Read 3311 times)

storch

the blue velvet mafia
« on: September 20, 2005, 05:30:37 PM »
last night near midnight elements of the elitist blue knights squadron started to appear one by one on the player roster in the arena.

for a while it was one player who was impressing the opposition with his remarkable skill and all were commenting on how well he played.

later other members arrived and in typical blue velvet fashion played excellently.

as all this was occurring one member of that illustrious body was attempting to engage me on the open channel.  sadly he is not as capable as I am there but it was fun.

once there were three frilly blue knights on they commenced to crowd and nail all players as they were upping from the runway at A42.  many of the other players on our side were suggesting that we be allowed to up.  at no time while I was on did this occur.

inspite of all this some of us did manage to up and engage the swarming blue festooned mob.  on more than one occassion I got good hits on the clown ringleader who was never far from his two subserviant minions.

I had fun.  I learned some things.  I wish I had recorded the event then perhaps I could have had someone walk me through posting these films.

I have asked the members of the blue velvet mafia to please post these films.  I believe they will be reticent to do so.

I believe it will place them in a disfavorable light if they did.

this is the second time that I recall running into these players.  the other time was in the MA several months back. TK, N7 and I were all in G6s heading to relieve a capped base.  on the way there we ran into 4 reds mobbing 1 green. in short order I shot down morpheus, stang and got a piece of leviathn. TK and N7 got one each plus pieces of the other two.

Post the film blue velvets, post the film.  :D

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2005, 05:34:28 PM »
lol you just never quit.

Your ego must really be damaged.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

storch

the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2005, 05:37:37 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
lol you just never quit.

Your ego must really be damaged.

excuse me but just how does this involve you in any way?  you weren't present last night.  you chose to involve yourself and thats fine I suppose but it really wasn't about you it is about the players who were on at the time.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2005, 05:39:17 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 05:54:55 PM by Skuzzy »

storch

the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2005, 05:43:34 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
See Rule #4

I didn't say not to post, I'm saying that you must be one of those people who are always pearing out of the windows.  did your neighbors all put up wooden fences?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 05:55:14 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2005, 05:45:50 PM »
lol I would bet my bottom dollar you are speaking from experience.

Its like this.

I see BS, im going to call it just that. You have yet to provide me with anything else.

And it was entitled... "the blue velvet mafia"... Seeing as I dont know of any squad within Aces High that has such a name... I figured you were open for anyones reply.

Edit: But dayum, for a group of guys to get such a story written on their behalf... They must have really had a great impact on you... For you to do such a nice thing.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 05:49:09 PM by Morpheus »

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2005, 05:51:58 PM »
Originally posted by storch
I didn't say not to post, I'm saying that you must be one of those people who are always pearing out of the windows.  did your neighbors all put up wooden fences?

You HAVE to see the pictures we have of superdud!  Amazing..  I wish I could post here, just go to google pictures and search for "equine penetration"...  

In any case, I'm not sure why you act like this on the BBS storch, I've flown with you in the MA and you aren't this way.  I haven't seen films showing one way or another, and haven't played for a few days, but I have to say, it sounds like you guys are getting killed, then coming up with reasons why you got killed.  I think the vulching was just for fun, but you guys landed in the tower somehow... I'd say if you weren't killed in the first place, you wouldn't have to worry about not getting off the field...

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2005, 05:55:43 PM »
I'd say if you weren't killed in the first place, you wouldn't have to worry about not getting off the field...

Dam, such good SIG material. :lol :aok

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2005, 05:56:01 PM »
1 thing I still wonder. Is being called the blue velvet mafia a bad thing or insulting? If so, I'm offended!!!
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

storch

the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2005, 06:11:29 PM »
not at all insulting hopefully taken as humorous but that doesn't always come across written because the smile and the facial expressions aren't there.

you had to be there howie.  what got under my skin is how repeatedly stang and dedalos both cleared levi when I was alone.  I refused to enter into any multiple attacks against any of those guys and they repeatedly did nothing but gang me.  I probably wouldn't have done that for a squaddie unless they asked.  does "hep me jebus hep me!!!!! ever resonate on your squad's vox?  :D

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2005, 06:18:04 PM »
Gee Whiz Storch,

Stop picking on the children.  You already gave Morphy a 4-5-6-7 meltdown in the other thread.  We need to have some empathy for the emotionally/intellectually challenged.  

Some folks just need to base their identity and self worth on the group. So give em a break big guy.
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2005, 06:36:20 PM »
LOL meltdown? Jeeze hardly

Skuzzy was the only one in that thread who saw the bait I had to lay out which could not have been anymore obvious. Meltdowns? lol

You're boosom buddy storchy poo is the one Im worried about.

A whole article writen up on a group of guys who killed him repeatedly... And he didnt like it. lol

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2005, 07:42:33 PM »
:lol

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2005, 07:49:29 PM »
Originally posted by storch
not at all insulting hopefully taken as humorous but that doesn't always come across written because the smile and the facial expressions aren't there.

you had to be there howie.  what got under my skin is how repeatedly stang and dedalos both cleared levi when I was alone.  I refused to enter into any multiple attacks against any of those guys and they repeatedly did nothing but gang me.  I probably wouldn't have done that for a squaddie unless they asked.  does "hep me jebus hep me!!!!! ever resonate on your squad's vox?  :D

Again, this is something I would have to see to believe.  Actually, no I've never heard one of these guys call for help on vox.  I think its because if they actually do get shot down, it doesn't bother them at all.  I have never seen lev even struggle in a 1 vs. 1 fight  :huh

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
the blue velvet mafia
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2005, 08:20:01 PM »
You'll never make a hubcap on one of Levi's wheels Storch.

I have flown near Levi fighting 1 or 2 guys while he was fighting 8-10 killing them one after the other. The whole time he's giving me check 6's and shooting those that come my way off my tail.

His SA is beyond belief, his skill is legend. He has never been rude or condesending to me or anybody in the game that I have seen and I count him as a friend for life.

It seems you got what you asked for when you challenged the BKs to a fight... and didn't like it. Take it like a man and learn from the experience. ;)