Author Topic: I know i'm a bit on the suspicious side but...  (Read 1693 times)

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
I know i'm a bit on the suspicious side but...
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2005, 09:03:43 PM »
Just one question whitehawk

Do they give you a helmet when you get on the little yellow bus or do you bring your own?

:noid

Offline Charon

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2005, 09:22:56 AM »
I bet it's Major League Baseball up to its old tricks again. The playoffs are about to start, after all.

I was at Jacobs Field today watching my team have their playoffs shattered (a Harry Doyle fanatic featherhead I am) and on the way I noticed that the contrails the jets were making were quite long. One stretched for many tens of miles and was quite neat to see and watch disperse over time.

See, Golfer even confirms it.

Charon

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2005, 09:34:46 AM »
Whitehawk, now that you have posted this evidence you'd better change your identity and relocate. The government don't take kindly to folks telling about the chemtrail consiracy.

http://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm

http://educate-yourself.org/ct/

http://www.rense.com/politics6/chemdatapage.html

The folks who wrote these sites are all dead now, the content was relocated overseas to protect the site.

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2005, 01:16:24 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ

grunherz@CIA.shadowgoverment.evil

LOLOL!!! Grun, you're too much, dude!! Frikken funny!:rofl
Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. ... Bertrand Russell

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2005, 05:13:46 PM »
Originally posted by Edbert
Whitehawk, now that you have posted this evidence you'd better change your identity and relocate. The government don't take kindly to folks telling about the chemtrail consiracy.

http://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm

http://educate-yourself.org/ct/

http://www.rense.com/politics6/chemdatapage.html

The folks who wrote these sites are all dead now, the content was relocated overseas to protect the site.

Yea, after my post I did a little internet research only to discover that every crackpot with a fantastic theory has a website.  Comclusion # 1.  We are not being sickend by chemicals.  This couold be done at nightt, would not require the use of hi alt fantastic jet planes, or thick plumes of smoke that obviously stays in the upper atmosphere.  Despite the antics of some of the crowd above, we are not being mind controled by this magic dust.    The most far reaching theroy that I cannot rule out is it some kind of protection from the ozone or an attempt to counter the effects of global warming.  The most reasonable solution is, cloud seeding.  The effects of cloud seeding would bring more rain, which would grow more pretty flowers amongst other vegetation, which would filter more CO2, which is the leading greenhouse gas.  The bad effect of cloud seeding is more dramatic weather.  I wont even start with that one:p
  And the day I have to relocate for looking up in the sky is the day you  can send your children off to be slaves of the state.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2005, 05:16:15 PM »
Im quite serious G:)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2005, 05:34:05 PM »
thankfully, society does the judging for 'nutball' on a bell curve.

Otherwize, I'd be the one with a helmet on a short bus.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2005, 07:43:24 PM »
Originally posted by WhiteHawk
Yea, after my post I did a little internet research only to discover that every crackpot with a fantastic theory has a website.  Comclusion # 1.  We are not being sickend by chemicals.  This couold be done at nightt, would not require the use of hi alt fantastic jet planes, or thick plumes of smoke that obviously stays in the upper atmosphere.  Despite the antics of some of the crowd above, we are not being mind controled by this magic dust.    The most far reaching theroy that I cannot rule out is it some kind of protection from the ozone or an attempt to counter the effects of global warming.  The most reasonable solution is, cloud seeding.  The effects of cloud seeding would bring more rain, which would grow more pretty flowers amongst other vegetation, which would filter more CO2, which is the leading greenhouse gas.  The bad effect of cloud seeding is more dramatic weather.  I wont even start with that one:p
  And the day I have to relocate for looking up in the sky is the day you  can send your children off to be slaves of the state.

Why is is so hard for you to accept the siomple fact that hundreds of passenger planes (most of which are white on the bottom anyway) fly over missouri all day long and leave contrails.

Why the seemingly fanatic need to invent silly expolanations like cloudseeding or ozone saving?

Why?

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2005, 07:52:52 PM »
shhhhhhhhhhhhh.

yer putting my shaky position on the curve in jepordy.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2005, 01:41:44 AM »

Maybe its the government sowing seeds for a hurricane... do you have a lot of black people around that area?
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2005, 01:54:53 AM »
Meanwhile after the commercial break...........On a more seroius note...what leaves six contrails?
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Geary420

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2005, 05:25:34 AM »
Originally posted by Jackal1
what leaves six contrails?

Don't the Ruskies have a Tupolev with 3 engines(turboprops I believe) on each wing, that or a B52 with 2 engines out :) :noid

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
Re: I know i'm a bit on the suspicious side but...
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2005, 07:34:48 AM »
Anybody know what this is??:noid :noid

Way too much beer?

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
Re: Re: I know i'm a bit on the suspicious side but...
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2005, 11:06:34 AM »
Originally posted by SkyWolf
Way too much beer?

Beer is not known for creating paranoia though, methinks he's been partaking in something else.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2005, 12:46:45 PM »
Originally posted by Jackal1
Meanwhile after the commercial break...........On a more seroius note...what leaves six contrails?

six f16's?
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --