Author Topic: Need to keep the Hangers Down  (Read 484 times)

Offline uberhun

• Nickel Member
Need to keep the Hangers Down
« on: October 14, 2005, 08:00:51 AM »
Knights,
Let's make a real effort to keep the fighter hanger sweeps up as we push through Rook and Bish territory. Troops and Strats also. I like those 25/25/25 Perkies:aok

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 08:50:46 AM »
I have 17,0000 "perkies".... if you actually fight and maybe (gasp) buy a joyustick....

you could get those "25"  (yes TWENTY FIVE)  whole perkies in a sortie or two.... or... 20 minutes.

And... everyone wouldn't be looking at your gamey on man controled flight of three with either pity or disgust.

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Offline Heretic

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 09:32:24 AM »
Why is it that you BK's seem to think that you are  "THE" elite AH gestapo?

Seems every thread on this BBS, you BK's have to brag about your greatness.   Our squad is "THE" squad because we are elite.    Same thing for your childish immature "elite"  speak.    Always have to put down others because they don't match up to your greatness.    

Morph seems to be the most civil out of the bunch.   At least he offers to help others with hosting movies and such.      

"Quah"   ?     Whatever.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 09:42:25 AM by Heretic »

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2005, 09:35:06 AM »
Originally posted by SEgunner
Why is it that you BK's seem to think that you are  "THE" elite AH gestapo?

Seems every thread on this BBS, you BK's have to brag about your greatness.   Our squad is "THE" squad because we are elite.    Same thing for your childish immature "elite"  speak.    Always have to put down others because they don't match up to your greatness.    

Morph seems to be the most civil out of the bunch.   At least he offers to help pthers with hosting movies and such.      

"Quah"   ?     Whatever.

You use a pretty big brush there. Maybe you should get to know some more of us before generalizing:aok

BTW: The 1st thread was nothing more than a troll. laz simply humored him.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Heretic

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2005, 09:41:57 AM »
Superdud,

I stand corrected.  I am man enough to admit I am wrong when I am truly wrong.     I don't know anyone of you BK's other than the BBS.   I'm Knight and you are all Rooks.    Matter of fact I haven't ran across any of you BK's in the MA in a very long time.    

Well, if you take offense to my posting then you must feel that I am wrong to paint you.    From what you said about genralizing I gather that not all of you are from the same mold.     For that I apologize.    

The elite speak is still immature and childish tho.     LOL:lol

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2005, 10:03:40 AM »
BK's are scum.   Not boring like you.

lazs

Offline Heretic

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2005, 10:06:48 AM »
Boring?   LOL!     That all you got?

Offline uberhun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2005, 10:36:18 AM »
Laz's
Hey bro with your 14,000 posts and your 17000 perkies that roughly equates to 1.5 perkies per post. Are you being paid in perkies to be a bbs agitator???:noid  You tend to personalize my friend. Take some time off back away from the keyboard maybe some vacation time away from the game??:huh I'm just concerned for your overall well being Laz. Thats all.
Uber.

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2005, 10:40:12 AM »
<----slaps forehead, drags hand down face:o
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline knuckels

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2005, 11:04:30 AM »
hook line and sinker....lets see how long the fish stay on the line............:lol

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2005, 11:37:26 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
BK's are scum.   Not boring like you.

lazs

Public Relations seem to be going great for the BKs lately. :(

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2005, 12:02:01 PM »
Bah! There are far better pilots than the whole of the  BK lot ,you don't see them posting here,like I do; recall this four eyed fellow, very nice too, he used to make many kills and make a whole flight of F4U-4s run scared so scared they all crashed into the side of  hill,  kill Ponies he did, from the clouds he came and swept them away, yes he was a cool ol' pal. Yes yes indeedie,yes.

Dunno what happened to him I think he still lurks the halls of the BSBBS ,someday to come back and stake his claim on upon the dweebry that  surrounds the foul air of the AH MA. Yes I....err he! ,will soon enough...soon son, soon, very soon come agaign to reign.....
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 12:05:19 PM by Glasses »