Author Topic: USS Iowa S.F Controversy  (Read 852 times)

Offline Charon

• Gold Member
USS Iowa S.F Controversy
« on: October 06, 2005, 03:29:32 PM »
Excellent coverage of the whole USS Iowa / San Francisco issue here:  USS Iowa . When at the page, click on the image that reads "Say No Moor"

Charon

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Re: USS Iowa S.F Controversy
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 03:47:35 PM »
Originally posted by Charon
When at the page, click on the image that reads "Say No Moor"

You would think the politically correct San Francisans would be careful of any prejudice against moors.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
USS Iowa S.F Controversy
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 03:48:13 PM »
I saw that last night.  That was hillarious.  If that .... that ..... that .... FREAK were my representative I would move out of his/her/its district pronto.

Offline StarOfAfrica2

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.vf-17.org
USS Iowa S.F Controversy
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2005, 04:19:02 PM »
I laughed.  And I felt sad that such people can actually get elected to public office.

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
USS Iowa S.F Controversy
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2005, 04:25:59 PM »
If that freak show was the real tom ammiano, it is no wonder the city of SF is a dirty digusting **** hole.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2005, 04:31:04 PM by GtoRA2 »

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
USS Iowa S.F Controversy
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2005, 04:30:18 PM »
The dude crowd surfing gets the brass balls award.

And yea, the other guy needs to jump off a cliff.

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
USS Iowa S.F Controversy
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2005, 05:35:33 PM »
Hilarious.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline ASTAC

• Silver Member
USS Iowa S.F Controversy
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2005, 05:46:24 PM »
San Fransisco = Unpatriotic ghey Capital of the country..the whole city could drop off the face of the earth and I wouldn't shed a tear..it's sad that the cities that deserve a good disaster don't get one.
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
USS Iowa S.F Controversy
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2005, 06:15:05 PM »
So... are homosexuality and patriotism mutually exclusive?
sand

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
USS Iowa S.F Controversy
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2005, 06:20:47 PM »
San Frans brand of gheyness is. Did you hear that freak talk?
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline Godzilla

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
USS Iowa S.F Controversy
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2005, 06:26:39 PM »
LOL!

I wonder if that Tom Ammiano freak would turn down all millitary assistance in a time of need.

People like that just need to be put down.

Offline Charon

• Gold Member
USS Iowa S.F Controversy
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2005, 07:33:17 PM »
So... are homosexuality and patriotism mutually exclusive?

Absolutely not. In fact, many have served in the military and in government agencies. I have no doubt there are many, many straight residents in his district who have the exact same viewpoints on the issue. Says more about the city than gays in general. Gays have little choice but to be liberal leaning socially these days, but that guy's far to the left of Nader. My lesbian sister in law would have no problem busting on the guy.

Come on man. The guy is a clown - a clown that got votes, got elected  and has some power. Frankly, his flamboyance is one of his more redeeming features since it distracts from his obvious lack of reasoning skills and critical thought  :) And that is exactly why, for the reasons he stated, USS Iowa was denied a home in S. F .

Charon
« Last Edit: October 06, 2005, 07:54:14 PM by Charon »

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
USS Iowa S.F Controversy
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2005, 07:52:39 PM »
Originally posted by Charon
 Absolutely not. In fact, many have served in the military and in government agencies. I have no doubt there are many, many straight residents in his district who have the exact same viewpoints on the issue. Says more about the city than gays in general. Gays have little choice but to be liberal leaning socially these days, but that guy's to the left of Nader.
My lesbian sister in law would have no problem busting on the guy.

Come on man. The guy is a clown - a clown that got votes, got elected  and has some power. Frankly, his flamboyance is one of his more redeeming features since it distracts from his obvious lack of reasoning skills and critical thought  :) And he is exactly why, in no uncertain terms, USS Iowa was denied a home in S. F. and for the reasons he stated.

Charon
[/B]

Is she hot?  Pictures...
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Charon

• Gold Member
USS Iowa S.F Controversy
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2005, 08:06:18 PM »
Is she hot? Pictures...

You don't want to go there :) There are the movies, then there's real life. She is one of the brightest people I know, and a fine writer who has published a few pieces in the Tribune including a good one on Kurt Cobain.

Charon

Offline ramzey

• Gold Member
USS Iowa S.F Controversy
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2005, 08:10:32 PM »
Originally posted by ASTAC
San Fransisco = Unpatriotic ghey Capital of the country..the whole city could drop off the face of the earth and I wouldn't shed a tear..it's sad that the cities that deserve a good disaster don't get one.

how you dare!!!!!!!
do you think your fears against homosexuals are patriotic?
all this hate you carry inside is patriotic too?

you are just miserable person ready to blow up another federal building  beucose of fake racist and hate

i wish you to sink in your own pisses
and me and my sisters will watch it!