Author Topic: I know i'm a bit on the suspicious side but...  (Read 1694 times)

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
I know i'm a bit on the suspicious side but...
« on: October 02, 2005, 09:33:16 AM »
A beutiful day in rural missouri I decide to take my lovely wife and wonderful kids to the pumpkin patch for some holloween fun.  Playgrounds for the kids, beer and soda and bbq for all .  As I was sitting on the haystack bench I look up in the sky and see a passenger plane way hi leaving a big contrail.  It looked like his engines were blown, he was leaving so much smoke.  But it couldnt be because he was really cooking!  I mean this thing was haulin!.   Then there is a nother one.  I couldnt see it until the smoke started?!?!  WTF?  Its like he hit  a switch and poof!  Another plane way hi, goin 2000mph?  As god is my witness, the palnes kept at it all day long, hundreds of them!  Making a checkerboard in the sky with their smoke.  These were not ordinary planes, they were all white on the belly, I couldnt see theier tops.  But regular passenger jets were going too, and thier contrails normal and they had different colors, like normal passenger jets.  the white planes were definatly different in speed and contrails.  Anybody know what this is??:noid :noid

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2005, 09:46:24 AM »
Fighters?
sand

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2005, 09:57:02 AM »
and you didnt take a camera?

i think they were moonbats.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2005, 10:34:37 AM »
A strong jetstream can add 150 knots to your speed, and if they're climbing then that would explain why you'd suddenly see the contrails.
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2005, 10:36:25 AM »
Originally posted by eagl
A strong jetstream can add 150 knots to your speed, and if they're climbing then that would explain why you'd suddenly see the contrails.

feh. what would you know.

moonbats i tells ya!
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2005, 10:39:09 AM »
definatley not fighters, and i got some pics, but I dont know how to post them here.  These planes were going way faster than the passenger jets in the area.  I live close to Lambert Airport in St Louis, we have a natl guard fighter wing stationed here, so im used to the fighters,.  I have never seen anything like this.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2005, 10:40:11 AM »
They are spraying psychotic mind altering substances on the US population, and judging by your post the chemicals seem to be taking effect allready.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2005, 10:40:24 AM »
Originally posted by Furball
and you didnt take a camera?

i think they were moonbats.

what is a moonbat?   Something only the paranoid see hunh?

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2005, 10:53:38 AM »
Well, you are the only one claiming to have seen something unusual. If the tin foil hat fits.......
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2005, 11:15:56 AM »
ULTIMATE REVENGE: Sealing The Gates To Islam's Heaven

:noid   :lol

to post pics goto the "screenshots" forum and look for a sticky to the picture hanger.

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2005, 11:20:44 AM »
Originally posted by Maverick
If the tin foil hat fits.......

Maybe they were spraying aphrodisiacs for the "bigfoot" so they would multiply?

BTW, most airliners are white on the belly.

When you see a large number of contrails seeming to converge in one area, you most likely are near a VOR station, one of the radio navigation aids that aircraft use in navigating accross the country.  They fly from one VOR station to the next, hence many pass over the same area.

A sprayed mist would be very unlikely to leave a lasting white trail in the sky.

As eagl noted, you saw contrail development.

dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2005, 11:34:33 AM »
No way Dago! The secret governent mind control mists are betaryed by their conspicous white pigmentation. This white color is a curious security oversight on their part, but a welcome one as it enables vigilant observers to notice these evil mists and warn others via the internet. Hopefully they never catch on to this obvious weakness in their spraying efforts!!!

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2005, 11:45:10 AM »
:noid

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2005, 11:47:21 AM »
Originally posted by Dago
Maybe they were spraying aphrodisiacs for the "bigfoot" so they would multiply?

BTW, most airliners are white on the belly.

When you see a large number of contrails seeming to converge in one area, you most likely are near a VOR station, one of the radio navigation aids that aircraft use in navigating accross the country.  They fly from one VOR station to the next, hence many pass over the same area.

A sprayed mist would be very unlikely to leave a lasting white trail in the sky.

As eagl noted, you saw contrail development.

dago

well, that seems possible.  I seriously dont think these were passenger jets.  But the contrails were huge.  I mean HUGE.
 I realize that alot of airliners are white on the bottom.  But every one that was leaving a trail was pure white.  But if it were, like you say, VOR aircraft, then they would all be the same color.
  Maybe keep your eyes to the sky on clear days and see if you can see any of these planes.  They were remarkable.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2005, 11:50:05 AM by WhiteHawk »

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2005, 11:54:57 AM »
Originally posted by Maverick
Well, you are the only one claiming to have seen something unusual. If the tin foil hat fits.......

By the way maverick, something that may interest you.  The US department of defense recommends regular cooking foil to 'almost immediatly stop the effects of MW (microwaves) on the soft tissues and organs in the event of such an attack.'  So, yes.  Aluminum deflector beanies do work.   You wont know until you try them:aok