Author Topic: Ladies and Gentlemen, the saddest tool shed destroyers are ..  (Read 4733 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Ladies and Gentlemen, the saddest tool shed destroyers are ..
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2005, 11:52:29 PM »
Originally posted by x0847Marine
There's not a damn thing you can do about it except cry through your fingers. HAHAHA

I can switch countries and hunt you down all night like I usually do when I get bored.

For someone that plays in excess of 200+ hours in one tour, is hardly one to tell someone to get a life.  It's even sadder that one that spends that amount of time playing a game doesn't get any better at it.   It's also rather pathetic for the same person that claims not to care to fire off bombs whenever they get shot down, if they don't bail out first that is.

Don't know what argument you shot down, all you showed in your post was that you agree with purposely going out and ruining the game play for the majority because they aren't playing your way.  If you call that winning the argument, so be it.  I call it being an arse.  

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2005, 12:03:15 AM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
You do realize that the people in question here are using their $14.95 to dictate how dozens of others should play... right?  So if those dozens of others feel like exposing those who would grief them for cheap kicks, I don't see the problem.  That's what community is all about.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Expose people for playing the game how they see fit?  Seem's to me maybe you furballer's might want to start paying the HTC bill for "a certain dozens".  

Tumor
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2005, 01:53:48 AM »
I didn't make it to FT to kill your hangers today, I was busy killing the hangers at some other base, so sorry about that I will make an effort tomorrow.  

I am a tool shedder and F@#$%@ proud :D  I should be the 3 time champ of that stupid rainbow award you guys keep passin out. LOL I've already received it once. If ya don't like it get your weenie fighers up and shoot me down. I mean come on I'll be flyin one of the slowest planes in the game. lol   :)

Oh btw I loved how the nits killed all the FH's at bish FT base and the bish retaliated by upin 60 some odd B26's and smashed nits base. that was priceless   lol:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
« Last Edit: October 10, 2005, 01:56:50 AM by Flayed1 »
From the ashes of the old we rise to fly again. Behold The Phoenix Wing!

storch

« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2005, 06:18:01 AM »
Originally posted by Flayed1
I didn't make it to FT to kill your hangers today, I was busy killing the hangers at some other base, so sorry about that I will make an effort tomorrow.  

I am a tool shedder and F@#$%@ proud :D  I should be the 3 time champ of that stupid rainbow award you guys keep passin out. LOL I've already received it once. If ya don't like it get your weenie fighers up and shoot me down. I mean come on I'll be flyin one of the slowest planes in the game. lol   :)

Oh btw I loved how the nits killed all the FH's at bish FT base and the bish retaliated by upin 60 some odd B26's and smashed nits base. that was priceless   lol:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
what is your chesspiece?

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2005, 07:20:02 AM »
Originally posted by Tumor
Expose people for playing the game how they see fit?  Seem's to me maybe you furballer's might want to start paying the HTC bill for "a certain dozens".  

I'm not going to explain this one again, so reread what I wrote carefully and think it through before typing something next time.  

Thanks,

Todd/Leviathn
« Last Edit: October 10, 2005, 07:22:31 AM by Dead Man Flying »

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2005, 07:27:23 AM »
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Casper1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2005, 08:35:51 AM »
What an awesome display of artwork Morph!  Did you really spend the time to do that for trolling fun?

Good stuff.

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2005, 08:55:46 AM »
As far as exposure goes, I dont think very many in here are concerned with having a tarnished reputation in this game.  Some probably even go out of their way just to get a rise out of folks. That is their game.

If I was trying to take a base, and saw others around me going 1/2az, just trying to vulch and running when I was on my second goon attempt, Id have no remorse for returning with a bunch of eggs and cratering the ends of the runway doing my own vulching.

Usually I just go for the town now since it stays down longest, and makes the trip more worthwhile. But...there are nights I just feel like doing whatever. Im not here to provide fun for other players, unless its making a mission or something. As far as gameplay, as our "beloved" EA once said.."if its in the game, its in the game."

~AoM~

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2005, 09:02:16 AM »
nice artwork morph but what you did to the guys right hand makes him look like a complete moron...

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Offline Casper1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2005, 09:06:15 AM »
Who is our friend depicted in the lovely Photoshop work?  Does he deserve this?  :confused:

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2005, 09:29:23 AM »
That's incredibly disrespectful, Morph.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2005, 11:11:51 AM »

QUAH!

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2005, 11:49:09 AM »
Im st5ill sulking in my devastation, for not making the team :confused:
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2005, 12:33:10 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus

Had her......

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2005, 12:37:53 PM »
Originally posted by SkyWolf
Had her......

That's your problem.