Author Topic: soo.. are there less cars..  (Read 1496 times)

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
soo.. are there less cars..
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2005, 11:15:25 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2 [/B]

You have really strange taste in cars except for perhaps the superbee..

The pistol grip is classic

Are you really defending a mini van as a viable choice of car for an American male?

For the American male with kids? Absolutely. I was not thrilled to sell the blazer for a van, but I needed one. This thing does everything. My nephew is using it to move this weekend and a guy at work wants to borrow it to bring his snowthrower to get serviced. It is actually a better utility vehicle than an suv is. 4x8 sheets of sheetrock lay flat. All the leaves I rake I can take with one trip to the city yard.
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2005, 11:58:27 AM »
Originally posted by GtoRA2
Curv, now we know the end result of the snip job you recently had...
:D

lol

Good one.:aok

If I lived in North America I'd own one....for sure.  Maybe not a Caravan, I'd shop around a bit.  Possibly the one Rip mentioned.

I'd probably own a Mustang too though....love those cars.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2005, 12:14:12 PM »
gee laz, all you had to say was "it was my birthday burnout" for the "wtfg".

altho, i don't argee with your philosophy, that certain people should be above the law due to their affiliation with law enforcement personel, well other than on their bday.

less cars i dunno, on my street each household has a fullsize suv ( fer dodging polar bears) plus a van and usually a midsized sedan. 'minivans' is their such a thing anymore?

oh btw, happy birthday.

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2005, 12:27:05 PM »
"minivans' is their such a thing anymore? "

yeah, some people have no consideration for other peoples eyesight- so they buy a PT cruiser

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2005, 12:39:40 PM »
most laws suck... if you can break em go ahead... if you can use any kind of influence so much the better.   I endanger no one with my driving..

I have raced cars and driven for 40 some years with only one accident that I couldn't drive away from and no one was hurt.

Birthday burnout?  I replace rear tires on the hell camino about every 6 months.

six... for once we agree... the pistol grip is a classic... they are making the shifter again but it is like $275... total ripoff.. I will buy one when they get down to around $100.

I have to get my grand daughter around... will pick her up today as a matter of fact...  I bought a Lincoln Town Car for that kind of stuff... drive it about every two weeks... mostly it sets but it is a decent car with as much room as some girly mini van... the trunk would take 2 bodies at least and.... it gets like 22 mpg all around.

lazs