Author Topic: hitting buffs with ROCKETS  (Read 2444 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
hitting buffs with ROCKETS
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2005, 02:41:31 PM »
i said enough. You're a fool, you think that my thread about hunting the buffs and la7 hordes was entirely directed at you, and combating you personally. it really wasnt and there is no mention of you anywhere.   anyone who knows what reality is, if it still exists in these deluded communities, will know that they judge me from how i act and treat them personally. What you say to me is like the spitefull rubbish that of a younger child in a group of teenages, or a spoilt poodle owned by a rich lady. why do you continue to give me ammunition against you, as i have said, you will never understand the way certain people may think, you seem too far lost to give in even when you just continue to humiliate yourself. i too have humiliated myself in pointless grief on these boards in the past. its humiliating now that i continue to reply, but i still somehow believe in the good of human nature however hidden it is. but forget it, you're ignored from now on, not on ignore, but still ignored.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2005, 02:47:12 PM »
hmmmm.

You enter a thread that I started (which was only about La7's porking bases) and tell me you're going to load up a pony with rockets to intercept. And I'm the fool?

What ammunition? Was I the one having wet dreams about you? hmmm, no. Was I the one entering threads having no idea who is talking about what then wanting to intercept fighters with air to ground rockets? dam, and you call me the fool? ROFL. Please son.

The only ammuntion I have on you is what you give me day in and day out with your pathetic display of self pitty.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2005, 02:53:07 PM »
Originally posted by megadud
don't want to interupt but IN
[/COLOR]

ROFPMSL, in too...
21 is only half the truth.

Offline paulieb

• Copper Member
      • http://www.airmafia.com/index2.html
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2005, 04:04:26 PM »
Whenever I need a little boost, I come to this forum for INspiration.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2005, 04:37:10 PM »
ok guys, nothing to see here anymore, i swear never to continue discourse with mindlessness on these boards ever again.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline icemaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2005, 05:31:58 PM »
Lol another Blah bu blah bu blah bu blah whimper sniff boo hoo thread!

Same names different thread.
Army of Das Muppets     
Member DFC Furballers INC. If you cant piss with big dogs go run with the pack

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2005, 05:35:31 PM »
Amazing that with all the personal attacks and all the times Morpheus has been *edited* on these boards that he has not been banned for good :D
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2005, 05:36:30 PM »
I am skuzzy's bimbo. Back off.

Elf.

ROFL, u still mad because I had Manx boot you off our squad channel because you melted down when I stole your kill? ROTFLMFAO

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2005, 05:38:51 PM »
lol, even tho i dont have much against morph, im gonna stick with my squaddie and good friend bat on this. morph, please shut up:p

oh oh oh, btw, IN!

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2005, 05:42:15 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
I am skuzzy's bimbo. Back off.

Elf.

ROFL, u still mad because I had Manx boot you off our squad channel because you melted down when I stole your kill? ROTFLMFAO

Now you are making stuff up :lol
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2005, 05:43:01 PM »
Rofl, please.

Look at it like this.

I dont know you. You dont know me. I dont want for you to be my internet friend from E'rope, Mechanic. When you stop having dreams about me, and also stop posting your wet dreams about me on a public forum, or any forum... Then, well who knows.:aok

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2005, 05:43:43 PM »
Now you are making stuff up

lol am I? Im sure Manx would remember.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2005, 05:51:24 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
lol am I? Im sure Manx would remember.

For starters Manx never took orders from anyone. 4Wing was his and his alone. I've known Manx for years, years before AH. Manx never once asked me to leave the squad channel, nor can he remove me from it. There are no tools that allow you to remove someone from a chat channel in AH. So yes, you are making stuff up :D

I'm also not going to get into one of your childish pissing contests on this board. Have a nice night :)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2005, 05:56:08 PM »
When did I say Manx took orders from anyone? I told him, along with everyone else, about you're little episode. He made his mind up about the rest.

All I simply said was that he basicly booted you off our squad channel... back when it was the 4 wing and we had all squads on channel. He basicly told you to get the fk off vox after you melted down because i plucked a kill out from under you. He also had a profound distaste for you.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2005, 06:03:38 PM »
You said:

I had Manx boot you off our squad channel

Sure sounds like you telling Manx what to do to me, or at least trying to tell him what to do.

He also had a profound distaste for you.

Manx and I have been friends for a very long time, still are in fact. One of the things that helps us remain friends is the fact that we both understand that folks disagree from time to time but through communication those disagreements can nearly always be worked through.

Last time I saw Manx in AH I had just landed kills and didnt know he was online, he PM'd me and we had a very nice conversation, even invited me (again) to come see him in WWIIOnline. Doesnt sound like a *profound distaste* to me.

You can believe in your own delusions all you want Morpheous, I could care less :)